I am a firm supporter of the Jewish people, and I would love to help them maintain their traditions, which imo make up the most important basis of Western and Christian society. One way to do this is as a 'house goy,' a job which several other LF posters including BabyFinland and noted secular jew Goldsmith have worked. I'm considering doing it myself but I'd like to hear some stories first. Anyone got input?
Fyi house goys are gentiles who work at an observing jews house during the sabbath, performing tasks which the jews are forbidden from performing.
I'm a big fan of Fran Drescher (of UHF fame) in your signature. I'd imagine that her show The Nanny would be similar to the goy experience, but with the faiths of the master/servant inverted.
The House Goy and the Field Goy
Liberate their apartment and make it a den for wayward LFs, OP. Can you say goon apartment? I'll make the website
Ask them a bunch of questions about if they really believe in god... It seems stupid to me
[account deactivated]
become a house goy and do it at first but then reveal to them that you are jew (because you are) LMAO
Will a Jew in NYC pay to watch me drink soda and play Game Boy Advance on Sabbath day, when he can't do those.
Make Marxist Leninist revolution
how would that be any different from the army of house servants the wealthy already have?
That sounds like an interesting job. I don't see anything wrong with being a house goy.

AmericanNazbro posted:
how would that be any different from the army of house servants the wealthy already have?

its only one day a week

i wonder if anyone ever just decided one day to pretend to be a jew and lived as a jew from that point forward
me. i did
oy
like do they have an internal affairs department to hunt down fake jews

gyrofry posted:
i wonder if anyone ever just decided one day to pretend to be a jew and lived as a jew from that point forward

goldsmith can tell you about his journey into the world of high finance

i've been a fugitive from jews for years but i refuse to write a bok about it because it would be way too jewy , like all those other books written by jews that are about jewyness
i'm qualified to watch you vegetate because im a fun goy
you can call up your local synagogue and get enjewed free of charge, takes about five minutes
no if you do it that way they flag you as a fake and don't let you into the secret meetings
i want to be a house goy

Impper posted:
i've been a fugitive from jews for years but i refuse to write a bok about it because it would be way too jewy , like all those other books written by jews that are about jewyness

would you say you've been jewmiliated?

gyrofry posted:

madonna did that or something

Can't believe there are all these guys out there who believe in Jewish stuff. What a load.
Can somebody post a list of the Sabbath Rules

Skylark posted:

this is about as legitimate and contextless a critique as when people list "orwellian" stuff about north korea or the taliban or w/e

Groulxsmith posted:
this is about as legitimate and contextless a critique as when people list "orwellian" stuff about north korea or the taliban or w/e

How is a question a critique. I want this info, to read it and learn it

look at these medieval fossils. they'll never know the pleasures of an MST3K marathon on a saturday with bacon weaves for all. imagine spending that time in reflection and with your family. just lol

Skylark posted:

1. downtune guitars
2. get high all the time

Groulxsmith posted:
look at these medieval fossils. they'll never know the pleasures of an MST3K marathon on a saturday with bacon weaves for all. imagine spending that time in reflection and with your family. just lol

Thats goons for you lol.. They eat Cheetos brand snacks as well.

i imagine cheetos are kosher except for passover

Groulxsmith posted:

id like to passover your posts

Hard to imagine all that stuff about God being true.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

id like to passover your posts

i have to go to a seder in philadelphia on my birthday next weekend and i will miss the last hockey game of the year

Skylark posted:
Hard to imagine all that stuff about God being true.

i'm sure there are lesbian reform rabbis who feel the same way

[account deactivated]
would you look at that, observance of a space outside the demands of the day ("a safe space" from the Call of Duty) so one'll be informed by (and harvest) something other than scab culture... lol skywizard no like ham amiright fellow redditors
Solemnity and reflection have increasingly no place in our society. T

I mean I’m 26 and the secularity, atomization and insane levels of one-dimensional, gaudy, combative messages that fly into brain from all directions from The Machine everyday leave me stumbling and punch-drunk.

Can you imagine what it will be like for a kid born today? How irrelevant….nay…impossible….any form of self-sacrifice or meditation is going to be to achieve?