anyone notice this??
[account deactivated]
He's a jew
[account deactivated]
thanks for the post, goochstain

newt posted:

what up newt?

whats up girdles. just chilling in my indonesian hovel while it's pouring rain. how germany
i went to a friend's rap concert last night and it ended up being so bad, I went next door to this bar that had this weird jam session thing going on. I mean... jam sessions are usually overly pretentious and/or bad, but this gig was amazing. Guitar, trumpets, saxophones, trombones, bass, tubas, drums, etc. Fuck tons of instruments all combined to make some rocking music... seriously. It was like the mars volta jam session, but the music was more accessible.
Anyway... I went home with a girl i had met that night, but nothing happened apparently because i just passed the fuck out as soon as i hit her couch.
Woke up with and had coffee with her. we're gonna catch another concert tonight.
life is good at the moment.
That's pretty sweet. still want to leave germany? I wouldnt imo, but if you have a good job back in america or wathever then go for it. last night i chilled with my nieghbors and drank tea and played checkers. i cant wait to go to KL in a few weeks and do drugs
yeah i'm pretty sure I'm gonna move back. i've got a pretty nice job lined up.
i haven't played checkers in ages, but I'd be down for pushing some square dancing.

whenever you do drugs, just listen to this on repeat for hours lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMit8SpqRA
Im going to move to Vietnam in 2 months. or i might jump ship and move to nepal for awhile
If you go to Shanghai, I might be able to hook you up with some work or point you in the right direction.
fuck china lmao
y fck china
yeah china is a dump

girdles_gone_wild posted:
If you go to Shanghai, I might be able to hook you up with some work or point you in the right direction.

can u get me a job as a slave driver or one of those peopple who pours fluorescent green radio active waste into fresh water reservoirs

AmericanNazbro posted:
can u get me a job as a slave driver or one of those peopple who pours fluorescent green radio active waste into fresh water reservoirs

you should probably just take the plunge and join the military.

i want to pull rich white western tourists on a foot ricshaw
china owns though
i dont think so
if you just went to shanghai you probably would think its horrible lol
[account deactivated]
lmao my old boss' melt down in China was fucking ridiculous.
we (me, 2 coworkers, and the boss dude) were staying at this hotel for a seminar and the first night there, he got raging drunk and just started losing it. He kept ranting and going ape shit about chinese people, "yellow scum wankers", and how there was no place left in the world for the white man. One of my co-workers was like "dude... you need to get laid or something. chill out." Boss dude took this as great advice and went to a whore house. He came back like an hour later and was still raging and going ballistic. Coworker said maybe he should go back and try again. Boss dude went back to the brothel and came back and it was the same thing. He was drunk as fuck still and pissed off at the world. He went back a third to the brothel and came back and finally ended up passing out.
The next morning he woke up, "borrowed" like $3,000 from the company and then bought a one way ticket to the Philippines and that was the last anyone saw of him.

discipline posted:
lol I met this guy who lived in china for like 10 years and he was all like "wot? there's no sweatshops in china... everyone belongs to a union!"

Pro-PRC Laowai

if that cat eats that butter it wioll probably get sick all over
china owns, I want to quit my job and go live there again
Y'all hate china cause y'all racist
Anyone notice this??

Lykourgos posted:
china owns, I want to quit my job and go live there again

-Pro-PRC Laowai

I don't even like Pro-PRC Laowai, but China really does own, sorry. the lack of national elections is really refreshing, and after due consideration I really prefer hearing "5,000 year history!" compared to "land of the free, home of the brave."
the food in china is amazingly good

but they really need to have a feminist/sexual revolution already

thirdplace posted:

the majority of the food is total shit.

China has the rudest grossest people in the world, people say that about americans abroad but it's true of chinese at home and anywhere else
much of china smells bad.

there are nice smelling parts where rich people live though, fortunately.

stay in those areas and alert the police if you see poors.

thirdplace posted:

you seem like a nice person, well meaning and generally decent. i'm sure it's at least fairly pleasant to be around you. but you're so fucking wrong here, so incorrect that you really deserve to have something sorta negative happen to you in return. not too awful, not hoping your parents die for your wrong opinions or anything, but something that'll put you in a bad mood for a half an hour or so... maybe someone should cut you off in traffic, or you could like stub your toe real bad. something around those lines. you're wrong

lol if you arent constantly eating baozi made by your old popo

thirdplace posted:

lmao what the fuck

reminder that this guy now lives in germany, noted for its rich and diverse cuisine
I enjoy steam buns
(That's what she said)