swampman and marianne de sade
I'd accept a joint midship with those named

88888 posted:

xipe posted:

Did discipline say a couple years ago that Joe works for the CIA in Virginia or am I imagining

even if she did, i doubt she would have continued posting here if she sincerely believed joey was a spook. perhaps you're thinking of similar accusations thrown around during the exciting Tom & Jeffery SaGa

No not Jeffrey, just a throwaway comment that nobody responded to.
I'm not saying it matters, just curious

xipe posted:

88888 posted:
xipe posted:
Did discipline say a couple years ago that Joe works for the CIA in Virginia or am I imagining
even if she did, i doubt she would have continued posting here if she sincerely believed joey was a spook. perhaps you're thinking of similar accusations thrown around during the exciting Tom & Jeffery SaGa

it was a joke

[account deactivated]

Panopticon posted:

xipe posted:

88888 posted:
xipe posted:

it was a joke

Ha. Next youll be telling me that all the rest of us who have mentioned in passing our work as agents were just joking, too??

i have a cold or a sinus infection or something and i forgot about this thread. judging by votes i think everyone else did too
can you make a new account called 'The Spirit of Vatican II' and give it mod powers so it appears as the moderator from the frontpage?

thanks.

drwhat posted:

i have a cold or a sinus infection or something and i forgot about this thread. judging by votes i think everyone else did too

Where is your mod now???

Hitting the campaign trail:

-Make me moderator along with Urbandale or others
-No I will not randomly edit posts. drwhat.
-As moderator I will encourage people to produce publishable content
-As moderator I will appoint thread monitors openly and for reason
-As moderator I will not use ifap unless multiple people start PMing me to do it
-As moderator I will remember that this bbs almost never needs moderation
-I'm online a lot thanks to job
-I will search for & request nominations for old posts to publish, and old threads to synthesize into published content
-If i get 10+ upvotes on this post even though it continues my crashing declension to nerd death, I consider that a m.f. mandate considering
-Ive' basically driven off any poster who cant tolerate me at the point we are at this point
-I can change my custom colors to be slightly softer shades of these exact same colors if ppl want..thats pandering and its something I promise i would continnue to do as needed
-I acknowledge that I could do most of these things without being appointed moderator but cmon

Want to also bring up the subject of getting forums totally out of GJoey's responsibility and to a safe server. I think everyone accepts that this kind of internet can end any time but it shouldn't be due to our own poor planning. If someone can post an idea of the cost & necessary steps, we can fundraise / delegate as needed. If this is already done then i can just shut my shut

Edited by swampman ()

swampman posted:

-I can change my custom colors to be slightly softer shades of these exact same colors if ppl want..thats pandering and its something I promise i would continnue to do as needed

You have my axe.

swampman posted:

-As moderator I will not use ifap unless multiple people start PMing me to do it

mustang's ears perk up at this

As former mod and lifelong, permanent, Warden of IFAP I fully endorse Swamp Dude's modship
[account deactivated]
hokay probably someone should do it and no one else has expressed nearly this much interest or effort, and in this thread three posts of agreement is a trump-level landslide i guess. let's do it
it is done: Moderated by swampman
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

Please don't encourage anonymous snitching. I, for one, am brave enough to publicly denounce swirlsofhistory and the latest Mustang alts.

Let's pm swampman and tell him to ifap himself
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Please un moderate swampman as he failed to reach his own limit for a mandate.
[account deactivated]
oh i missed the mandate upvote quota thing, woops. well if he doesn't get 10 by the end of the month then i will be sad.
sorry but i dont vote or participate in bourgeois political institutions
he got to 10 upvotes and mine was the 10th. please remember that, swampman, when youre doling out patronage
can we please create a vilerat account and make it honorary postmortem moderator. i am a single issue voter
We should name it Sean Smith tho lol

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

We should name it Sean Smith tho lol

Sean Smith (diplomat)

laughable Xhosa girl nongqawuse for honorary permamod
at least laughable xhosa girl has a spiritual successor in high office

[account deactivated]
#nice
god damnit three of the dancing rainbow sig letters are synchronized differently. what is this bullshit
e: all better now... i think...

Edited by shriekingviolet ()

swampman posted:

fox news Fact Check time, how are the ifaps and moderation going

For ifapping: the only people still in treatment are the incurable recidivists who basically just hate this forum, and one person who wants their account deleted.
Moderation: My mod activities so far have included, correcting "tow the line" to "toe the line", I may have made a comedy edit to one post before stifling myself (cant remember), and other than that its primarily reminding people not to reveal the identities of others.

Gotta be honest i despise bigoted slurs, its pathetic language to me and I think most posters. Clearly I'm not getting carried away with the punition over this but as the man said there are limits to freedom

I believe that after this enormously self-critical post I deserve a long nap accompanied by marijuana
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

swampman posted:

fox news Fact Check time, how are the ifaps and moderation going

'

ifapped someone and couldnt unfap them