roseweird posted:

littlegreenpills posted:
We all have to vote for Hillary now sorry

it's so weird how he sits quietly without touching his nose while he waits for the question to be asked but then he can't stop yanking on it like he's forcefully pulling each word out of his nostrils

It's difficult to watch. STOP TOUCHING YOUR NOSE. STOP LICKING YOUR LIPS.

Those two things combined with how manic Klaklok's whole energy is just gives me the heebie jeebies.I would be less distressed by watching someone talk while aggresively fondling their taint.

y'all a bunch of weirdos. my wife used to smack me in the head for chewing too loudly do you want to be like her?
oh GOd now I'm imagining Zizek chewing
should make a "wife cant stand to eat with me" crew
Finally, a posting crew I qualify for...

littlegreenpills posted:

y'all a bunch of weirdos. my wife used to smack me in the head for chewing too loudly do you want to be like her?

did you ever whistle indoors

Belphegor posted:

aggresively fondling their taint.

catchphrase

parabolart posted:

Trump — GOP's Galaxy Note 7 — could implode and lose White House, Senate, and HouseWASHINGTON: Donald Trump has become the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 for the Republican Party in the United States with just one difference — there is no recall and replacement option.

isnt that the plot to the new kiefer sutherland show on fox?

Belphegor posted:

oh GOd now I'm imagining Zizek chewing

nooooooooooo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm already fairly similar to LGPs wife in that I don't have sex with LGP.

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

We all have to vote for Hillary now sorry

{kleeeklok}

a trump election holds the potential for a true political awakenaaAAHHHHaAHAHAHAHHAHAA

things the donald has in common with the ziz'
1. would vote for the donald trompas
2. love a cocaine
3. bougie fuckhole
4. full of shit

obviously theres a fair bit of redundancy in that list but i wanted to be thorough
you mean you dont remember the true political awakening that occurred after ronald reagan was elected?

Dems are calling this ad antisemitic because it's completely correct.
I couldn't figure out what is supposed to be antisemitic about it until that closing shot of Popeye pissing on a menorah
trump should run an ad with the married... with children theme. get that al bundy vote out there on tuesday

babyhueypnewton posted:

I'm calling you R*tarded because you are big stupid.

[account deactivated]

elias posted:

I'm calling you R*tarded because you are big stupid.

Can you elaborate on this in some way please

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

haha if he could have stayed this coherent and on message the entire election and wasn't a sexist/racist monster, he would have definitely won

twitter is talking about how janet reno got big off the satanic panic. trump deserves to win because there was a satanic panic in this country in living memory
[account deactivated]
the existence of belief in satan among human adults puts the lie to the postmodernist intellectual's defense of religion

"people believe in God as a sort of metaphor for the potentiality of existence and goodness. the imagery of the afterlife is a metaphorical representation of the lightness of being once you have made oneness with infinity"
"naw there's a red guy with goat feet who lives in the volcano dimension and gives people dark magic"

glomper_stomper posted:

labor aristocrat: mexico and china are stealing our good factory jobs. the government doens't care about workers. i can't go on vacation anymore.

BHPN: lmao cry more

trump: *in trump voice( mexico and china are stealing our good factory jobs. the government doesn't care about workers. we can't go on vacation ahnymore

BHPN: damn its lit

That's not really accurate. The ad is weak by the standards of like, an MLM party. At the same time it says a lot of true, if uncontroversial things and the democrats can't respond. The uncharitable reading of others posts, around here,

I'm a red man from the volcano dimension but the only magic I know is how to conjure up credit card bills... Ai Pappi!
The satanic panics weren't really about Satan being real but rather satanists being real, also a confusing and untrue viewpoint but not one that requires any faith in the supernatural. I feel goststeins post is NOT accurate.

Keven posted:

The satanic panics weren't really about Satan being real but rather satanists being real, also a confusing and untrue viewpoint but not one that requires any faith in the supernatural. I feel goststeins post is NOT accurate.

the satanists got Dark Powerz from doing the satan things according to these people

[account deactivated]
the left case for trump

A rhizzone poster: nafta is fail Aids. Tane.

Glomper_Stomper: hold on let me check if this guy is on the ally or enemy list.
[account deactivated]
keven: *standup voice* people DONT believe you can get demonic powers from doing a satanist ritual lol *winks*
[account deactivated]
imo put the article back up but only on the condition that goatstein is banned and forced to write for vice as his misanthropy outlet

swampman posted:

glomper_stomper posted:
labor aristocrat: mexico and china are stealing our good factory jobs. the government doens't care about workers. i can't go on vacation anymore.

BHPN: lmao cry more

trump: *in trump voice( mexico and china are stealing our good factory jobs. the government doesn't care about workers. we can't go on vacation ahnymore

BHPN: damn its lit
That's not really accurate. The ad is weak by the standards of like, an MLM party. At the same time it says a lot of true, if uncontroversial things and the democrats can't respond. The uncharitable reading of others posts, around here,

readsettlers.org. readlanda.org. read uh, john smith dot org. read