I've been beating myself in my own head a lot lately due to stressful life situation and the incremental brain damages are just too much to cope with anymore. bye its been fun
may the force be with you
you don't need brain damage to post here. but it helps XD
i think ive been too dumb to post here from day 1 (my regdate)
[account deactivated]
greetings fellow moron
do u have add & sleep disorder, i know sum1 in TO recruiting for a study. make big $$$ from home now
i hope you resolve your problems and commend you for dealing with it like a normal ass human being
post about your life problems, at length
for a forum full of ironic anti-semites you people have a very hebrew inclination towards whinging about life's little troubles and its relation to society

"he's suicidal, not crazy" - hank hill
the only ironic anti-semites here are me and bf and neither of us really do that any more. jew conspiracy still exists but theres no point banging on about it
have fun on wddp
yeah i was gonna say, i dont think me and impper could be described as 'ironic' anti-semites

deadken posted:
post about your life problems, at length

between the self-centred obsession with one's psychiatric problems, the devotion to dead politics, and israel guilt, the rhizzone is probably one of the most jewish forums on the internet
stop hitting yourself!! stop hitting yourself!! stop hitting yourself!!
wtf is this
ok this basically seems to be the result of a complicated work injoke + an autistic colleague who doesn't know when to give it a rest. sorry everyone, my amazing posting will continue
lol
thank god.

I see you learned how to quit from the very best.

Edited by LandBeluga ()

littlegreenpills posted:

I've been beating myself in my own head a lot lately due to stressful life situation and the incremental brain damages are just too much to cope with anymore. bye its been fun

littlegreenpills posted:
ok this basically seems to be the result of a complicated work injoke + an autistic colleague who doesn't know when to give it a rest. sorry everyone, my amazing posting will continue

one love.

'too dumb to post on lf'

loyellthecat22 posted:
greetings fellow moron

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
yeah i was gonna say, i dont think me and impper could be described as 'ironic' anti-semites

littlegreenpills posted:

well, those things plus leaving yourself logged in presumably

im too smart to post here anymore
allah knows best
[account deactivated]
your colleagues know about the 'zone lol. lmao if posting on the internet isnt a deep & private shame 4 u
for some reason the concept of forums is very alien to people when i end up having to explain it IRL.
lol college
[account deactivated]
so much rape... so little time....
im never leaving college fuck the real world fuck you dad
you should try it out aerdil. never know til ya try
i got bids from two frats today..... one was in a big ole house & tidy as shit the other was rapebro roofieville. not sure which to go for to be honest. college