[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
one time i was at a bar in duval and some skinheads came in and immediately started talking smack about how there was a mixed girl in the bar. i went outside to smoke drugs and one guy with swastikas tattooed on his temples came up to me and tried to talk to me, but when his skinhead bro came out he had to switch to talking about race based issues. the guy with swastikas on his temples seemed disappointed

hahah yeah truly you are the sole force fighting for racial equality in florida

i use my words not my fists metta world peace 2k12
oh and i use the drugs as well
boring.
i will take your constructive criticism into consideration and the program will return after significant retooling

shermanstick posted:
one time i was at a bar in duval and some skinheads came in and immediately started talking smack about how there was a mixed girl in the bar. i went outside to smoke drugs and one guy with swastikas tattooed on his temples came up to me and tried to talk to me, but when his skinhead bro came out he had to switch to talking about race based issues. the guy with swastikas on his temples seemed disappointed

you should've steered the conversation onto the topic of aesthetics and scored some brownie (whitie?) points

ill keep that in mind the next time a white supremacist tries to talk to me thx bud
[account deactivated]
yeah idk this guy might do more drugs than me and be even more of a people's champ than me. seems like he goes pretty hard i'm a little afraid tbh
hmm
[account deactivated]
can we come up with some kind of rubric by which to gauge a city's hardness
i like u sherman stick
[account deactivated]
why would it be harder than houston but not pr lol wot

shermanstick posted:
can we come up with some kind of rubric by which to gauge a city's hardness

iphones per capita

houston is one of the true places of Hell
cant poast the goat?

what next? wind cant blow? water cant wet?
[account deactivated]
9 murders in the last 24 hrs in pr lol w00t w00t i think they're going for another record this year
[account deactivated]
also houston owns / is way better than austin and i think that me and some of my crew from new york are gonna move there in the fall
christopher hitchens went there to die. yeltsin went there for an operation. many saudi royalty and assorted djinn & demons go there for world class medical care for the wicked. I came from there *hair blows thoughtfully lol*
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

"im selling dope straight off the iphone"

Edited by shermanstick ()

i am inclined to say houston is harder than most cities in america, but dallas did produce the only confirmed cannibal rapper big lurch

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
also houston owns / is way better than austin and i think that me and some of my crew from new york are gonna move there in the fall

damn, hipsters are like a plague of locusts. devour one places culture, then pick up, and migrate to another area to gentrify and ultimately siphon the life from a community

what about siphoning gas
its hard to do that to modern made cars
this may drastically alter my doomsday prepping strats
dallas and houston are the same place. last time i was in dallas i happened on the scene of some serious deal going down, people exchanging briefcases in black cadillacs in the dead of night. last time i was in houston i thought i was going to get shot because i was by a dance party turned street brawl at a train crossing, and it turned out it was a cop shooting up into the air like yosemite sam. Now Thats What I Call Maybach Music!!!

AmericanNazbro posted:
damn, hipsters are like a plague of locusts. devour one places culture, then pick up, and migrate to another area to gentrify and ultimately siphon the life from a community

we're not hipsters we're white blipsters hth

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

we're not hipsters we're white blipsters hth

ah shit, sorry. my bad homey

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
shhh.... shhhhhhhhh *makes soothing sounds to comfort u*

huh i feel strangely soothed and comforted

the goat can wait

wait actually no the last time i was in dallas i was shooting heroin in a hotel room. Damn good thing i came to jesus *makes threatening hand gestures at deadken, everybody, and YOU*
bl--k hipster