i left florida when i was 18 and i only return for familial obligations. i think it was the best decision i ever made.
i will never leave this state because we have the dumbest and trashiest people. every day is a new opium dream. it makes you feel like a king.
wasn't MM basic stint "OMG my relatives lived under Pinochet! You all don't know how it was!"
khamsek was the one who referred to a third world country as a "shithole", which was a pretty big display of white privilege in my mind. maggotmaster was right in that instance.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
I mocked him for playing like chile was a "third world rat nest", I never called anything a shithole because I don't curse when I'm being serious/trolling

right, rats nest is what you called it, sorry. and no it appeared like you didn't know chile was part of the third world, which it is.

yahoo answers would appear to bear out donald's position http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090307131629AAtZIjA
however, Investors.Com agrees with khamsek...

http://blogs.investors.com/capitalhill/index.php/home/35-politicsinvesting/825-chile-officially-exits-the-third-world
Please don't use the expression, Third World Country. The correct term is Developing Country/Nation. It's a little more respectful & considering there are no more Second World countries (Communist Block), the term is redundant.

Chile is currently a Developing Nation, but recent economic/political/social programs have gradually elevated the country's status. It has the best and most developed economy in Latin America and is poised to enter the Developed World around 2020.
Source(s):
lived in Santiago de Chile since 2005.
it is from a developed countries point of view (germany , usa , japan ).. but is not a 3th world country .. industry and the technological progress of it have made it in a 2nd world country category
mexico is also in the OECD and roughly as wealthy per capita as chile, therefore, these so-called "illegal mexican immigrants" are a bunch of middle class whiners who need to check their privilege
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
im starting to think you guys only like me because of how hard i am, and how i live for the streets

Hard Brother High Five

no, you said that chile "wasn't some third world rats nest" or something, your measure of whether a country was third world was whether it was a "rats nest".

donald remembers.

Lessons posted:
mexico is also in the OECD and roughly as wealthy per capita as chile, therefore, these so-called "illegal mexican immigrants" are a bunch of middle class whiners who need to check their privilege

i dont hear that much whining from them.. its mostly the otehr side of the border thats full of middle class whiners who need to get over it because its basically just like, i dont know, someone from belgium working in france or something

Lessons posted:
a bunch of middle class whiners who need to check their privilege

if that fits to anyone it can fit to everyone, we can get them to shut up because we can always find someone worse (or better yet, make someone worse). it's a run-to-the-bottom management framing. neither mm or people deeming him not-brown-enough are using a worthwile reference point imo

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
donald yesterday you thought it was midnight at like 2:30 in the afternoon or whatever

where does all the checked privilege go?
back on the shelves i believe
dont vote on my posts. voting is like speaking and speaking is an expression of privilege.
what is this nonsense now
America is scary. Too many guns. One love.
i only really know about amerika from listening to rap music so if houston isnt literally mecca im going to be really upset & disillusioned
i learnt about america primarily from the simpsons and mad magazine
i learned about america because i'm an american. i was born on the supercontinent. one day to be united under chavez.
i thought there might be something new and interesting about zimmerman but naw its just 100 posts of locationchat.
i thought you said lotionchat
currently grinding my own cocoas to make butter brb

Goethestein posted:
i thought there might be something new and interesting about zimmerman but naw its just 100 posts of locationchat.

zimmerman update: still the weirdest, fattest, and most mexican little eichmann scumfuck around

Where exactly on this chart is the cutoff between "developed" and "developing" nation? Thanks in advance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

eternal_virtue posted:
Where exactly on this chart is the cutoff between "developed" and "developing" nation? Thanks in advance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Up your butt and around the corner.

Wacha

After 29 but including 32
chile is a third world country but only because maggotmaster is in it

otherwise it'd be a second world country. the day he leaves his mom's basement is the day popular unity rises from the ashes and does a revolution and starts building big gray bloc buildings everywhere
chile moms dont have basements, check ur 1st world housing.

from her bedroom. he posts in 4chan from her bedroom.

Prospero posted:
chile moms dont have basements, check ur 1st world housing.

from her bedroom. he posts in 4chan from her bedroom.

its a mine. her basement is a mine

shermanstick posted:
can we come up with some kind of rubric by which to gauge a city's hardness

percentage of Sick Lake City

Tsargon posted:

Goethestein posted:

zimmerman update: still the weirdest, fattest, and most mexican little eichmann scumfuck around

that website of his was bizzare