shermanstick posted:
bl--k hipster

yeah that

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

what's a blipster

RhiZZONE: the playground for hard ass niggas Click clack pattywack
yeah seriously t money are you really tlaking about how hard your moderately violent first coast town is lol
a little maggotmaster-esque imo
chicago is hard as shit man i saw a dude do a bunny hop on a fixie today
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
a little maggotmaster-esque imo

i dont remember The Magsmeister doing stuff like that

[account deactivated]
actually yea mm did that shit all the time but whatevs im p sure chile is a shantytown of criminals or something. well thats what i assume since i talked to mm

discipline posted:
maggotmaster once came on this forum and tried to argue that chile was a third world hell hole and when I challenged him on it he went off and cried like a baby to the four corners of the internet about what a bigot I was or something

well there are places that are pretty fucked and contrasting. but yeah, everyone's cred-scrounging to have leverage to mistreat others and be owed brown revenge points

YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IVE BEEN!

Prospero posted:
cant poast the goat?

what next? wind cant blow? water cant wet?

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

the bad about annotations it isnt a communal thing. others cant quote it and draw over it and create our own communal goat garden

AmericanNazbro posted:
iphones per capita

zing

[account deactivated]
im starting to think you guys only like me because of how hard i am, and how i live for the streets
And die for the streets. *tosses silly putty up and down*
well tbh more pertinently mm is white and lives in a middle class suburb of santiago. all that stuff about the oecd and hdi would be irrelevant were he a mapuche guy from rural araucanía or something
Well to be fair, and with all due respect, Bad things are bad but good thigns are good

Crow posted:
Well to be fair, and with all due respect, Bad things are bad but good thigns are good

Also this.

discipline posted:
chile is an OECD country and has the highest HDI in the americas except for canada and the united states

oh yeah absolutetly, even its lowest poverty doesnt come close to its neighbours. but its richness is built on a big contrast even inside its own borders (and i find it hard to separate, like, bolivia's poverty from chile's richness just because of a border). my point is if otherwise it'd still not give him reason to play that game of finding loopholes to be owed liberal leverage ("i might be white middle class, but im still a third worlder so im browner & i get less ill will than you nyyeeehh ps im gay")

Prospero posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

the bad about annotations it isnt a communal thing. others cant quote it and draw over it and create our own communal goat garden

i just figured out how to do them today so im going hogwild

tRIGGER WARNING. NOT HALAL
so are you guys trying to say that poverty tourism is not okay?
[account deactivated]
im studying development too!!
[account deactivated]
maggotmaster plans to never work a day in his life in a cushy academia setting so he probably knows the struggles of imperialism better than anyone.
[account deactivated]
ugh second and third world rap is so passe
[account deactivated]
yeah i sent you that song an arab spring ago geez
also, all jewish rap discussion ends with shyne
iiiiuuuuuuaaarrrrgh
:cool:
oh got in late, not your thing, i meant to answer the "hardcore rap song"
pooping takes time

Prospero posted:
pooping takes time