wrap it up guys https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/192643261758832642
[account deactivated]
thats me! hi tpaine youre still my favorite poster
[account deactivated]
i think i was banned for inactivity, so yours is probably a lot better!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol cool. they banned my friend wayne gretzky because he decided to only be nice to people on the internet and they thought he was taking the piss
[account deactivated]
Sick
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Wulgus posted:
i think i was banned for inactivity, so yours is probably a lot better!

a transposter posted something like "wow, my female hormones are making me argue with my mother all the time, i don't know how people born as women are able to deal with this" and i copied and pasted it and a bunch of people flipped out and i made fun of them for it, it was worth it

i can imagine that if i decided to have sex reassignment thered probably be a few arguments between me and my parents too

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the sword scene is so cool

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Wulgus posted:
thats me! hi tpaine youre still my favorite poster

hello.

hows the 'yad. does brendle still post there. he should come here and join the Hard Brothers imo
wahts up dead ken

fyad is a bastion of hate and bigotry as always

brendle posts sometimes but he mainly does twitter.
ugh twitter
when i was at the student paper they tried to make me set up a twitter but said i shouldnt post anything about politics because of Objectivity. i tried to learn em some foucault but they werent avin' it
twitters cool. itd be cool if brendle and bro pair and maybe ingwit, all made some posts here. anyway hello harry potter. kinda sucks that people are basing their opinion of this website on baby huey p newton who is like 14 and a turd

why is docevil posting again without bein glaughed out
whos baby huey newton
docevil is cool despite being goofy looking and being publicly clowned on by a man in a shark costume, imo. i like him

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
why is docevil posting again without bein glaughed out

i dont speak for everyone but i just wanted him to own up to being a nerd loser idiot who handled the thing in the worst way possible and he did so hes fine with me now

twitters mostly bad cause its real hard to follow drama compared to a forum. like that JusticeBro trading pictures of boob, took me ages to work out what went on
i wonder if he got some sort of minor ptsd from taht and freaks out if he hears about shark week on discovery channel
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Wulgus posted:
whos baby huey newton

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/970/?page=1#post-22290

ctrl f 'and based'

lil bhpn the based god

docevil is a gay nerd who loves yospos and isnt funny

jools posted:
twitters mostly bad cause its real hard to follow drama compared to a forum. like that JusticeBro trading pictures of boob, took me ages to work out what went on

you have to follow the other justice bros who talk about twitter.com drama constantly and are chomping at the bit to get their opinion in, but dont follow them, and if you do, unfollow them, because theyre autistic computer programmers who latched on to radical feminism instead of richard dawkins

there's only one twitter feed worth following and its https://twitter.com/unsmith
the only twitters i check are horse_ebooks and nfl zizek

deadken posted:
the only twitters i check are horse_ebooks and nfl zizek

a guy pretending to be a spambot and a celebrity parody account. great job

deadken posted:
docevil is a gay nerd who loves yospos and isnt funny