ive tried more than once to do twitter and i cant figure it out, i just cant. it seems like a really poor setup for people do whatever it is that people are expected to do with it. the character limit is just completely useless. i guess im old
alright, no, fuck that docevil pic getting lost at the bottom of the last page

Superabound posted:
ive tried more than once to do twitter and i cant figure it out, i just cant. it seems like a really poor setup for people do whatever it is that people are expected to do with it. the character limit is just completely useless. i guess im old

i like it. its sort of like a forum except its connected to everywhere else and all the celebrities and corporations also post on the forum and you can tell them you want to poop on them and then they freak out and block you

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Superabound posted:

i like it. its sort of like a forum except its connected to everywhere else and all the celebrities and corporations also post on the forum and you can tell them you want to poop on them and then they freak out and block you

my problem with it is that its so hard to follow conversations, not enough room to have them, and it entirely too easy for high profile conservative pundits to ignore me when i threaten to literally rape them with a rolled up copy of their own right-wing rag

it just seems completely ineffective at any specific thing i could possibly be using it for.

i trolled Dana Loesh for like 2 hours straight once and it was just nothing. nothing.

Superabound posted:

Superabound posted:

my problem with it is that its so hard to follow conversations, not enough room to have them, and it entirely too easy for high profile conservative pundits to ignore me when i threaten to literally rape them with a rolled up copy of their own right-wing rag

it just seems completely ineffective at any specific thing i could possibly be using it for.

http://storify.com/dailydot/david-limbaugh-trolled-hard-on-twitter

tpaine posted:
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/970/?page=1#post-22290ctrl f 'and based'

fuckin lol

[account deactivated]
like honestly i think the only legit funny thing ive seen bc of twitter was Courtney Love going off on some screed about Dave Grohl trying to rape Francis Bean in a limo and directing it all at @davegrohl who ended up being just some random German IT guy lol what a slag
teju cole is pcool too i guess
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
lol

[account deactivated]
its really funny and then gets kinda sad when Francis Bean talks about all the dead rotten cats tangled up hoarders-style in her mothers junk and "papers" and im assuming hair
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
this thread is a receptacle alright.

no wonder your posts are in it

[account deactivated]
i love how

http://ericarmusik.com/index.html
religious art is cool
the snake bit her breast!!
if tits everywhere is a signifier of high art then HBO beats the the fucking Guggenheim
that dude at the desk is very pensive
thats a qadi presiding over a divorce case the wife brought forth because her husband was allegedly impotent. the qadi is examining the dildo which she presented as evidence of this
[account deactivated]
get it guys he's pensive

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*allah sighs and finishes off his fifth 0.0*

tpaine posted:

*allah sighs and finishes off his fifth 0.0* oh for fuck's...what is this now? Wife is unsatisfied, can she use an otherwise haraam device if I am unable to...Oh Jesus...When will this end

this

i think thsi is high yo

Superabound posted:

Superabound posted:

your posts remind of my disgusting beer and whiskey shits this morning

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/08/02/the_watercolor_paintings_of_paul_bremer

Jerthebear posted:

your posts remind of my disgusting beer and whiskey shits this morning

shitting is a natural, necessary process and i refuse to abide by your Catholic bodyshaming

thats cool that you drink whiskey though. youre like a cool dad