thirdplace posted:
the only part of that fake poster that's wrong is the one where it says "thinks they hit a triple" but that makes a big difference imo. if i didn't get the impression that the writer and most of the characters know how silly and trite their struggles and problems were i would hate this show but i do so i don't

the potential problem, i think, comes from the fact that the majority of the viewing audience probably, uh, wont

Meursault posted:
There's a scene where she tries to turn her unpaid internship into a paying job that's pretty funny.

I mean it's fun to make fun of unemployed uppermiddle class English majors living on mom and dad's money, but youth unemployment is like 80% or something. I mean there's pretty much no way for the majority of creative ppl to make any money except waiting tables or working IT or some bullshit. Maybe the 20th century was a historical anomaly but it still sucks and anyway I can't wait til worldwide anarchommunist revolution

more like mass depopulation as per the Georgia Guidstones so please adjust your plans accordingly

Georgia Guidostones
I Woke Up Marxist
I had a stroke and Woke Up Muslim: The babyfinland story

shermanstick posted:

lol turning gay literally made him like 100x more attractive

somebody roll me down a fucken hill

i like how no one believes him, like they all think there were tendencies there before the stroke

shermanstick posted:
i like how no one believes him, like they all think there were tendencies there before the stroke

well why would physical brain damage change your basic personality? its not like having a heart attack makes you love people less

you guys ever read that article about a guy who suddenly became a pedophile and eventually they found a brain tumor and when they took it out he went back to normal? the best part was a couple years later he found himself thinking "damn that 8-year-old looks fiiiine" and went back to the doctor and found that they'd missed a little and the tumor came back

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-07-28-pedophile-tumor_x.htm

Meursault posted:
There's a scene where she tries to turn her unpaid internship into a paying job that's pretty funny.

I mean it's fun to make fun of unemployed uppermiddle class English majors living on mom and dad's money, but youth unemployment is like 80% or something. I mean there's pretty much no way for the majority of creative ppl to make any money except waiting tables or working IT or some bullshit. Maybe the 20th century was a historical anomaly but it still sucks and anyway I can't wait til worldwide anarchommunist revolution

thirdplace posted:
you guys ever read that article about a guy who suddenly became a pedophile and eventually they found a brain tumor and when they took it out he went back to normal? the best part was a couple years later he found himself thinking "damn that 8-year-old looks fiiiine" and went back to the doctor and found that they'd missed a little and the tumor came back

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-07-28-pedophile-tumor_x.htm

no but i saw an episode of Law & Order: SVU where that happned to some chick

what if im actually gay irl and i just have a brian tumor telling me to like boobs. would i get rid of it? should i?
i had a brain tumor once. i wouldn't recommend it!!!

thirdplace posted:
i had a brain tumor once. i wouldn't recommend it!!!

yikes. well judging by my family history i have about a 100% likelihood of dying horribly from cancer so time will tell!

Superabound posted:
what if im actually gay irl and i just have a brian tumor telling me to like boobs. would i get rid of it? should i?

your amygdala isnt a tumour bro

request namechange to Queen Amygdala
i dont know much about tumors but i run the dept of priapism research if you guys need any tips
[account deactivated]
my first instinct upon waking was "ive got to get out of this dreadful hospital gown and into something more faaaaaabulous"

discipline posted:
I woke up gay

28 Gays Later
Man wakes up naked and gay. Goes back to sleep still gay.
i honestly think that claiming you woke up gay is a brilliant strategy. you can't blame god for making him gay
Jack and Jill went up a hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And left the hill without her

shermanstick posted:
i honestly think that claiming you woke up gay is a brilliant strategy. you can't blame god for making him gay

with enough practice, you can blame God for anything

[account deactivated]
mumblecore

shermanstick posted:

They're right, it was a great excuse to come out

[account deactivated]
tv show doesn't feature minorities

whoaaaaaaaaaaowwwwwwwwwww

shermanstick posted:

i told a woman i woke up gay once, she got really angry and threw me out of her apartment

faz posted:

youre wrong, jewish is a minority

not on HBO tho

Superabound posted:

faz posted:

not on HBO tho

lol if you: think hollywood even remotely features a mix of characters which reflects the ethnic makeup of the US

did we ever find out why alll the girls are white?

Wulgus posted:
did we ever find out why alll the girls are white?

zionist agenda

Superabound posted:

thats a probation

Wulgus
watching girls now. its very...underwhelming. people who like sofia coppola movies will like ir

Meursault posted:
Wulgus