nevermind they were all jewish.
my okcgf is a 'visible minority' as you call them in canada but has a very jewish disposition, i wonder what it is about that site
Sounds like your dating Slashie mate. Ooooi buggah
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ill set you up in tally bro i got it on lock
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tfr/3555337768.html

Emmy Winning Reality TV Production Company - Seeking Real Life "Girls" (Manhattan/Brooklyn)
REALITY TV--SEEKING REAL LIFE "GIRLS"

Ever feel like life in the big frantic city is just too much? Are you a twenty-something young woman seeking fame, fortune, love or even a hookup with potential? How do you get from here to there when you can't even get a seat on the L train! Come to a casting call with our Emmy-winning production company and tell us your dreams and woes, your highs and lows, your tales of *** in the city and the outrageous opportunities that have come your way. Is your circle of friends bound together by not just the parties, fights, and brunches but frequent bouts of commiserating over your struggles? It isn't easy taking the road less travelled, but making it as a writer, designer, entrepreneur, actress/model or glorified dog walker never is!

The real life television show we are making follows the trials and tribulations of an ensemble of wise-beyond-their-years young ladies. We are with you living the dream in hipster Brooklyn and lower Manhattan. Only well educated and cultured extroverts need apply. Are you thinking about that show--"Girls?" Well we didn't say it but. . ..now that you mention it.

So just send us an email at blinktipcasting@gmail.com with your name, clear attached photos, a short, informal resume, cell phone, and a brief note about why you think you'd work in the show. We'll be scheduling meetings this week, which will generally take place in midtown Manhattan, but we'll get back to you with the specific time and place. So drop us an email today!
not that its my duty to apologize for this shit, but just to make it clear, nobody in nyc wants this garbage either.

swampman posted:

not that its my duty to apologize for this shit, but just to make it clear, nobody in nyc wants this garbage either.

Yeah and we said that about crocodile Dundee but that’s not how it works

You are complicit in “Girls” and “Girls” shapes your life

eh fuck this post.

Edited by wasted ()

i can't wait until one of the 'girls' gets in a forum slapfight on etsy or lush and then the whole ep is about an online argument that turns into estalking and then maybe a RL confrontation where everyone learns something about themselves and their world and their place in it

one could only imagine just how fun and interesting it would be to have computer screens and text featured centrally on a television program
now that i think about it a friend of mine was a factor in another female's onset of depression when she anonymously tore apart an article that the girl wrote about her experience in americorps partially using a private critique id made via email of her worthless self-absorbed attitude

the girl apparently came running in crying to her advisor who also was this weird creepy visual arts professor who'd previously made a couple passes at my friend and ruined her MFA experience

uhh i think ive got a new episode right here!!!!
stop slutshaming
seriously though regardless of any merit the specifics may have, all criticism of Lena Dunham's "Girls" comes from a place of misogyny
what about a diffident, yet studied indifference towards Lena Dunham's "Girls"

whence does that come

The_Schliski posted:

what about a diffident, yet studied indifference towards Lena Dunham's "Girls"

whence does that come

Misogyny as well

“oh I don’t care enough about these trite girl problems to have an opinion, let them have their silly fun”

what if you like Girls, but only because of the nudity. im asking for a friend.

swampman posted:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tfr/3555337768.htmlEmmy Winning Reality TV Production Company - Seeking Real Life "Girls" (Manhattan/Brooklyn)
REALITY TV--SEEKING REAL LIFE "GIRLS"

Ever feel like life in the big frantic city is just too much? Are you a twenty-something young woman seeking fame, fortune, love or even a hookup with potential? How do you get from here to there when you can't even get a seat on the L train! Come to a casting call with our Emmy-winning production company and tell us your dreams and woes, your highs and lows, your tales of *** in the city and the outrageous opportunities that have come your way. Is your circle of friends bound together by not just the parties, fights, and brunches but frequent bouts of commiserating over your struggles? It isn't easy taking the road less travelled, but making it as a writer, designer, entrepreneur, actress/model or glorified dog walker never is!

The real life television show we are making follows the trials and tribulations of an ensemble of wise-beyond-their-years young ladies. We are with you living the dream in hipster Brooklyn and lower Manhattan. Only well educated and cultured extroverts need apply. Are you thinking about that show--"Girls?" Well we didn't say it but. . ..now that you mention it.

So just send us an email at blinktipcasting@gmail.com with your name, clear attached photos, a short, informal resume, cell phone, and a brief note about why you think you'd work in the show. We'll be scheduling meetings this week, which will generally take place in midtown Manhattan, but we'll get back to you with the specific time and place. So drop us an email today!

OMG ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Misogyny as well

“oh I don’t care enough about these trite girl problems to have an opinion, let them have their silly fun”

"i only watch television for sportsball and don't have time for anything else"

i dont even own a television, due to misogyny

gyrofry posted:

i dont even own a television, due to misogyny

actually this is due to elitism and hatred/fear of the working class, although no doubt your misogyny is expressed through this too )"The situation is a douche/Snooki's a fucking ugly slut!!!")

grow up

not true, i spend 5 nights a week at best buy so I can keep up with Judd Apatow's 'Sons of Anarchy'
Don’t be glib about your disconnection with the masses, that’s liberalism
schrödinger's liberal rapist
i have no time for the trivialities of womenfolk, i am studying marxist science. great you found a nice purse, give yourself a pat on the back, i'm reading althusser.
women hold up half the trot papers
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i own a tv but its just sitting there because i don't want to pay for cable or the electricity to keep it plugged in because im miserly AND misogynist AND classist AND racist AND, I'll bet you never saw this one coming, a Huguenot.

do you know in orwellian britain you have to pay to watch a television (outside of electricity, cable, all that, PUBLIC television) and the state literally drives around darkened streets in vans snooping to make sure they're not watching TV without a "licence"

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i own a tv but its just sitting there because i don't want to pay for cable or the electricity to keep it plugged in because im miserly AND misogynist AND classist AND racist AND, I'll bet you never saw this one coming, a Huguenot.

Sounds like your TV owns YOU, man...

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i have no time for the trivialities of womenfolk, i am studying marxist science. great you found a nice purse, give yourself a pat on the back, i'm reading althusser.

this but unironically

babyhueypnewton posted:

getfiscal posted:

this but unironically

Meursault posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

getfiscal posted:

this but unironically

haha i saw it to

*hands on hips and shakes head*
"that's our huey!"
is this a joke about how althusser hates / murdas womyn irl?
Ha ha. That guy loves sex tourism.
great, i gave you money to buy yourself a great purse...
given that the moderators of this place are a mens rights advocate and a revolutionary sex tourist, with threads on the front page disparaging "hymies" and "i posted this on stormfront", not only is the "known hate site" thing not really a joke anymore, but it can't be long until the SPLC starts condemning it
Not to mention the "Fail AIDS"-centric humor of the place......