tpaine posted:
parts of my cat are failing and nature says to take it away from me. sorry but no, its my only friend. can i replace its endocrine system with something from newegg

tpaine posted:
The Vatican is a dagger in the heart of Italy.

tpaine posted:
They said, " If a wolf should eat him while we are a clan, indeed, we would then be losers."

tpaine posted:
'gina has such a wonderful sense of humor and that's what i love most about her. even her username pokes fun at her massive overbite and the fact that she has a vagina (presumably...we're saving ourselves for our honeymoon at the comic book convention). the best man at the wedding was KANKLEPRIEST

tpaine posted:
Si hubiera sido dictador, todavía estaría gobernando

tpaine posted:
yeah you tell 'em! FUCK apple pie, FUCK fireworks, FUCK Washington. FULL A BULLSHIT!

tpaine posted:
statistics like this are important. they are. but there is so much intersectionality failure going on here. almost all these pics are white women, but all these statistics disproportionally affect women of color. the first one is absolute cis spewage and certainly doesn’t include trans women whose genitals were mutilated at birth, or make any mention of the horrors of genital mutilation of intersex people - many of whom are women.

if you’re going to call for support for women, support ALL women, not just the cis ones, and don’t use images of white women with statistics of the hardships of women of color. that’s whitewashing and it’s appropriation.

tpaine posted:
'stegll be a high functioning alky like me...get shit done, get paid but drown your whore sorrows in wicked brew because its all you can do...

someone feed all my posts into a markov chain generator

sad that laclau and mouffe satan lol
Don't encourage him...
was hoping for tompost.txt, was sorely disappointed
t paine. we down.
this is a post your fav t paine quotes thread not a post and dont upvote the OP thread.. WTF!!

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

[account deactivated]
That truelly is tomthing paulful

tpaine posted:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/meatship-seinfeld-script.php?page=1

haha its cool how petey has the byline on something he didnt write and your name goes right at the end. Cool

christopher petey peterson has a rasterbation of a mcchicken over his racecar bed

-dek

jools posted:

tpaine posted:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/meatship-seinfeld-script.php?page=1

haha its cool how petey has the byline on something he didnt write and your name goes right at the end. Cool

Having the chutzpah to reappropriate and capitalize on content created by others is really cool. Also maybe you could even CHARGE them for the privilege of creating your content for free??? Hrm...

clawhammer

Jerry: I think you and George were addicted to the meat. I think the ship lured you both there with promises of succulent beef and pork products, and then...SNAP!!

(George flinches)

George: That was...that was my dream too...

Jerry: Get out!

George: (hesitant yet defiant) You listen to me, Jerry. That was the most wonderful feeling. I felt like I finally belonged! I've been searching for that my whole life. And the meatship gave it to me!

holy shi

petey used software developed to track violence in conflict zones to map burger joints
did t-paine write the 9/11 seinfeld script too
link to 9/11 seinfeld script pls
[account deactivated]
i guess it's not a script

There’s a story about a “lost” episode of Seinfeld floating around the internet. The episode was supposed to air around season 6, but it was mysteriously cut. The “official” story about the episode was that it featured Elaine purchasing a firearm after being mugged, but many elements about this episode were never revealed until recently. NBC Executives refused to officially report on the episode until the Seinfeld season 6 DVD commentary. I have the tape but as someone who works within NBC, unfortunately I can’t reveal my sources. I work at the GE building in Rockefeller plaza, and I have access to their digital archives, that’s as much as I can divulge. We also have the entire original Seinfeld series in multiple formats, including original reels and VHS tapes. I noticed an episode with the production code “607” was missing from the tape set, and it was relocated in a set of old news reels. The replacement episode “The Mom and Pop Store” was filmed a season later to replace the missing episode. It is oddly titled “The Mason”
The episode starts out as normal, with Jerry’s apartment, but the camera is much more steady. Jerry walks out as though he’s been drugged and remarks that all of his family and friends have been dying lately. His buzzer rings and it’s George. George runs up, half crying and tells Jerry he’s seen something terrible. He’s mumbling and stuttering for about five minutes until he can form a sentence. There are still pauses for humor, but there is no audience or laugh track. George informs jerry that planes have crashed into the twin towers due to a terrorist attack on new york.
Jerry turns on the news and you can see modern footage of the 9/11 attacks, all prefilmed several years beforehand. George says that isn’t the worst part: Elaine and Kramer were in the towers at the time of the bombing. What proceeds is a graphic and explicit phone call of screaming and crying and Kramer saying that something terrible has happened, and elaine is dead. Kramer screams there’s no air in the building, and he’s burning to death, and that he’s going to jump. The camera cuts to live footage of a man falling from the twin towers. George genuinely looks upset and says “I’m sorry Larry I can’t go through with this” and he tries to walk off the set but people stop him and push him towards the stage. He walks out jerry’s prop window and you can hear him calling his agent. There’s a lot of mumbling and you can see candles being lit behind the stage.
Jerry goes over to the bookcase and pulls it aside, revealing a ceremonial black table with candles, a dinner plate and a strange box. There is a Masonic symbol against black cloth just outside where the fake stage window would be. Jerry says some weird things in a foreign dialect, and one cut of the camera shows a poster of Barack Obama (This episode originally aired in 1995). The scene ends with jerry waking up in bed, as though it’s all a nightmare. Kramer comes in and asks if jerry has seen a lizard. Jerry laughs and says “we are the lizards” and the camera zooms slightly. His eyes become slivered, like almonds.
The tape is only 7 minutes long and what proceeds is just 20 minutes of dead air. If you continue watching to the end, it seems there are three more news reports tacked on. The first is about an outbreak of swine flu, the second about a train bombing, the third

tpaine posted:
Jerry: George, the board doesn’t lie! It’s not a liarboard. Nor is it a lyrebird, which I understand can make some (i)outrageous(/i) noises in its quest to attract a mate. I saw this documentary, and it was making like chainsaw noises! But really, what is the deal with chainsaw noises? What female bird is going to hop by and say “Wow! That’s a perfect Evinrude! That’s who I want to be the father of my hatchlings.” It’s absurd. Why wouldn’t you make, you know, bird noises?

hhahahahahahahahaha

thirdplace posted:

aw damn i was expecting a "george has an insight" moment

the youtube video of the curb your enthusiasm music (the "come-back-to-bite-you-in-the-ass" ending moment) over bush on 9/11 is still the best so far

Prospero posted:

thirdplace posted:

aw damn i was expecting a "george has an insight" moment

the youtube video of the curb your enthusiasm music (the "come-back-to-bite-you-in-the-ass" ending moment) over bush on 9/11 is still the best so far

tpaine what was the book you wrote? did you ever post it online
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

fuck & destroy

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

it was a big stupid philosophical thing, i posted it online but its got my real name on it.

thomas paine

wasn't it an anti-military manifesto or something

[account deactivated]
send that bad boy over here , buddy. i wnnt to read it
[account deactivated]
t-paine is so funny, I don't know anything about who he is or what he does but he seems like a grizzled genius who works in a bus factory and smokes cigarettes
yeah hes a funny guy. i like him a lot

yeah hes a funny guy. i like him a lot

send that bad boy over here , buddy. i wnnt to read it

seconded

tpaine posted:

i have aids

tpaine is the masao of posting
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]