I can't believe you people are drawing the line at getting rid of the distinction between paleoconservatives and neocons while at the same time neocons and liberals are the same. that's straight ridiculous man. they're all white supremacist liberals

Myfanwy posted:

Tsargon posted:

so yes, to the op, i believe it will re-emerge although with reformed features, as things get scrappier and people get more radical. modern conservatism has no room for radicalism beyond as voters who get immediately abandoned as soon as theyve discharged their political purpose (voting)

That makes a lot of sense. Since the composition of the contemporary republican party basically comes from some mix new reagan era junk bond elites connected to certain politicians, and using Pat Robertson style connections to use the evangelical for the republicans, and the massive abandonment by the democrats of all the newly laid off and under employed people, who were scooped up by republicans who told them that the problem was too high taxes and unions making it too hard to Do Business.

So when all of those people realize that they're being abused, they'll want a legitimate conservative outlet, sort of like what's happening in europe?

yeah, romney is obama is clinton is reagan so eventually as things get worse and the lay of the land becomes apparent a 'real' conservative option should emerge

the only real conservative opinion is sharia law yall should embrace it because its the truth and theres really no way to argue otherwise. white supremacism and fascism are weak excuses for the real thing.
didnt really "read" this, but "EO" is right

babyfinland posted:

Tsargon posted:

also i would like to hear how you justify the idea that free labor benefits from being put into competition with slave labor, as the notion runs so contrary to all accepted thought that itd be novel to hear such an argument

whites and blacks were not competing for jobs

they both produced cotton and the global price of (19th century) cotton was sensitive to southern plantation production, meaning that without slave power the price of cotton would have been higher (as it was after the civil war when the slave system was disrupted) producing benefit for the free labor cotton producer.

Crow posted:

didnt really "read" this, but "EO" is right

i disagree

HAHAHAHAH DREW IS FRIENDS WITH THE MOST DISGUSTING ANARCHIST I KNOW
OATHETIC
GET OUT OF MY FACE. TSARGON IS RIGHT NOW q

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the only real conservative opinion is sharia law yall should embrace it because its the truth and theres really no way to argue otherwise. white supremacism and fascism are weak excuses for the real thing.

dont post about slamming tall boys if you wanna pimp the sharia bro

you don't understand, he is psychologically threatened by ppl taller than he is and as they are generally emaciated ganglymen he has no qualms about slamming with max prejudice

Crow posted:

HAHAHAHAH DREW IS FRIENDS WITH THE MOST DISGUSTING ANARCHIST I KNOW

yeah i noticed that was our one mutual friend AHAHAHAH

noavbazzer posted:

I never said I was perfect and my personal life doesn't make sharia any less correct

littlegreenpills posted:

you don't understand, he is psychologically threatened by ppl taller than he is and as they are generally emaciated ganglymen he has no qualms about slamming with max prejudice

A tall boy is a 24 oz beer can fyi

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

A tall boy is a 24 oz beer can fyi

*facepalm*

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what's that? they call chips "fries"? how quaint

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I wouldn’t mind impregnating a random woman I’ll never see again so my seed lives on in an abstract, cosmic sort of way

there was a facebook conversation on my thing recently where this girl and a guy were discussing the abortion he had with his girlfriend in the most casual terms i've ever seen, and even making jokes about it. it was the most fucked up shit i ever seen bro. he was like "yeap no we aborted it. decided it would be too much trouble, you know, haha" and she responded "oh that's okay i support that, i wouldnt want to see the collective evil the two of you would introduce into hte world." i was like o_O

The same thing happened to me, except it was I saw a welfare queen driving around in a Cadillac with big chrome rims.

For more great stories like these check out Why I'm Now A Conservative dot com

“My entire nation is safe, except al-Mujahirin (those who boast of their sins). Among the Mujaharah is that a man commits an (evil) act, and wakes up in the morning while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret, he says: “O so-and-so! Last night I did this and that.” He goes to sleep while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret but he wakes up in the morning and uncovers what Allah has kept a secret!”

shennong posted:

“My entire nation is safe, except al-Mujahirin (those who boast of their sins). Among the Mujaharah is that a man commits an (evil) act, and wakes up in the morning while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret, he says: “O so-and-so! Last night I did this and that.” He goes to sleep while Allah has kept his (sin) a secret but he wakes up in the morning and uncovers what Allah has kept a secret!”

noavbazzer posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Don't use such foul language when speaking about the sharia, you filth

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so after reading all of that the next logical step for you was to try and bludgeon me with hadith in public?
thx for standing up for me brothers and sisters. <3 y'all.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

takbir

allahu ackbar

i was wrong for being a dick to you about sharia in front of disbelievers emanuela.
oh come on we're all pals here
If I didn't know better, id say noavbadboy was a Very Bad Boy and a disbeliever to boot... but who am I to say??what do I know? I'm jus a lil birdie or perhaps just an Idiot..
tbh i have to speak up and say that what khamsek did was wrong but you calling her a disbeliever? that is absolutely fuckin messed up bro. check your i just became an islam poster a month ago privilege imo
These guys that converted last week are REALLY good, they should go intervene in some more muslims' lives! They're so good & brave for fighting the wickedness of others, Very holy
how comes all these people are converting? i cant even keep up anymore. roll on al-rizzonniyyeh
Cannot tell ironic islamists from unironic ones anymore the resurrection of old-lf is complete.
if you aren't allowed to be single outed and humiliated publicly, then what good is the religion?

a religion can't function without the follower feeling a deep overwhelming sense of shame and self-loathing for who he is so really this is just one of those "You can't humiliate people publicly *egregiously overt wink*"

Tsargon posted:

babyfinland posted:

Tsargon posted:

also i would like to hear how you justify the idea that free labor benefits from being put into competition with slave labor, as the notion runs so contrary to all accepted thought that itd be novel to hear such an argument

whites and blacks were not competing for jobs

they both produced cotton and the global price of (19th century) cotton was sensitive to southern plantation production, meaning that without slave power the price of cotton would have been higher (as it was after the civil war when the slave system was disrupted) producing benefit for the free labor cotton producer.

that's incredibly simplistic (i.e. incorrect in the final analysis) and doesn't address the fact that whites and blacks did not compete for jobs, a point that your argument hinges on.

Add a hujab to your xbox gamertag and let's see if we can get this Islam thing to go viral

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I wouldn’t mind impregnating a random woman I’ll never see again so my seed lives on in an abstract, cosmic sort of way

there was a facebook conversation on my thing recently where this girl and a guy were discussing the abortion he had with his girlfriend in the most casual terms i've ever seen, and even making jokes about it. it was the most fucked up shit i ever seen bro. he was like "yeap no we aborted it. decided it would be too much trouble, you know, haha" and she responded "oh that's okay i support that, i wouldnt want to see the collective evil the two of you would introduce into hte world." i was like o_O

lmao, this of all things you find fucked up? you're messed

NounsareVerbs posted:

Cannot tell ironic islamists from unironic ones anymore the resurrection of old-lf is complete.

Lol I doubt anyone here is an islamist