Lessons posted:

if the book was focused on documenting atrocities rather than condemning the territorial concessions imposed on germany it wouldn't irk me so much

you're retarded lmao

You know what, you guys are right. I'm gonna go talk to all the family members that celebrate surviving genocide today, and accuse them of being disgusting rapist liars, because a handful of insane lonely people on the internet that split their time between reading books on rape fantasies and harassing mentally ill converts to Islam told me. O Wise Ones, O Long Johns, Don Pianos
*drops mic*
Crow you seem troubled. i wish you sexual healing

Crow posted:

You know what, you guys are right. I'm gonna go talk to all the family members that celebrate surviving genocide today, and accuse them of being disgusting rapist liars, because a handful of insane lonely people on the internet that split their time between reading books on rape fantasies and harassing mentally ill converts to Islam told me. O Wise Ones, O Long Johns, Don Pianos

godspeed u black bird0rer

*caws softly, plaintively*
the amount of perverts and maniacs on this forum is truly disgusting. who knew that the bloodiest front of the biggest war in human history was fucked up! let me read graphic descriptions of this, and bring it up every time like it makes some type of point. one wonders why nobody brings up that native americans did in fact rape and kill some white women. it's fucked up man, just wanted to raise aWaReNESS.

Crow posted:

An excerpt:

The Bolshevik intruder smirked semitically. "You will taste my blade," as he extracted his Deleusian dilznick from its rhizomatic pocket of panthos. Numbers 1, 8, 5, 0, 0, 3, 4, 6, 6, dash, 9, 9, 8, and 0 bounced leatherly on the Interloper's neurotic hide. The young woman Shakira (who we will learn was not a Jew, as if you care, reader and conspirator) struggled like the Eternal Victim Jew these so called survivors purport to be, her blonde curl curling defensively, in order to protect her. "You have no right to touch my seemingly Aryan hairs, for we as Jews are a degenerate race, the Jews that is, and we have banks in place of the church, causing us to Rape," she offered meekly. Golden coins clanked out of the Filths distended anus, as a tiny Mongoloid (non-Aryan) point-prick offered into physiologically-wet Shakira.

Hans Christie splits his time among Prague and LA. He has been published in the Western Humanitarian, Soviet Studies Anthology, Zionist Quarterly, Women's Rape Monthly, and The New Yorker. He has no children

getfiscal posted:

Crow you seem troubled. i wish you sexual healing

Here we go again with the rape

elemennop posted:

the amount of perverts and maniacs on this forum is truly disgusting. who knew that the bloodiest front of the biggest war in human history was fucked up! let me read graphic descriptions of this, and bring it up every time like it makes some type of point. one wonders why nobody brings up that native americans did in fact rape and kill some white women. it's fucked up man, just wanted to raise aWaReNESS.

shit_didnt_happen_thugLessons.doc

"I saw what you did," said the Western historical chronicler, "and now you're going to get what's coming to you."
truly weird all these books detailing horrific communist atrocities are so often written by republican "human rights" writers who work for the hoover institution. but i'm also glad there's at least one demographic out there with the balls to stand up to the red menace

aerdil posted:

truly weird all these books detailing horrific communist atrocities are so often written by republican "human rights" writers who work for the hoover institution. but i'm also glad there's at least one demographic out there with the balls to stand up to the red menace

same except jews and nazism

does Victory Day discussion take the same track as rhizzone when discussed by lithuania or ukrainian nationalists?
i dont really understand crows gimmick for this thread, is it like were all cartoonish rape apologists or is it somewhat more nuanced, please help me im stupid as hell,
like he downvoted a premium piece of cock graffiti, what am i meant to infer, that he just hates craftmanship??
known russian rapeologist crow "the cossack" stalin
scorning russians is positively teutonistic!

xipe posted:

does Victory Day discussion take the same track as rhizzone when discussed by lithuania or ukrainian nationalists?

no, obviously the nationalists hated russia

never heard anything about "rapes" outside of stories about metaphorical raping of the countries by both germany and russia during ww2. something i'd heard repeatedly while growing up

Edited by AmericanNazbro ()

i'm a ukrainian nationalist.

freedom for all small peoples.

getfiscal posted:

i'm a ukrainian nationalist.

freedom for all small peoples.

AmericanNazbro posted:

xipe posted:

never heard anything about "rapes" outside of stories about metaphorical raping of the countries by both germany and russia during ww2. something i'd heard repeatedly while growing up

i was wondering what form their hatred of russia/soviets take; on reflection probably not mass rape of germans because they hate germans almost as much

xipe posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

xipe posted:

i was wondering what form their hatred of russia/soviets take; on reflection probably not mass rape of germans because they hate germans almost as much

sublimated into their cuisine imo

jk i love me some eastern european food

discipline posted:

american soldiers raped german women too. armies rape women. people are murdered in wars. if you're okay with war then you are tacitly condoning the conditions that create rape and murder of innocents.

i don't really see whats tacit about it but otherwise, yeah

[account deactivated]
late, as usual
great discussion, really gets to the nub of the rape-cuisine nexus of the eastern front
Please show me one unbiased historical proof that any woman was raped by a member of the russian red army in world war two. I'd LOVE to see it because i'd be like meeting the Cool Yeti Brothers IE it's fantasy and isnt real. This forum is just 5 guys trolling themselves over and over I guess.

Keven posted:

This forum is just 5 guys trolling themselves over and over I guess.

Trolling yourself is awesome.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Keven posted:

Please show me one unbiased historical proof that any woman was raped by a member of the russian red army in world war two. I'd LOVE to see it because i'd be like meeting the Cool Yeti Brothers IE it's fantasy and isnt real. This forum is just 5 guys trolling themselves over and over I guess.

*tom perks up at the mention of 5 guys*

not even joking man

[account deactivated]
i used to live 3 blocks from a five guys and one time obama went to it but i was at work so i only heard about it after the fact "that's my" five guys "story"

thirdplace posted:

i used to live 3 blocks from a five guys and one time obama went to it but i was at work so i only heard about it after the fact "that's my" five guys "story"

tastes like hope.

getfiscal if u cross the border with some nefarious social democratic scheme to commit voter fraud and cast a ballot for obama i swear to god there will be some rhizzonite reckoning on these here forums....

aerdil posted:

getfiscal if u cross the border with some nefarious social democratic scheme to commit voter fraud and cast a ballot for obama i swear to god there will be some rhizzonite reckoning on these here forums....

maybe i'll marry and american and somehow get citizenship before 2016, in which election i will vote for Joe Biden

getfiscal posted:

aerdil posted:

maybe i'll marry and american and somehow get citizenship before 2016, in which election i will vote for Joe Biden

i'll marry you

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

getfiscal posted:

aerdil posted:

i'll marry you