become a cop.you dont need to be quick witted or well educated and you sure as heck dont need to be sympathetic towards others. we'll give you sensitivity training but thats just so we got our asses covered when you beat mentally ill colored minors to death on the reg. and the weapons..!
i was looking on craigslists for security jobs today and one of them was POLICE OFFICERS. idk i think i'd rather join the army tho.

Petrol posted:

become a cop.you dont need to be quick witted or well educated and you sure as heck dont need to be sympathetic towards others. we'll give you sensitivity training but thats just so we got our asses covered when you beat mentally ill colored minors to death on the reg. and the weapons..!

agreed. cops and other working class people should have gone to college to learn about critical gender theory and gotten smart like us

i would become a cop but only if i could jump straight into some law and order-esque type situation. like even if it's just Munch type shit and I'm not the main badass detective I'd still be down.
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

Petrol posted:

agreed. cops and other working class people should have gone to college to learn about critical gender theory and gotten smart like us

every working class person i've ever known understands the basic problem of the cop. it's not like the military where there really is this whole mythos that isn't necessarily easy to break through, everybody understands pigs pretty much from the getgo

for the record, cops are mostly tards and they enforce horrible laws, and i am gbs
what were you permad' from SA for,a nyway
the time i was arrested the cops were rummaging through my bag and discovered some chewy bars, have at em i said
for the record, cops are mostly tards and they enforce horrible laws, and i am gbs
woops
[account deactivated]

kinch posted:

what were you permad' from SA for,a nyway

i was perma'd on three separate occassions starting in 2004 lol

the last main time was because i said i was going to buy SA from lowtax and turn it into a maoist cell

Petrol posted:

I understand the anger against cops but remember that as well as beating minorities they also, for instance, keep our roads safe by cracking down on drunk or dangerous drivers. A highway patrol officer has probably arrived at dozens of wrecks and seen more human suffering then you ever will hiding behind a computer screen.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Petrol posted:

I understand the anger against cops but remember that as well as beating minorities they also, for instance, keep our roads safe by cracking down on drunk or dangerous drivers. A highway patrol officer has probably arrived at dozens of wrecks and seen more human suffering then you ever will hiding behind a computer screen.

I see you have never visited rotten.com, or perhaps stileproject

jools posted:

Petrol posted:

Yeah but you don't have to go knock at Goatses parents door at 3 am to tell them that their son has been permanently injured

realtalk the only internet pictures that had a visceral effect on me were the ones where people get beheaded as they try to jump on moving trains

jools posted:

Petrol posted:

Yeah but you don't have to go knock at Goatses parents door at 3 am to tell them that their son has been permanently injured

you don't know my life

i knock on distended anuses all day

discipline posted:

haha yeah I don't feel-good that ol johnny here is gonna get 25-life for attempted murder of a cop

its an improvement over watching a thousand variations of cops beating a lifeless body while shouting "STOP RESISTING," you must admit

were the NKVD and red guard "good cops"

Groulxsmith posted:

why should society grant the responsibility to protect it to those who don't understand it?

guidoanselmi posted:

why should society grant the responsibility to protect it to those who don't understand it?

is this an attack on priests

construe it as you will. moral police, fashion police, or simply police.

LandBeluga posted:

that is a really funny movie

a highway cop helped me once after i crashed my car. i was crying and he didnt even make fun of me
I'm really not making a "concern troll" here, but I have no idea what most leftists believe needs to happen to police/security forces. "murder all pigs" and "abolish private property" are not the answers I'm looking for either

getfiscal posted:

i am gbs

as if everyone didn't know this already...

Groulxsmith posted:

I'm really not making a "concern troll" here, but I have no idea what most leftists believe needs to happen to police/security forces. "murder all pigs" and "abolish private property" are not the answers I'm looking for either

they should patrol the streets, forcing people to kiss

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

getfiscal posted:

i am gbs

as if everyone didn't know this already...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome?

batmants posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

sorry but lf has taught me the cop is the only asocial creature, unshaped by social or economic factors, and is instead an inherently evil rational actor

Groulxsmith posted:

batmants posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

sorry but lf has taught me the cop is the only asocial creature, unshaped by social or economic factors, and is instead an inherently evil rational actor

basically like this except cops

[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

we need to establish an authoritarian dictatorship and abolish the police force simultaenously and also legalize it

well, it's not like we don't know why cops are the way they are, milgram's experiments are literally entry level psych material
corrupt society -> corrupt cops. individuals should be respected
these arguments about the police as a barometer of collective decency are in favor of scandinavian social democracy not stalinism or maoism
disagreed

Groulxsmith posted:

PETITION STATEMENT FOR COMMUNITY CONTROL OF POLICE

SUMMARY OF POLICE CONTROL AMENDMENT THAT MUST BE ESTABLISHED IN THE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES OF AMERICA TO END FASCISM

This amendment to a City charter would give control of the police to community elected neighborhood councils so that those whom the police should serve will be able to set police policy and standards of conduct.

The amendment provides for community control of the police by establishing police departments for the major communities of any city; the Black community, the predominately White area, the Mexican American Communities, etc., etc. The departments would be separate and autonomous. They can by mutual agreement use common facilities. Each Department will be administered by full time police commissions. (Not single police chiefs.) The Commissioners are selected by a Neighborhood Police Control Council composed of fifteen members from that community elected by those who live there. Each department shall have five Community Council divisions within it. (Or number of departments ratioed to population.)

The Councils shall have the power to discipline officers for breaches of Department policy or violations of law. (Against the people). They may direct their police Commissioner to make changes in department wide police policy by majority vote of the said department commissioners. The Council can recall the Commissioner appointed by it at any time it finds that he is no longer responsive to the community. The community can recall the council members when they are not responsive to it.

All police officers must live in the department they work in, and will be hired accordingly.

--The Black Panther, June 14, 1969

community control of police, or, as we like to call it, corruption