lmao dude i was just going on that one post goatstein(?) made that one time
did you know? dm eats breakfast cereal with water instead of milk..... what a perverse weirdo you guys
i don't really give a shit. it's not my problem and i have more important things to do
The new dm is so narcissistic... what an asshole.....`
i heard tpaine eats his breakfast cereal with beer instead of either water or milk
a

Edited by dm ()

breakfast discussion is Verboten
dm we care about you but not enough to talk about you in private to one another
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

did you hear the latest on dm, tommy?

yeah joel told me. that kid is off the hook.

Meursault posted:

you have no idea. she started talking about an idea wrt income support and getting away from my family and i instinctively tried to marxsplain stuff to her and i feel like the biggest asshole on the planet atm. going to be spending the next week thinking about a way to get myself out of that.

this is that having to get myself together thing

e:

anyways, i'm getting the fuck away from the internet and going to try to get my life together and all that stuff. i will be in contact with Empathy and she can speak for me if she chooses to.

Empathy, i'd like to apologize to you "publicly" for more things than i can even keep track of. you are in a position to judge me. i was talking about other people not admitting things they'd done.

e2:

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

did you hear the latest on dm, tommy?

yeah joel told me. that kid is off the hook.

she is amazing

Edited by dm ()

babyfinland posted:

dm we care about you but not enough to talk about you in private to one another

there is someone very specific talking about myself and joel privately to other people and i'm getting pretty sick of it. that was the part i was saying "wasn't my problem" because there's nothing i can do if people continue to permit it. i already tried talking to him privately

Edited by dm ()

[account deactivated]
i actually thought Empathy was Lungfish. mind blown

gyrofry posted:

i actually thought Empathy was Lungfish. mind blown

i thought you were lungfish

[account deactivated]
i am lungfish

dm posted:

Empathy posted:

dm posted:

thanks t-paine, that's very helpful. my personal and internet lives have been separated again too

You can't separate them. Your Internet self is your true heart.

you'd better watch it or i'll see about having you restrained down in an isolation cell to write posts for me

rhizzone internship program

dm posted:

Meursault posted:

you have no idea. she started talking about an idea wrt income support and getting away from my family and i instinctively tried to marxsplain stuff to her and i feel like the biggest asshole on the planet atm. going to be spending the next week thinking about a way to get myself out of that.

this is that having to get myself together thing

sorry to hear youve turned into an averagely self aware nerd *hands you membership badge, its really lame looking*

I'm sorry I said something unchill when I was blavkout drunk
[account deactivated]
This article is about the concept of liminality. For the original video animation, see .hack//Liminality.
i'm also not a pedophile if i really have to say it explicitly. i suspect that i do for some reason

dm posted:

i'm also not a pedophile if i really have to say it explicitly. i suspect that i do for some reason

im not a pedophile either, join me and lots of other not-pedophiles on badgame.net

paedo. satanist. autistic. any questions?
dm is cool because he lived through a truly horrific family life but nonetheless attempted to preserve a normative psychic identity with an attempt to understand modern political economy (however coerced his view might have been). y'all have no such luxury but engage in perverse modes of behavior because it proffers something larger than your own pathetic (pathic?) shitting/vomiting of your own fears and ineffability.
my family life was pretty horrific br0deo, and i'm not a pervert

wasted posted:

dm is cool because he lived through a truly horrific family life but nonetheless attempted to preserve a normative psychic identity with an attempt to understand modern political economy (however coerced his view might have been). y'all have no such luxury but engage in perverse modes of behavior because it proffers something larger than your own pathetic (pathic?) shitting/vomiting of your own fears and ineffability.

the what

wah wah wah, im so mad at some people in the internet, wah wah. Stfu. 'LISTEN TO THIS TRACK' -dj khaled

wasted posted:

physician, heal thyself!

my family life was caring + loving + respectably middle class, and yet i'm perverted as hell, explain THAT

deadken posted:

my family life was caring + loving + respectably middle class, and yet i'm perverted as hell, explain THAT

all middle class well-adjusted people are irreparably damaged goods

i can't believe i had to explicitly deny being a pedophile. a lot of things make sense now at least lol.

and i appreciate it, but i'm fine everyone! i'm just busy trying to get my life together and all of that. it's a bit irritating because all of the people i'm supposed to be able to rely on irl don't really support me yet. they think MY LIBERAL BOSS has my best interests in mind or w/e. it doesn't make hanging out with them again particularly appealing.

they basically don't see anything wrong with what has been going on this whole time. i stopped using my cell phone a long time ago and so my friends just ended up calling the house phone and leaving messages that my mom didn't tell me about. she's just been giving them her own story where i sort of mysteriously end up really alienated from everyone i was close to as if by magic. they don't really want to hang out with Actually Existing Me again, they want to hang out with the sort of compliant, "institutionalized" version of me that they knew that is simply not suited for any kind of life worth living.

i guess the idea is that if they medicate me enough, i'll eventually find the middle class life my mom wanted for me more appealing or w/e

Edited by dm ()

dm posted:

i can't believe i had to explicitly deny being a pedophile. a lot of things make sense now at least lol.

you didnt have to explicitly deny being a paedophile nobody called you a paedophile. apart from me i guess

[account deactivated]
I thought the Rhizzone was a pedophiles only forum???????
daddy sex stories
i'm implicitly calling all of your pedophiles