raise your baby steampunk
who's my little baby vegetarian? you are! yes you are!
vegetarian or not is unimportant. what you definitely need to do is raise your child on veggie tales. I grew up on them and look at me!
what about transfats
im going to have kids and coercively assign them the opposite gender. a bold step forward for humanity
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
raise her on a diet of steampunk

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Lessons posted:

it's funny how upset people get about vegetarianism, esp. self-described leftists

stop posting lol

Went to McDonalds the other day prepared to order my usual. There are 3 usuals for me there: 1) 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets, Large Fry and about 10 sauces and Coke. 2) Angus Mushroom and Swiss, Large Fry and Coke. 3) 2 Double Cheeseburger, 1 McChicken, 1 Small Fry and water. Anyway, I’m in line and notice the new Daily Double. To me it looked like their McDouble but with tomato and lettuce and it just looked and sounded good to me. I ordered 2 of them, a large fry and a water cup.

I sat down and watched some Headline News on their biggest screen and waiting for my food. On that note, it sure seems strange how McDonalds now has more of an airport lounge feel than a restaurant feel. Don’t you think? I think that show Super-size Me has plunged McDonalds into some sort of identity crisis or something. They can’t decide if they’re a burger joint that caters to the kiddies, a premium diner that caters to the business set or a juice bar catering to the health nuts. But I digress.

The food comes, I fill my water cup, serve up 5 tiny cups of ketchup and return to my seat. A few fries go down to pave the way for this awesome looking burger. And it is a nice looking hamburger. Rarely does a burger come out looking like it’s picture on the wall, but both of mine looked really good and I began to salivate.

What we have with the Daily Double is their ordinary plain bun, 2 beef patties, 1 slice of cheese, a slice of tomato, slivered onions, lettuce and mayonnaise. I take a bite, a second bite, a third. Watch some news, eat some fries, slurp down some water, take another bite and then with only a bite or two left it occurs to me: This burger is completely devoid of any flavor whatsoever. Thinking I must be wrong, I finished the burger determine to see if my thought was correct. It was. With the exception of biting into an occasional onion, there was not one ounce of taste to it.

I think I’m not adequately explaining myself here. You could not taste any cheese, despite the presence of cheese. You could not taste beef, despite the presence of what appeared to be 2 beef patties. Neither could you taste mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce or bread. Except for the aforementioned bite or two of onion there was nothing.

I’m not sure how they did it. This is a McDouble with tomato and lettuce and the McDouble taste pretty darn good. So what happened with this burger. My lunch companion had ordered one as well and completely agreed with my conclusion on this. The burger was so empty that I wasn’t even going to review it until I was a driving home a few days later and saw the billboard advertising it. The caption read (in 3 foot high letters) “Daily Double - Twice The Taste”. It’s as if they were begging for it, so here it is.

The Daily Double is not worth the effort to chew it. Sucking on the end of your car’s tailpipe, although unpleasant, will provide a more flavorful experience. From first bite to last bite, it leaves the consumer feeling as though they are doing nothing but gnashing their teeth on thin air. “Twice the Taste” they say? Let me remind McDonalds and warn all of you that 2 times 0 = 0. They could honestly and ethically call it 10 Bagillion Times the Taste and it wouldn’t make any difference.

I give the McDonald’s Daily Double 1 star because it didn’t kill me. How could it? There was nothing there. I hope McDonald’s figures out what it wants to be pretty quick before they find themselves no longer the giant that they currently are.
that man has a salt addiction and the burger was not salty enough for him
raise your baby spartan.

not like minimalist, like 300.
do not raise your kid on weed

Allahu_Snackbar posted:

raise your baby spartan.

not like minimalist, like 300.

unfortunately the femiNAZI pc police say its not ok for me to make her fight a lion

[account deactivated]
i just had a nap and i dreamed that i met goatstein at a party and i was like yeah we better stick together and form a troll crew. goatstein is my wing man.

getfiscal posted:

i just had a nap and i dreamed that i met goatstein at a party and i was like yeah we better stick together and form a troll crew. goatstein is my wing man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096320/

recall that danny devito was the charismatic one despite his flaws
Eating spicy food is cisprivilege at the very worst. Check your scoville units
danny devito is a cool bro.
if you cant eat spicy food it is a symptom of weakness and crackerocity, imo
the other day i ate the hottest wings that a place offers and the waitress kept coming over and being like i can't believe you are eating those they are impossible and i felt pretty good about being able to handle tasting spicy meat.
i used to eat hella spicy food in thailand and india but i sort of stopped upon re-entering civilization. ive been feeling the spice lately though.
thai food is good.

Goethestein posted:

thai food is good.

haha speaking of signs of crackerocity...

i went to a thai place that is supposed to be really good near me a while ago and i was like hey i'll try this tofu dish and the tofu came and it was in that gelatinous state that is not fit for consumption and i took a few bites and sent it away due to grossness and the chef was like hey wait why didn't you eat it??? and i explained and he goes yeah bro that's the worst thing on our menu i don't know why you chose it lol.

Jimmy Carr posted:

When you eat a lot of spicy food, you can damage your sense of taste. When I was in Mexico last summer, I was listening to a lot of Michael Bolton.

tofu isnt gelatinous. i think he fed u his cumb.
I use chopsticks at the thai place but I do it the wrong way, I'm kind of quirky like that.
stegosaurus more like faggo whore ass.

stegosaurus posted:

I use chopsticks at the thai place but I do it the wrong way, I'm kind of quirky like that.

thais dont use chopsticks

its weird to me that thai restaurants have them because its like "white people like to eat asian food with chopsticks"

babyfinland posted:

stegosaurus posted:

thais dont use chopsticks

its weird to me that thai restaurants have them because its like "white people like to eat asian food with chopsticks"

lol of course. I had no idea.