hey posted:

deadken posted:

goatstein how are you handling the fact that your offspring is a literal retard who cant communicate intelligibly and constantly shits herself

how are you handling the fact that your father is goatstein?

lol. alcohol

girdles_gone_wild posted:

deadken_in_LA.jpeg

http://i.ur.com/LPJ57.jpg

im the girl in the pink top to the left

deadken posted:

goatstein how are you handling the fact that your offspring is a literal retard who cant communicate intelligibly and constantly shits herself

Its not her fault that she comes from an ill-designed species of sped mammals that can't credibly take care of themselves for a decade after birth.

no, it's your fault. congrats on creating a sentient being that will one day die, murderer
dont breedershame you cretin. having kids is awesome.
dont cretinshame
get out of my country deadken
dont britshame! dont kenshame! dont trotshame! dont nazishame!
Stop shaming. just stop shaming
scham oder schuld?

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

don't shameshame

shame is the fundamental human emotion

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Stop shaman, before you go could you give your blessings for my yam crop,

I think you should let the Baby eat meat... its the easiest way to get a good nutrients. However, consuming meat without having killed is hypocritical and so I think you, and all meat eater, should peropdid excuse me, periodically brutally kill a large animal to pay homage, to the spirit of the animal, and to personally engage with your choicens. How the fuck do I click to post this where is the post it button
Let your baby eat baby meat

Meursault posted:

Let your baby eat baby meat

thats how you get mad cow disease. and no, im not referring to my wife!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wayne is canadian and he has one huge gay gun that he and his canadian friends look at and then after a few beers pull back the slide to hear the click-clack and giggle like they got bieber fever
maybe you should use chopsticks where appropriate like idk when youre in someones home who eats w/ them rather than when youre with white friends at the local takeaway to show how cultured you are not that i care i had my beastlike hands surgically altered into sporks to more efficiently shovel food out of a trough into my maw
cracker-thai or not pad khi mao is delightful for any meal and not just because it has the name of blessed mao in it
[account deactivated]
meat owns

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

chopsticks are a completely inferior tool to forks and knives. god alone knows why people insist on picking up their food by squeezing it between two tiny sticks other than inertia and orientalism

the taste of metal cutlery ruins delicately seasoned rice

koreans use metal chopsticks tomas.

korean chopsticks are messed up imo

Transient_Grace posted:

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

chopsticks are a completely inferior tool to forks and knives. god alone knows why people insist on picking up their food by squeezing it between two tiny sticks other than inertia and orientalism

the taste of metal cutlery ruins delicately seasoned rice

koreans use metal chopsticks tomas.

youre not getting a mouthful of tin when you use those like you do with a spoon

korean chopsticks suck
the only good korean food is that spicy tofu stew anyways
i like kimchi
i prefer the food in taiwan.
tom applied to go teach english abroad in korea after he graduates from college but the application process stalled when the company he was trying to work for made it clear that they would NOT pay for the two seats he needs to buy in order to fit his massive girth on a plane kevin smith style
chopsticks allow you to hold the bowl in one hand and the sticks in the other one very conveniently, you use the sticks for the solids and just drink liquids straight from the bowl. the chinese way.

unless it's shabu shabu wherein neither a fork nor a spoon would be appropriate anyhow.

goatstein has been debunked.
space kimchi

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

tom applied to go teach english abroad in korea after he graduates from college but the application process stalled when the company he was trying to work for made it clear that they would NOT charter a Super Guppy

AynRandi posted:

i had my beastlike hands surgically altered into sporks to more efficiently shovel food out of a trough into my maw

for real? that's crazy bro...

korean tacos! postmodernism!!!
there's a korean mexican food trailer in austin and its awful
why are there koreans making mexican food in texas?
FOOD TRAILER CULTURE