stegosaurus posted:

babyfinland posted:

stegosaurus posted:

I use chopsticks at the thai place but I do it the wrong way, I'm kind of quirky like that.

thais dont use chopsticks

its weird to me that thai restaurants have them because its like "white people like to eat asian food with chopsticks"

lol of course. I had no idea.

forks and spoons baby

what other foods do you know how to eat tom
fuck cultural relativism, chopsticks blow and forks rule. i refuse to even open the disposable chopsticks
chopsticks are a completely inferior tool to forks and knives. god alone knows why people insist on picking up their food by squeezing it between two tiny sticks other than inertia and orientalism

Goethestein posted:

chopsticks are a completely inferior tool to forks and knives. god alone knows why people insist on picking up their food by squeezing it between two tiny sticks other than inertia and orientalism

the taste of metal cutlery ruins delicately seasoned rice

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:
thai food is good.

haha speaking of signs of crackerocity...

You’re not kidding, ther’es one in every neighbourhood here and they all have pun names like Thaitanic or BowThai. Pad Thai is like a staple food here but it’s always too greasy, urgh. We got great Lebanese food though.

tpaine posted:

feed it:

• bacon!
  • Cats
  • cheese
  • win.

give her a bucket and then take it away.

bonclay posted:

There actually is a raw vegan diet for baby. You rise every morning at dawn and lower your daughters face to the grass. She will drink the dewy drops off the shiny grass. When your daughter has consumed enough dew she will become a sun baby. Do not feed her anything else, she is now a sun baby. The Day Star has begun The Indwelling and sunlight will shine from behind her eyes and illuminate her irises like stained glass. You will grow old and die but your incorruptible daughter will stay perfectly preserved forever as a magic baby. I am a trained pediatrician married 20 years to a child psychologist and we work on health books together.

there is a restaurant in toronto that is hungarian thai. like hungarian food and also thai food.

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

thats retardo.

this woman won a hot dog contest this weekend

if you want your daughter to grow up attractive, she'll have to eat hot dogs

Goethestein posted:

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

thats retardo.

no wonder youre late, this clock is exactly 2 days slow

*eats rice w/ heavy metal fork*

Goethestein posted:

babyfinland posted:
Goethestein posted:

thats retardo.

Hahaha you philistine Goat….i bet you’d go to Italy and order a pizza and then complain when it’s not 6 inches thick and storm away with your fannypack clanging saying “what kinda cockamamie setup is this!!”

if the italians decided they had to eat their pizza blindfolded and hanging upside down then ya id say thats fucken dumb
i grew up in the white suburbs and ate warmed up chicken nuggets at least three days a week. i don't really give a fuck if i'm a phillistine when it comes to food.

Goethestein posted:

if the italians decided they had to eat their pizza blindfolded and hanging upside down then ya id say thats fucken dumb

is this why youre vegetarian? you dont have to do all that to eat meat goatstein

getfiscal posted:

there is a restaurant in toronto that is hungarian thai. like hungarian food and also thai food.

the hungary thai lol

bluhh this stainless steel, so chemically unreactive that you can make a sink out of it without it developing rust for decades, is really overwhelming to the subtle flavors of this cluster of tiny dick-shaped wads of starch. please grab my $200 audiocables so i can eat my rice like a primate fishing for termites while i watch this movie at 80 frames per secodn
would ur wife get mad at you if she saw these things you were saying about asian people
ive not said anything mean about asian ppl. just that they do one dumb minor thing. all cultures do that. americans and frying everything, muslims and whatever thats a layup on a four foot net

shennong posted:

getfiscal posted:

the hungary thai lol

the Buddhapest

have yall ever ordered sushi at a restaurant and they bring it out and it's like a really big sushi roll, so that like the individual sections are way way too big, in diameter, to eat in one bite?

like every other time and place i've ordered sushi the sections have been bite-sized, and i just pick them up with the chopsticks and eat them, but at this restaurant i had to like cut the individual sections in half? and obviously everything fell apart on the plate because it's held together by the wrap, so i just ended up eating sushi debris with my fork

anyone else ever have that happen?

derivative posted:

have yall ever ordered sushi at a restaurant and they bring it out and it's like a really big sushi roll, so that like the individual sections are way way too big, in diameter, to eat in one bite?

like every other time and place i've ordered sushi the sections have been bite-sized, and i just pick them up with the chopsticks and eat them, but at this restaurant i had to like cut the individual sections in half? and obviously everything fell apart on the plate because it's held together by the wrap, so i just ended up eating sushi debris with my fork

maybe you were hit with a shrink ray and the sushi was the same size but you were smaller

fuck

derivative posted:

It was giant mutant sushi from Fukushima Prefecture

getfiscal posted:

i grew up in the white suburbs and ate warmed up chicken nuggets at least three days a week. i don't really give a fuck if i'm a phillistine when it comes to food.

im starting to realize where ur weight problems derive from getfiscal

aerdil posted:

im starting to realize where ur weight problems derive from getfiscal

yeah. although i was "normal" weight for most of my life (skinnyfat at worst)

Hill is the father of the house, the mainstay. While proud to be a Texan always, in fact, in 1955 , New York City that was born in that revelation. Propane is the assistant director of Strickland to sell propane and propane peripherals. Cage filled with patriotism, are proud to work. It is a good father is active in the American college football, to take care of the family, when faced with the problem of family, trouble, to struggle. Prefer to repair the car or gardening. Climax and also it comes to tools and trucks, get a headache with excitement. Plain white shirt and jeans trade mark. Jun Ichiro in Japan that half of that half-brothers. Alamo cans while you stand talking together in the sidewalk in front of Dale home, building, and boom Hauer beer drinking is a daily routine.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

"normal" weight

fuck you, goat
i upvote any post i see that consists solely of a seinfeld clip youtube
goatstein how are you handling the fact that your offspring is a literal retard who cant communicate intelligibly and constantly shits herself

deadken posted:

goatstein how are you handling the fact that your offspring is a literal retard who cant communicate intelligibly and constantly shits herself

how are you handling the fact that your father is goatstein?

Boom.
i'm a pro at using chop sticks
i'm chop stick ableist as fuck
[account deactivated]

hey posted:

how are you handling the fact that your father is goatstein?

head shot

been dying to meet you
deadken_in_LA.jpeg