croats lol

joy of serbia!
wow croatia

bosnians

bosnians = style
balkan girls are basically the hottest on the planet i think, prolly because the noble warrior races of three continents have raped and pillaged their way through the place
im going back to the balkans this summer. gonna go to sarajevo. gonna go to kosovo. might pop into athens for some riot tourism. gonna own

deadken posted:

balkan girls are basically the hottest on the planet i think, prolly because the noble warrior races of three continents have raped and pillaged their way through the place

deadken posted:

i hear wh at ur saying but jews

deadken posted:

The Eternal Rape Victim

serbs
i just imagined dead ken walking up to some poor croatian girl and being like wow you're really pretty your ancestors must have been raped a lot
Imp these dudes are pretty "badass" but how sexy are all the dead women and children who result from this noxious combination of nationalism and testosterone-fuelled brutality

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Imp these dudes are pretty "badass" but how sexy are all the dead women and children who result from this noxious combination of nationalism and testosterone-fuelled brutality

there were lots of women soldiers & probably some child soldiers so i think they wer p sexy as well

A Serbian husband and wife defend their backyard against Croatian forces. Okucani 1991

Impper posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
there were lots of women soldiers & probably some child soldiers so i think they wer p sexy as well

is the strategic ethnicity-based rape of these conflicts sexy?

From this perspective, what is happening in ex-Yugoslavia and, more generally, what is happening in the processes of dissolution of traditional State organisms in Eastern Europe should be viewed not as a reemergence of the natural state of struggle of all against all-which functions as a prelude to new social contracts and new national and State localizations-but rather as the coming to light of the state of exception as the permanent structure of juridico-political de-localization and dis-location. Political organization is not regressing toward outdated forms; rather, premonitory events are, like bloody masses, announcing the new nomos of the earth, which (if its grounding principle is not called into question) will soon extend itself over the entire planet.
no but now we're getting into a discussion about wars & good & evil when i just wana look at kool pix

Impper posted:

A Serbian husband and wife defend their backyard against Croatian forces. Okucani 1991

they have the same hair lol

"my war is gone but i miss it"

getfiscal posted:

i just imagined dead ken walking up to some poor croatian girl and being like wow you're really pretty your ancestors must have been raped a lot

i tried to write a post about this and frat parties and roofies but i couldnt be bothered so imagine i posted something really tasteless and funny

Impper posted:

http://12.exs.cx/12/8189/aserbianhusbandandwifedefendth.jpgA Serbian husband and wife defend their backyard against Croatian forces. Okucani 1991

they had a big print of this in a museum in dubrovnik with a caption about how comfortably middle class a bunch of yugoslavians were and how the fact that these people had to face the horrors of war was like, double tragic or whatever, lol

it's true: war is tougher in a polo
when i was in croatia every croat i met said that serbian girls were the most beautiful. when i was in serbia every serb said that it was, in fact, croat girls who are the most beautiful. here we can shee how indeed in the formation of an enemy other it beginsh uh to take on the aspects of the object of desire. the object of desire is alwaysh an object of viyolence. to compliment another pershon is in fact an act of incipient genocide! and so on and so on
what is the hottest and lfest ethnic minority

Impper posted:

Ive heard the trope that people who have been dating/married for a long time gradually start to look like brother and sister, I have not heard the trope that people who have been dating/married for a long time start looking like brother and brother.