http://io9.com/5916722/the-stress-of-being-bisexual-drives-young-people-to-drink
wow tha tstudy is really scientifical
the stress of being bisexual lol
which hole do i want to fuck today??? aaah so many choices *pulls own hair out, running around the house in briefs*
imagine im a colossal cat coughing up a hairball onto this thread
homosexuality/bisexuality is normal in many animals and throughout history, i don't think it can be deemed "wrong"

besides, the stress of living in the modern world drives people to drink anyway
many things that animals do are wrong if ppl do them.
come children gather round the fire as the reactionary old Goatman adds another demographic to his list of contempt.
naw im down with gay dudes. im just saying: Bad Argument.
i got friends who watch all the weird rotten.com shit of exploded corpses and shit eating and they think gay dudes kissing is gross and im like dudes...get a little perspective here, the other day you were telling me about a dude who cut his own dick in half lengthwise
Alright fair enough, so what can we discuss here.

How about, i'm interested in Tom's answer to this. Is it possible to have homosexuality/sexual autonomy outside the bounds of liberalism? Can local people develop their own sense of gayness that isn't born in Greenwich Village or London? Should homosexuality continue to be outlawed in the global south as a front against western hegemony?

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Alright fair enough, so what can we discuss here.

How about, i'm interested in Tom's answer to this. Is it possible to have homosexuality/sexual autonomy outside the bounds of liberalism? Can local people develop their own sense of gayness that isn't born in Greenwich Village or London? Should homosexuality continue to be outlawed in the global south as a front against western hegemony?

anything is possible when youre faaaaaaaaaaaaabuloussssssssss

If bisexuality has a valid stress that drives one to drink who's to say that the stress of virginity doesn't warrant attention as well?

Goethestein posted:

which hole do i want to fuck today??? aaah so many choices *pulls own hair out, running around the house in briefs*

check your privilege

baby ur a firewooooooOOOOOOooork *crashes united airlines flight 1177 into tower one, killing thousands*

girdles_gone_wild posted:

Goethestein posted:

check your privilege

yes shame surely derives inherently from contextless acts and not the social stigmas applied to people who engage in nonsanctioned behaviours

AynRandi posted:

yes shame surely derives inherently from contextless acts and not the social stigmas applied to people who engage in nonsanctioned behaviours

spoken like someone with a higher than average risk of binge drinking

im going to pull a contextless act all over your gay bottom.

Goethestein posted:

*faxes this post to cindy*

Goethestein posted:

im so confused, down the hatch boyos

context my neg ass
*social stigma flies in through the window out of nowhere and attaches itself to a drunken male prostitute*
technically im not at a higher "risk" of binge drinking that particular waveform of probability has long since collapsed
bisexuality is totally gay
personally i have wrong sex to relieve the shame of taking mind altering drugs

AynRandi posted:

technically im not at a higher "risk" of binge drinking that particular waveform of probability has long since collapsed

ill say

don't drunkshame please this is part of my identity
wasnt talking bout drinking son
Tom saw this clip, and became really intensely jealous of the Queer/Questionin/Bi-Alliance

lobotomize all sex havers.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

AynRandi posted:

'sex as a conntextless act' no wonder you people are all broken

sex is meaningless and reality is a prison!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AynRandi posted:

don't drunkshame please this is part of my identity

so is being a piece of shit yet i'm not gonna pretend that's a virtue.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
oh wow travis, that's a great point. look at travis here guys hes a god damn expert apparently. oh, wait...

counterpoint: reality. seriously, travis, check your privilege fucko.
I'll drink anthing that moves