swampman easily claims reply #10000

swampman posted:

swampman easily claims reply #10000

nice

thanks, you know, opportunity knocks, i try feebly to answer by wiggling my toe out from under the blanket and gesturing at the door to open itself.
swampman do you use the pua point at door technique to keep your dogs under control
[account deactivated]
do tell you eclectic beast you
i like how they condemn the mixing of religions , on the basis that there can only be one truth from God Herself , and therefore reject interfaith and ecumenical movements
[account deactivated]
Rosenweirdstheologie aufs. II: Der Eklektische Boogaloo
[account deactivated]
oh yeah, um im sure she'll be, um, fine *starts whistling*
[account deactivated]
ok we can dial it down a notch, say i was too busy posting to notice when she was putting 29 dicks up her butt at the same time and now shes dead
human dicks wd have been bad enough but they were freezedried panda dicks from ebay, and now our savings are gone
o.0
rip
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

http://www.mormon.org/missionarieswow u can request a visit from a missionary.. coo' haha

at fedex these are known as oncall pickups. oncalls for short. the more you know

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

swampman do you use the pua point at door technique to keep your dogs under control

hmm i could, i am a big fan of putting the dog in the bathroom for a 5 second time-out when it does something unpleasant like Bark at

because we have to walk from my room down the hall to the bathroom, it is a slow y terribly period of anticipation of the true hell that is the absence of His grace

What a bark means in my apartments is "Hi, I want a time out please. Please put me in time out for 5 seconds. I love it." and of course I will do anything the dog asks.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

final thought for now, do any of you people who are obsessed with religious denomination, belonging and devotion to singular truth (in the form of ...? a set of canonical books, priestly offices, sacred places and edifices, in-group identity, and ritual practices?) perceive any conflict with soviet atheism or have we finally dispensed with the pseudostalinist aesthetics altogether at this point

if i understand your question correctly, i think that our position is that things like devotion, ritual, mass action, in-group identity will finally reach a materialist base; an understanding of the self, of the self's relation to nature, and most importantly the relations between the self and everyone else in society. all these things will be modified and no longer serve as fetishistic ritual, but rather something else more in line with true fulfillment/liberation.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

pseudostalinism? full-stalinism only pls
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

final thought for now, do any of you people who are obsessed with religious denomination, belonging and devotion to singular truth (in the form of ...? a set of canonical books, priestly offices, sacred places and edifices, in-group identity, and ritual practices?) perceive any conflict with soviet atheism or have we finally dispensed with the pseudostalinist aesthetics altogether at this point

im not following now
[account deactivated]
thats ok i didn't read any of the posts until this page

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

pseudostalinism? full-stalinism only pls

please ignore roseweird she is not a marxist-leninist and this is a ML only forum

religion is dumb and gay and "militant" atheists are only bad in that they aren't nearly militant enough. we not only have to proclaim god is not real, we then have to kill him
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Political emancipation is, at the same time, the dissolution of the old society on which the state alienated from the people, the sovereign power, is based. What was the character of the old society? It can be described in one word – feudalism. The character of the old civil society was directly political – that is to say, the elements of civil life, for example, property, or the family, or the mode of labor, were raised to the level of elements of political life in the form of seigniory, estates, and corporations. In this form, they determined the relation of the individual to the state as a whole – i.e., his political relation, that is, his relation of separation and exclusion from the other components of society. For that organization of national life did not raise property or labor to the level of social elements; on the contrary, it completed their separation from the state as a whole and constituted them as discrete societies within society. Thus, the vital functions and conditions of life of civil society remained, nevertheless, political, although political in the feudal sense – that is to say, they secluded the individual from the state as a whole and they converted the particular relation of his corporation to the state as a whole into his general relation to the life of the nation, just as they converted his particular civil activity and situation into his general activity and situation. As a result of this organization, the unity of the state, and also the consciousness, will, and activity of this unity, the general power of the state, are likewise bound to appear as the particular affair of a ruler and of his servants, isolated from the people.

The political revolution which overthrew this sovereign power and raised state affairs to become affairs of the people, which constituted the political state as a matter of general concern, that is, as a real state, necessarily smashed all estates, corporations, guilds, and privileges, since they were all manifestations of the separation of the people from the community. The political revolution thereby abolished the political character of civil society. It broke up civil society into its simple component parts; on the one hand, the individuals; on the other hand, the material and spiritual elements constituting the content of the life and social position of these individuals. It set free the political spirit, which had been, as it were, split up, partitioned, and dispersed in the various blind alleys of feudal society. It gathered the dispersed parts of the political spirit, freed it from its intermixture with civil life, and established it as the sphere of the community, the general concern of the nation, ideally independent of those particular elements of civil life. A person’s distinct activity and distinct situation in life were reduced to a merely individual significance. They no longer constituted the general relation of the individual to the state as a whole. Public affairs as such, on the other hand, became the general affair of each individual, and the political function became the individual’s general function.

But, the completion of the idealism of the state was at the same time the completion of the materialism of civil society. Throwing off the political yoke meant at the same time throwing off the bonds which restrained the egoistic spirit of civil society. Political emancipation was, at the same time, the emancipation of civil society from politics, from having even the semblance of a universal content.

Feudal society was resolved into its basic element – man, but man as he really formed its basis – egoistic man.

This man, the member of civil society, is thus the basis, the precondition, of the political state. He is recognized as such by this state in the rights of man.

The liberty of egoistic man and the recognition of this liberty, however, is rather the recognition of the unrestrained movement of the spiritual and material elements which form the content of his life.

Hence, man was not freed from religion, he received religious freedom. He was not freed from property, he received freedom to own property. He was not freed from the egoism of business, he received freedom to engage in business.

Only when the real, individual man re-absorbs in himself the abstract citizen, and as an individual human being has become a species-being in his everyday life, in his particular work, and in his particular situation, only when man has recognized and organized his “own powers” as social powers, and, consequently, no longer separates social power from himself in the shape of political power, only then will human emancipation have been accomplished.

-Marx, On the Jewish Question

Freedom to be religious is a bourgeois right, only when religion and the individual will to choose it are abolished is man truly free.

The Jew is perpetually created by civil society from its own entrails.

-Marx, On the Jewish Question