[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
now all we need is iwc to chime in about how freedom of religion is a plot to wipe out indigenous cultures

roseweird posted:

i'm not reading your gay wall of gay text you gay baby

read marx

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I LUV U ROSE WEIRD. GO TO BED AND HAVE A NICE SLEEP
[account deactivated]
God is real
God Israel.
God Israel sounds like a five percenter rapper

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

under any kind of just communist government you'd be free to waste your time doing whatever dumb shit you wanted, you just couldn't try and use your dumb ass beliefs to influence public policy. keep that shit in your domicile, or your church...if you can find one. lmao

does a Gaming Rig count as a means of production?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

final thought for now, do any of you people who are obsessed with religious denomination, belonging and devotion to singular truth (in the form of ...? a set of canonical books, priestly offices, sacred places and edifices, in-group identity, and ritual practices?) perceive any conflict with soviet atheism or have we finally dispensed with the pseudostalinist aesthetics altogether at this point

i will never condemn the just and necessary actions of the deputies of workers and soviets in crushing the temporal power of a fallen church to help build a proletarian state. this was part of the dialectical movement of history and soviet atheism was part of the work of the true god. hth

tpaine posted:

MindMaster posted:

tpaine posted:

under any kind of just communist government you'd be free to waste your time doing whatever dumb shit you wanted, you just couldn't try and use your dumb ass beliefs to influence public policy. keep that shit in your domicile, or your church...if you can find one. lmao

does a Gaming Rig count as a means of production?

i eat apple dick butt cream

Why buy expensive dick butt cream from Apple, when you can get all the dick butt cream you want, for free, from Him?
hedgehog microwave is the name of my postrock ensemble.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what kind of guys does she like
[account deactivated]
i'm not interested, i just had to recite the right meme at the time, in honour of posting. thank you for your little tale though. i hope your marriage with blink is an oasis of stability that teaches your sister about the fruits of monogamy.
let me talk to her
[account deactivated]
im wearing a green XL men's tee with a slogan promoting blog readership
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

at the dinner table every 1nce in a while she wud upbraid me for taking zero steps toward listing my virginity for sale

yeah people still bug me about that. know where you're coming from.

does your sister look like grimes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]