[account deactivated]
i can't make a joke out of this. Those pictures...those quotes....."Jesus!" indeed
if i had a kid i'd teach them how to play cowboys and indians and if they chose to be indians i'd send them away to boarding school
Jews are neckbeards
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this seems pre cool
yeah I would have loved that as a kid
Shay hands a dummy gun to the 14-year-old Brian, who excitedly blurts out, "Jesus!"

"Saves!" and with that the teen lets loose with a barrage of pellets into the instructor's face.
one of my fave songs
My friend went to Israel with her mom and sister and they shot uzis and m16s with real idf guys touching their naked backs, very sordid, I didn't approve of any of it
[account deactivated]
does anyone know exactly what the cardboard terrorist targets they're using look like? i really hope they look like hajji from johnny quest
why bother theres a time crisis machine at tunzafun, some 5 year old chump couldnt handle it either

tpaine posted:

thats hot

don't give small children automatic weapons to hold in an upright position or this will happen.
to say that there is such a thing as Truth is fundamentalism and dogma. truth is a social construct - what may be true for you may not be true for someone else. the most common physitruth rebuttal to this is to appeal to some allegedly objective standard, such as the Sun. note in passing the knee-jerk retreat to the patriarchal stellar body, instead of the menstrual queen. the claim goes that it doesn't matter if one person thinks the sun revolves around the earth, we "know" that the earth revolves around the sun. there are several problems with this.

first, the ancient peoples of the earth, free from hierarchy, believed that the sun revolved around the earth, and this did not change anything. if anything, it strengthened them. what difference does it make what body orbits another when there is still so much poverty in the global south?

second: as an astronomer, usurper of the astrologer, would reluctantly tell you himself after several implied attempts to rape you, all positions are relative. is this enough to annihilate the concept of truth? indeed it is, but let's delve a bit deeper. the earth orbits the sun, we are told. did the astronomer ever consider that in fact the earth might be stationary and the sun is merely orbiting it in three-dimensional space? no, he did not.

finally, it is culturally imperialist in supreme degree to tell people of ancient cultures that their very view of the universe is wrong. truths shift over time, but beliefs last centuries. do we really want to base our society on these shifting sands? no; Fail. http://www.hot97.com/Pics/All%20Things%20Hot/fail.png

Goethestein posted:

http://www.hot97.com/Pics/All%20Things%20Hot/fail.png

ban goatstein for image leeching imo

Miriam was sitting at an outdoor bar with her other American friends on Ben Yehuda Street. The fifth day of the Birthright trip underway, she felt as though she had been in Israel for years. In fact, according to her Hebrew teacher, rabbis, and Hillel coordinator in the U.S., she had been. She remembered fondly the poster in her Hebrew class at Brandeis that said, “Your soul is here. Bring your body here too.” The four friends sat drinking beer. They were people-watching. She saw an unshaven soldier in his olive shaded uniform. He was cute. He was protecting her. She looked at him, determined to make eye contact. With his M-16 slung over his shoulder, he looked back. “Yes,” she said to herself, “Israel is awesome.” This was their first of two free nights during Birthright. “No rest for the weary,” their guides told them as they schlepped around Jerusalem. And, really, they were tired. Visiting the Western Wall, ancient ruins, Yad Vashem, David’s Citadel, the Israel Museum, and shopping in the shuk, was a lot for one day.

They ordered a second round of drinks. It was hot and they were all feeling the exhaustion of the day mixed with the alcohol they were drinking. Looking out at the buildings, she saw the sunlight hit the limestone in a way that made the stone look rose colored. She reflected on the walks in the ancient ruins earlier in the day. She felt connected to the land and aware of her past, in these ancient ruins, where clearly people had once lived. After all, it was this connection to her past that led her to come on the Birthright trip. Suddenly, she remembered another important part of her past. “Hey, you guys,” she said to the others at the table, “let’s play the Anne Frank game.” Zack squinted at her as he lit a cigarette. The others stared into their phones and scrolled. Through the haze of alcohol, she wasn’t sure if anyone knew what she was talking about. Only Zack seemed to care, smoking and staring. ”You know,” she continued, “We go around and think of people in our lives and then we decide if they would have hidden us during the Holocaust.”

Miriam started. She thought of her friend Jackie and decided that she was too passive. “No, Jackie wouldn’t have saved me.” Zach went next. “I know my girlfriend would’ve,” he said. “I don’t know about that,” said Miriam, “I mean, Zach, we’re talking about the Holocaust. She won’t even make you dinner.” Zach looked sullen and depressed and ordered another drink. This was getting intense. Miriam looked again over at the soldier. “I know who would save me,” she said to the others, making eye contact again with the soldier.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the soldier making his way over to her. She knew it wouldn’t be long before they took a walk and did the Birthright hookup. Her friends had given hand jobs to soldiers in Bedouin tents. Why couldn’t she? After all, it was her birthright.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

MadMedico posted:

Miriam was sitting at an outdoor bar with her other American friends on Ben Yehuda Street. The fifth day of the Birthright trip underway, she felt as though she had been in Israel for years. In fact, according to her Hebrew teacher, rabbis, and Hillel coordinator in the U.S., she had been. She remembered fondly the poster in her Hebrew class at Brandeis that said, “Your soul is here. Bring your body here too.” The four friends sat drinking beer. They were people-watching. She saw an unshaven soldier in his olive shaded uniform. He was cute. He was protecting her. She looked at him, determined to make eye contact. With his M-16 slung over his shoulder, he looked back. “Yes,” she said to herself, “Israel is awesome.” This was their first of two free nights during Birthright. “No rest for the weary,” their guides told them as they schlepped around Jerusalem. And, really, they were tired. Visiting the Western Wall, ancient ruins, Yad Vashem, David’s Citadel, the Israel Museum, and shopping in the shuk, was a lot for one day.

They ordered a second round of drinks. It was hot and they were all feeling the exhaustion of the day mixed with the alcohol they were drinking. Looking out at the buildings, she saw the sunlight hit the limestone in a way that made the stone look rose colored. She reflected on the walks in the ancient ruins earlier in the day. She felt connected to the land and aware of her past, in these ancient ruins, where clearly people had once lived. After all, it was this connection to her past that led her to come on the Birthright trip. Suddenly, she remembered another important part of her past. “Hey, you guys,” she said to the others at the table, “let’s play the Anne Frank game.” Zack squinted at her as he lit a cigarette. The others stared into their phones and scrolled. Through the haze of alcohol, she wasn’t sure if anyone knew what she was talking about. Only Zack seemed to care, smoking and staring. ”You know,” she continued, “We go around and think of people in our lives and then we decide if they would have hidden us during the Holocaust.”

Miriam started. She thought of her friend Jackie and decided that she was too passive. “No, Jackie wouldn’t have saved me.” Zach went next. “I know my girlfriend would’ve,” he said. “I don’t know about that,” said Miriam, “I mean, Zach, we’re talking about the Holocaust. She won’t even make you dinner.” Zach looked sullen and depressed and ordered another drink. This was getting intense. Miriam looked again over at the soldier. “I know who would save me,” she said to the others, making eye contact again with the soldier.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the soldier making his way over to her. She knew it wouldn’t be long before they took a walk and did the Birthright hookup. Her friends had given hand jobs to soldiers in Bedouin tents. Why couldn’t she? After all, it was her birthright.

gyrofry posted:

MadMedico posted:

nerdy heeb dick sounds like a pretty shitty birthright

MadMedico posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
How do you heckle them?
heyyyyyyyyy battabattabatta
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
home video of lil'khammy

I started giving my jewish brothers and sisters roman salutes, the highest honour

discipline posted:

I'm at the point where I openly heckle birthright kids. wullahi I can't stand american teens on birthright

antisemitism isn't cool