you know what, keven, youre right. goatstein has recruited some of tHE rHizzonE's most epic posters, including n****rstomper58, DoritoGamer and bippy. i may have made a terrible mistake....
Who here can forget bippy's front page article, "Why Marxism and Green Day go together"
Babe Drive was one of the more forgettable raunchy comedies of the 80's. Dan Hedya had a funny cameo in it though.

Lessons posted:

you know what, keven, youre right. goatstein has recruited some of tHE rHizzonE's most epic posters, including n****rstomper58, DoritoGamer and bippy. i may have made a terrible mistake....

i knew when i got into politics that it was a rough business. but my record as moderator speaks for itself feministically in the breaking of posting glass ceiling carefully constructed by the jools administration

mongosteen was probated until (May 10, 2013 07:38:43) for this post!

[account deactivated]
not sure if the actual subject of yad vashem is as interesting as internal rhizzone gamesmanship to anyone, but on the off chance it is:

Romani activists in NYC have been significantly more active in the last couple years (read: they actually exist now), and a major goal of theirs is increased awareness as to the sufferings of roma during the holocaust; this is a concern of Roma activists worldwide, but understandably many European Roma have immediately pressing concerns to deal with. The recent UN shitshow on the Holocaust had a Romani delegation speak for the first time ever- they had even been barred from entry on prior occasions- and some of these delegates were present at a successful protest for romani inclusion at the holocaust memorial in nyc a couple weeks ago. This protest was aggressively counterprotested by old folks with signs about antisemitism and murder, incongruously enough . . .

anyway, the upshot of this protest, beyond the lipservicey little plaques soon to be forthcoming from both the holocaust memorial and the UN (as they won't be providing too much else anytime soon), is that a roma organizer present at both is now receiving death threats targeting her and her children over the phone and in the mail. the gently inclusive face of the holocaust industry, ineffectually liberal in its half-hearted outreach gestures towards nonjewish victims, has some slavering freaks in its wake
as zizek says: maybe roma are persecuted, but this is because they really are a filthy pack of lying cutlery-thieves undeserving of human treatment so its understandable, or whatever it was he said
has there been any group of ppl ever who didnt hate the gypsies? maybe it's time to admit that it's not the fault of everyone else on the planet earth.

Goethestein posted:

has there been any group of ppl ever who didnt hate the jews? maybe it's time to admit that it's not the fault of everyone else on the planet earth.

Goethestein posted:

has there been any group of ppl ever who didnt hate the muslims? maybe it's time to admit that it's not the fault of everyone else on the planet earth.

Goethestein posted:

has there been any group of ppl ever who didnt hate women? maybe it's time to admit that it's not the fault of everyone else on the planet earth.

modern americans and europeans seem to get along fine with the jews

the muslim world got along comparatively well with its neighbors for a long time

many societies through time have held women in fairly high esteem

cleanhands posted:

as zizek says: maybe roma are persecuted, but this is because they really are a filthy pack of lying cutlery-thieves undeserving of human treatment so its understandable, or whatever it was he said

as zizek says: (the phonemes shh and kh suddenly blot out the sun and the palates of the western world contort to fit them, and so on, and so forth)

i don't hate the roma, girthstein. Can you generalize me?

libelous_slander posted:

i don't hate the roma, girthstein. Can you generalize me?

~~~***Roma Detected***~~~

how much longer is iwc going to be in the pokey

ilmdge posted:

how much longer is iwc going to be in the pokey

I miss when they had assignments. Wht is this ghastly zzone retributive justice, reform these men

iwc: I won't shoot myself because then people will say that I killed myself so as to harm the forum. But if I die, as it were, from an illness, then what will you lose by it? (Laughter.)
VOICES: Blackmailer!
deadken: You scoundrel! Keep your trap shut! How vile! How dare you speak like that!
iwc: But you must understand - it's very hard for me to go on living.
bhpn: And it's easy for us?
deadken: Did you hear that: 'I won't shoot myself, but I will die"?
iwc:: It's easy for you to talk about me. What will you lose, after all? Look, if I am a saboteur, a son of a bitch, then why spare me? I make no claims to anything. I am just describing what's on my mind, what I am going through. If this in any way entails any political damage, however minute, then, no question about it, I'll do whatever you say. (Laughter.) Why are you laughing? There is absolutely nothing funny about any of this...

The same uncanny laughter also appeared at other places:

iwc: Whatever they are testifying against me is not true. (Laughter, noise in the room.) Why are you laughing? There is nothing funny in all this.