Also I’m not ‘aching’ to talk about it, it’s just that anywhere else I’ve tried to talk about it (D&D, the Guardian, the New York Times) it’s moderated or I’m banned straight away.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

roseweird posted:

but why are you so aching to talk about jewish privilege iwc

cuz i wanna know what sort of perks i get if i convert

iwc goes to Temple after converting:

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/blade/pureblood-vampire/#

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

wasted posted:
he's from a land down under

people from australia terrify me

cool it with the anti-antipodeanism

And in all seriousness: I’m interested in knowing what it is that has made (and continues to make) Jews such a popular target of antipathy and rage throughout the ages and across the world, and it doesn’t seem to be a discussion anybody wants to have

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Goethestein posted:
jewish privilege: get your own subsidized nation on another continent because some unrelated people treated you like shit. like, okay Mohicans, good news, we feel bad about the settlers killing a lot of you, so we're giving you Hokkaido and a bunch of jet fighters in case the natives dont like it

i don't disagree that this is ridiculous but then i wasn't alive in the 40s to dispute it so??? obviously the reasons for the enthusiastic creation of israel had a lot to do with fucked up perceptions of jews in christian culture, since the jews are how christians trace their pedigree to the christ, but i think "jewish privilege" is a much more nebulous term than this

Jewish privilege is the massively disproportionate numbers they have in America’s top universities

zionism is another word for capitalism
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

roseweird posted:

wasted posted:
he's from a land down under

people from australia terrify me

cool it with the anti-antipodeanism

And in all seriousness: I’m interested in knowing what it is that has made (and continues to make) Jews such a popular target of antipathy and rage throughout the ages and across the world, and it doesn’t seem to be a discussion anybody wants to have

well, perhaps that is because it is an uncomfortable fact for which no one has a really sufficient answer? i don't know, do you have some explanations to share?

I don’t have an answer, it’s baffling for me as well! (I’m not being sarcastic here I genuinely want to know)

Saying ‘things just don’t have an answer’ doesn’t really seem in line with historical materialism or maxists in general

e: it's not fair that mustang is in ifap because everyone hates his posts but you are not. i guess because we're already conditioned to skip your posts.

anyway this post sucks, go reads anti-semite and the jew by sartre if you're not JUST ASKING QUESTIONS??! and until then enjoy your time in isolation

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

roseweird posted:

i'm not sure what to say. i don't really have an argument, but... yeah? i agree jewish privilege exists and that it is, as i said, tied to white privilege and to christian dominance

Harvard’s dominated by Christians and a Christian ethos?

I am literally experiencing severe phantom prepuce pain and I'm convinced it's due to an excessive buildup of jewish guilt about jewish privilege.

I think if we had an exhaustive discussion on this topic it might help me get some perspective on my ethnocultural neuroses and also relieve my dick ache.
Btw absolutely none of this is a person attack against any Jews, we are all but humans.

Goethestein posted:

i'd like to hear an answer actually. how weird that cash rules everything around me unless it involves jews.

nobody on this forum wants to have a serious discussion about Jewish privilige and they all turn into simpering liberals when you raise it, it's really weird.

If you wanna talk privilege, take it to tumblr.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
is there a term for hating only non-russian ashkenazi jews?
correct

elemennop posted:

is there a term for hating only non-russian ashkenazi jews?

anti-semitism

freedoms just another word for nothing left but jews
It just seems odd that there isn’t much literature on or discussion around Jewish privilege like there is on white privilege, although I’ve picked up a pdf of that Kevin McDonald book so that might be able to answer some questions.
and i can't stress this enough but i'm not anti-semetic...Capturing the Freidmans is one of my favourite movies
waaaaah im afraid of australiens. ive never punched out a koala and i brush my teeth twice daily
privilege chat: why are the lebs allowed to go onto my beach and flex at the womern under my protection

It just seems odd that there isn’t much literature on or discussion around Jewish privilege like there is on white privilege, although I’ve picked up a pdf of that Kevin McDonald book so that might be able to answer some questions.

i think it's because they've managed to play their historical legitimate victimhood status into making liberals want to reflexively defend them as some kind of oppressed minority, when in reality they are the wealthiest and most powerful ethnic group in the world

among leftist internet circles it's a hotly debated point of contention if israelis can be racist

Can Jews be racist against Arabs? (self.SRSDiscussion)

submitted 18 hours ago by WhyWontThey

A Jewish friend of mine who's very pro-Israel tends to say some things about Arabs that I'm quite uncomfortable with especially with the whole Gaza incident. I accused her of being racist but she responds with the fact that her people had been subject to discrimination and oppression throughout history by the Arab world. I'm neither pro-Israel nor pro-Palestine but I did a bit of research and while Israel as a nation is doing some pretty horrible things at the moment, in history Jews as a race have been undoubtedly subjected to oppression repeatedly. Is her saying hateful things about Arabs racist?
[account deactivated]
jewish privilege: i get to be racist towards a group because they were mean to some people roughly as related to me as an eskimo huffing gas in anchorage
ahem....an Inuit huffing gas in Anchorage
[account deactivated]
anyway discipline thanks for this report on your field trip to the 'yad, seems like a chill place
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*goes and sits in the back and closes eyes for exactly 85 seconds*

i hope this actually happend. i hope that you found a moment of peace and reflection not unlike what discipline felt in yad vashem

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]