been watching it for an hour, still awful
US can watch here http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/bbc-1-live-stream

stream 5
did it say how many people they think died? cbc cut away just before the plane hit the stadium
[account deactivated]
watch little murders starring elliot gould and directed by alan arkin instead. the whole thing's on youtube! http://youtu.be/ZiYf97IddK0

kinch posted:

US can watch here http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/bbc-1-live-stream

stream 5

doesnt work. eh, guess ill just wait til 2016

England is just a small island. Its roads and houses are small. With few exceptions, it doesn't make things that people in the rest of the world want to buy. And if it hadn't been separated from the continent by water, it almost certainly would have been lost to Hitler's ambitions. Yet only two lifetimes ago, Britain ruled the largest and wealthiest empire in the history of humankind. Britain controlled a quarter of the earth's land and a quarter of the earth's population.
im watching it on tv now and oh my god its so terrible and amateurish. what the hell even is all this shit?
nhs nurses giving wee british children nightmares of bad teeth and lack of freedom to choose their healthcare options
[account deactivated]
the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony, brought to you by Lower East Sussex Community College
[account deactivated]
hosting the Olympics in England and not having the opening ceremony be about Doctor Who and Harry Potter is like if the 2008 Beijing Olympic ceremony had not been about forced relocation and significant human rights abuses
to grudgingly give the US credit where it's due, apparently the American team refused to dip the flag for the english tribal leaders, which animal psychologists believe may be seen as a sign of terrible disrespect among that primitive "culture."

sosie posted:

watch little murders starring elliot gould and directed by alan arkin instead. the whole thing's on youtube! http://youtu.be/ZiYf97IddK0

thats a good movie

no Arthur, robin hood, or judge dredd

Superabound posted:

hosting the Olympics in England and not having the opening ceremony be about Doctor Who and Harry Potter is like if the 2008 Beijing Olympic ceremony had not been about forced relocation and significant human rights abuses

science fiction is for idiot babies

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ive been wanting to make a thread about little murders for a while its my favorite movie. good post, sosie.

Meursault posted:

Superabound posted:

science fiction is for idiot babies

this womens Olympic fencing is like watching Tron

MarxUltor posted:

to grudgingly give the US credit where it's due, apparently the American team refused to dip the flag for the english tribal leaders, which animal psychologists believe may be seen as a sign of terrible disrespect among that primitive "culture."

nbc cut coverage of a tribute to the 7/7 bombing victims and replaced it with ryan seacrest interviewing michael phelps

Superabound posted:

Yo, you suck. i only got one post, one single finite post is all i'm able to make, and i'm choosing to use it as a means of imparting just how atrocious you are and how tired it's gotten to see endless wddp-esque memes posted here. the keyboard is not a toy: it is a musical instrument, capable of producing finely tuned melodies composed of ideas; weaving them together in concert to form a symphonic ideology. instead, however, you choose to use your keyboard to spew forth caustic, projectile vomit; desecrating the mental landscape, enshrouding it in darkness and thereby creating a barren, empty, infertile desert incapable of sustaining meaningful discourse, as the saplings of apathy strangle newly sown seeds of ideas.

i realize, in all of us exists a narcissist desire for self-actualization, compelling us toward self-expression. since your thoughts are devoid of substance and value, it necessitates the need to latch onto a host ideology and grant your empty thoughts sustenance and legitimacy - metaphysical posting AIDS, if you will. yet, this 'host' is dead, you've sucked the life out of the forum and there is nothing left but the withered husk of a once noble idea - now decimated by your posting AIDS. so i ask: why stay and continue to post like this? there is no lifeblood left to siphon. why not go to twitter, or reddit, or hell even postgarden? wherever, i don't care, just post this worthless drivel somewhere else.

*note: this wasn't directed solely at you but i only got one bullet in the chamber, so to speak, and i can't go around giving the finger to everyone who who decided to shit where they eat, and especially for killing the past couple marxism threads with really tepid contrarianism

[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

Yo, you suck. i only got one post, one single finite post is all i'm able to make, and i'm choosing to use it as a means of imparting just how atrocious you are and how tired it's gotten to see endless wddp-esque memes posted here. the keyboard is not a toy: it is a musical instrument, capable of producing finely tuned melodies composed of ideas; weaving them together in concert to form a symphonic ideology. instead, however, you choose to use your keyboard to spew forth caustic, projectile vomit; desecrating the mental landscape, enshrouding it in darkness and thereby creating a barren, empty, infertile desert incapable of sustaining meaningful discourse, as the saplings of apathy strangle newly sown seeds of ideas.

i realize, in all of us exists a narcissist desire for self-actualization, compelling us toward self-expression. since your thoughts are devoid of substance and value, it necessitates the need to latch onto a host ideology and grant your empty thoughts sustenance and legitimacy - metaphysical posting AIDS, if you will. yet, this 'host' is dead, you've sucked the life out of the forum and there is nothing left but the withered husk of a once noble idea - now decimated by your posting AIDS. so i ask: why stay and continue to post like this? there is no lifeblood left to siphon. why not go to twitter, or reddit, or hell even postgarden? wherever, i don't care, just post this worthless drivel somewhere else.

*note: this wasn't directed solely at you but i only got one bullet in the chamber, so to speak, and i can't go around giving the finger to everyone who who decided to shit where they eat, and especially for killing the past couple marxism threads with really tepid contrarianism

AmericanNazbro posted:

Yo, you suck. i only got one post, one single finite post is all i'm able to make, and i'm choosing to use it as a means of imparting just how atrocious you are and how tired it's gotten to see endless wddp-esque memes posted here. the keyboard is not a toy: it is a musical instrument, capable of producing finely tuned melodies composed of ideas; weaving them together in concert to form a symphonic ideology. instead, however, you choose to use your keyboard to spew forth caustic, projectile vomit; desecrating the mental landscape, enshrouding it in darkness and thereby creating a barren, em<cuts to ryan seacrest interviewing michael phelps>

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ive been wanting to make a thread about little murders for a while its my favorite movie. good post, sosie.

thank you so much

[account deactivated]
thats a really cool road

AmericanNazbro posted:

goddamn

that photo has the same perspective as a 5 year old child's drawing. its making my head hurt
i just flew over england about two hours ago and it looked fucking disgusting even from 36,000 feet
and boy are my arms tired

kinch posted:

thats a really cool road

it's getting unzipped

Superabound posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Yo, you suck. i only got one post, one single finite post is all i'm able to make, and i'm choosing to use it as a means of imparting just how atrocious you are and how tired it's gotten to see endless wddp-esque memes posted here. the keyboard is not a toy: it is a musical instrument, capable of producing finely tuned melodies composed of ideas; weaving them together in concert to form a symphonic ideology. instead, however, you choose to use your keyboard to spew forth caustic, projectile vomit; desecrating the mental landscape, enshrouding it in darkness and thereby creating a barren, em<cuts to ryan seacrest interviewing michael phelps>

go away bro

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]