Most pedophiles love children just like most heterosexual men love women. Do you have a brick instead of brain? Many heterosexuals rape and torture women, does that mean that all heterosexuals rape and torture women?

A pedophile is just someone attracted to children. That doesnt mean they are "bad", just like someone attracted to women might not be bad at all.
children under 12, your shouldn't be attracted to them, they havent reached the age of maturation. But for the sake of the argument, many cultures (most notably Ancient Greece) featured man-child relationships in which they love each other emotionally and sexually. of course in today's society we can't even let two homosexuals marry so obviously we have regressed sexually from our ancestors. Point is, I wouldn't say its unnatural to be attracted to children.
Replace "children" with male (if you are talking about a male) or female (if talking about a female). Essentially you are saying that someones sexual preferences, which they have no control over, are sick.

Then you can make a case saying being gay makes you a sick person.

With pedophiles, they are attracted to children. Most don't act on that urge. Some get therapy. You don't hear those stories. You only hear about them molesting children.
CP isn't the issue and has never been the issue, when it comes to children. The people taping the children are the issue.

by "IT_DERP"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
my right hand causes me to tremble.
[account deactivated]

Alyosha posted:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

man with newly born daughter reads at great lengths about pedophilia. details itt.
[account deactivated]
Ah excuse me please edit your post, OP, to differentiate between the various ancient societies. in sparta it was considered very shameful for the man to have sexual relations with the boy, almost like incest or being american
on the one hand, i promised fairness when elected. on the other hand, the desire to kick grumblefish into ifap while posting a macro of THIS IS SPARTA!! with leonidas' head replaced by nicolas cage doing the lazer face. decisions
i like how offended shit reddit says is whenever people make fun of Fats.
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

those guys are really dumb and making fun of reddit is played out

Goethestein posted:

What do you got against Fats Domino?

Goethestein posted:

on the one hand, i promised fairness when elected. on the other hand, the desire to kick grumblefish into ifap while posting a macro of THIS IS SPARTA!! with leonidas' head replaced by nicolas cage doing the lazer face. decisions

those two hands are in fact one hand

[account deactivated]
goatstein pls ifap goatstein

discipline posted:

I'm not even quite sure anyone else on this website reads reddit

if im bored at work i go on askreddit and read the "today i had sexy sex: whats the sexiest sex you ever sexed?" thread of the day

there was a really funny thread too which was like "today a man started crying because i was so nice to him. how have you been rewarded for your piety and selflessness, reddit?"

and also a super depressing one which was "have you ever raped someone, how do you feel about it" that had a handful of legit posts before descending into "she deserved it and im a nice guy" chat

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

making fun of reddit is played out

one of the largest and most popular websites has stupid people on it. this is important you guys.
you guys heard about reddit. fedora. mens rights. libertarian. neckbeard. you heard about the reddit
Dont troll me bro.
Im having an anxiety attack...
Epic fail.
I post on reddit, come read my posts. im second from the top

you guys heard about reddit. fedora. mens rights. libertarian. neckbeard. you heard about the reddit

Welp, looks like The fourteenth Liberalism. I'm going to Do A Red Terror on you monkey

Saw a post on 4chan about "niggertits"... Egads, what a stunningly incorrect ideology they have.

smells like home & chocobos

Groulxsmith posted:

Saw a post on 4chan about "niggertits"... Egads, what a stunningly incorrect ideology they have.

Degenerates.

Groulxsmith posted:

i just... i cant... i just cant even... oh my god.... someone get me my inhaler, and in the meantime, check your f*cking privilege

I just got banned from the gay gamers subreddit. For making fun of q dude for wanting to fuck 15 year old boys