In Bushwick just a few blocks south of flushing aveneu
[account deactivated]
A trick? Im not some kind of sex villain, career criminal, grown boy, yodelling blind dude, im a wonderful human furson
sex villain is the name of my first studio album
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
only a matter of time before you accidentally slosh some double aught bavaria on a couch cushion after gesturing wildly for emphasis on your rant about liberal transgender obama voters and are cast out into the cold brooklyn night
*puts flashlight to face* there's always chicago *laughs like a hyena*
i hope discipline gets a job soon so that i can visit new york for the first time since 2006. i will go to a series of radical bookstores until my suitcase contains my own weight (and what a weight) in books about obsolete economic systems.
chicago is the worst city i ever saw

animedad posted:

*puts flashlight to face* there's always chicago *laughs like a hyena*

Goonfleet commander, mod, hero.
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

We should do a forums betting pool, guess which food's sudden disappearance from supermarkets will first spark panicked looting..

the country i lived in last year ran out of butter. nationwide. i moved back to the us as a result.

discipline burns down williamsburg megamansion after falling asleep smoking a double aught blunt

swampman posted:

We should do a forums betting pool, guess which food's sudden disappearance from supermarkets will first spark panicked looting..

it's beef, without question beef.

kinch posted:

chicago is the worst city i ever saw

isnt it great?

They laughed at me when I put all my money in bacon futures
Obama's war on bacon and the Jewish conspiracy to hoard all the bacon
[account deactivated]
i like the smell of cooking bacon more than actually eating it, its so frustrating

babyfinland posted:

"Commit, engage, resist, endure. All of that is necessary. "

yeah that sure is some accelerationism right there

i dont think the legit non ironic accelerationists would have disagreed with anything he said. accelerationism seems a non active ideology except in building lil things to possibly endure the future crises

[account deactivated]
"accelerationism" isn't a real thing - it's just opposing reformism, that's all it is.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/da14/?srp=19

Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon

The season is summer, not sure the month. We've been holed up in TG HQ for seven years now. The zombies have fought long and hard, but the tide is seeming to finally turn. We will survive this invasion, this walking pestilence. We will, because we were smart enough to stock up on Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon. Yes, we have been surviving on bacon. That is why we are strong; that is why we'll win.

Ok, that is just one scenario where having a lot of Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon would be handy. Another one is: you are gaming late at night and you get hungry. Seriously, do you really need a reason to crave bacon? We think not. And Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon is the very best canned bacon we've ever tasted. Not mushed up like dog food, this bacon is in actual strips - blessed with the magic of preservatives to last over 10 years in the can. Sure, you have to refrigerate after opening, but we bet you'll eat it all too quick to worry about that. Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon - the zenith of canned bacon!

For nutrition information, click here.

Tac Bac - Tactical Canned Bacon

Delicious bacon, canned, so it has a 10+ year shelf life.
Approx. 18 servings per can (1 serving = 3 slices of bacon).
Net Wt.: 9oz

Two questions
1. Are there bacon-flavored condoms
2. If so are they kosher?
i want to die from food poisoning after eating 10 cans of expired tactiacl bacon
do they have tactical bacon in canadian bacon variety? this is important. canadians need to survive the zombpocalypse too.

AmericanNazbro posted:

"accelerationism" isn't a real thing - it's just opposing reformism, that's all it is.

this is untrue and an Epic Project by me and b&w will soon reveal why.....

http://www.lestersfixins.com/

i would drink buffalo wing soda, but only because much like a shark i must constantly eat buffalo wings to survive

getfiscal posted:

do they have tactical bacon in canadian bacon variety? this is important. canadians need to survive the zombpocalypse too.

Canadian bacon isn't Even bacon. Mmm bacon. Did someone say bacon

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

getfiscal posted:

Canadian bacon isn't Even bacon. Mmm bacon. Did someone say bacon

well someone just marked themselves for death

i got an email from twitter that was like "donald, Some people you may know on Twitter", and the first person listed was HOG_CRANKER666 and i felt pretty good about my life for a minute.

AmericanNazbro posted:

'accelerationism' is neo-libertarian productivism and really bad.

kinch posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

'accelerationism' is neo-libertarian productivism and really bad.

now you're just making up words and ignoring historical materialism

open up that youtube in 5 different windows and let it play at max volume. it's serene
open this video in several different windows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZepj6u5Dtc