getfiscal posted:

i need to work on my lyrical skills because i have to 8 mile myself into a luxury condo so i don't have to worry about pests anymore. gonna work for goldman sachs.

hustle hard

http://www.derwenttraders.com.au/contents/en-us/d54.html

you could get something like this if you're squeamish
[account deactivated]
my cat killed a mouse a week ago. literally the only worthwhile thing that shes ever done
she probably kills insects all the time. cats are awesome even though they got too much chutzpah.

tpaine posted:

shennon just out of curiosity if a baby bird falls out of its nest and the mother bird abandons it and i know it will not survive what is the fastest and most humane way to kill it? i was thinking maybe grabbing it by the beak and torso and pulling hard to dislodge the head from the body, causing a spray of blood and guts to emanate forth from the twitching fledgling's body until it stops squirming, but this seems unnecessarily messy and it always gets bird blood all over my shirt when i do it. i think to myself, "there's got to be a better way"

cervical dislocation is that better way tpaine. take that shit to the bank

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

shennon just out of curiosity if a baby bird falls out of its nest and the mother bird abandons it and i know it will not survive what is the fastest and most humane way to kill it? i was thinking maybe grabbing it by the beak and torso and pulling hard to dislodge the head from the body, causing a spray of blood and guts to emanate forth from the twitching fledgling's body until it stops squirming, but this seems unnecessarily messy and it always gets bird blood all over my shirt when i do it. i think to myself, "there's got to be a better way"

WHY YOU DOIN THA, ROIGHT?

[account deactivated]
cat kills birds but usually it just looks at them and chirps. cat is strange. too much dog influence imo.
also this, epically:
theres also this method http://www.ehow.com/how_2054115_make-homemade-mousetrap.html

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

theres also this method http://www.ehow.com/how_2054115_make-homemade-mousetrap.html

this only works on severely depressed mice fyi

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

im a severely depressed mouse

probably not, mice don't post on the internet, but if you want to keep pretending in spite of overwhelming evidence that you're lying, well, go right ahead "tpaine"... for christ's crutches sake

getfiscal posted:

for christ's crutches sake

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I'm goign to write a treatise

lol

vegan food is better when it's just normal food and not trying to look like fake meat or whatever, in this goon's opinion.
Although we make this vegan chickpea salad with vegan mayo and nutritional yeast and garbanzos that's some good shit, way better than tuna salad
vegan food is pretty faggy. it's like a giant middle finger in the face of a billion peasants who can't hope for a scrap of horse cartilage at Christmas. eat your fucking lardburger. give them something to aspire to
i have an opinion and you'd all better fucking listen to it. you massive pile of gays
"red meat isn't bad for you. green meat is bad for you. if you're starving, and someone offers you a steak, red meat is your friend" - chris rock, american beef cattle advocate and funnyman.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wow that thing about yall is fukn gaey
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
no you fuck
[account deactivated]
i bring tha fukus