Goethestein posted:

without "mens brains" and "womens brains" what argument is there that these people are not simply completely deranged

well for a long time people thought gay people were messed up but it turns out if you are nice to them that they don't need to sterilized or put in labour camps or anything. likewise if you accommodate someone who wants to be another gender then maybe that's nice too. seems to make them happy.

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

without "mens brains" and "womens brains" what argument is there that these people are not simply completely deranged

well for a long time people thought gay people were messed up but it turns out if you are nice to them that they don't need to sterilized or put in labour camps or anything. likewise if you accommodate someone who wants to be another gender then maybe that's nice too. seems to make them happy.

it doesnt make them happy though

Goethestein posted:

it doesnt make them happy though

you don't get to speak for trans people

Squalid posted:

That article seemed like it had some good points but was so gratingly hysterically i couldn't bare reading anymore and gave up as soon as the author busted out "transjacktivist". Do you have any sources that don't use petty msh level smears? Or are shitty blogs the only pla e anyone e en cares about this "issue"

Yeah not really and I get the feeling I got downvoted for posting that without explicitly saying "see how ridiculous this is"

Basically the issue is that gender identity-based rights are being enshrined in law in various parts of the world, and some radfems see this as an erosion of sex-based protections. The conversation turns to things like women-only spaces, bathrooms etc because some radfems argue that transwomen are not really women, and you can see how things go off the rails from there

Cool, think ill just continue not caring about the issue then. Cheers
[account deactivated]
tie zie

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

you know there's a significant gap between "let them be they're just normal people like you and I" to "No dude you have to accept everything they say about themselves at face value, even if it sounds bizarre and is actually not at all consistent with any form of logic"

like one of the wddp idiots posted in that old cluster fuck of a "womyn only thread" that khamsek made claimed a straight person who wouldn't have sex with a transperson is a transphobe and a homophobe and is a bad dude, that goes a little beyond the realm of using the desired pronoun.

Transient_Grace posted:

like one of the wddp idiots posted in that old cluster fuck of a "womyn only thread" that khamsek made claimed a straight person who wouldn't have sex with a transperson is a transphobe and a homophobe and is a bad dude, that goes a little beyond the realm of using the desired pronoun.

wddp people are mental though.

a three hour long internet conversation about wddp posters and transpeople tumblr politics. good job, you Bad, Bad people
[account deactivated]
coors banquet as always tpaine. why do you not drink coors banquet, tpaine?
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

a three hour long internet conversation about wddp posters and transpeople tumblr politics. good job, you Bad, Bad people

yes we were literally sitting here for three hours talking to one another just blabbering on about those things. wtg gg. ftw.

i was asleep, don't look at me!
i was playing FIFA with goonz.
[account deactivated]
i dunno, can you?
[account deactivated]

eccentricdeathmongrel posted:

i agree, we need more sophisticated jokes about these weirdos. lol. hit em where it really hurts

66% of those jokes are the same joke and aren't neccesarily a joke but quite possibly an honest observation?
[account deactivated]
cause not being sexually attracted to trans people is same as raping and murdering them
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

tpaine posted:

why is there a gun and a stabbing knife in that pic

Lol is that what you call those power house arm destroyer machines

[account deactivated]
FUCK you! Disgusting
lol you people are insane

Transient_Grace posted:

Fight the patriarchy and arbitrary gender roles by fucking styling your hair for hours every day cause that's what womyn do.

nice. youve done it. youve defeated the transes. theyre now all gone. with this post youve vanquished them all christian rhizzone gimmick transient_grace

the way "you people" (who??? who knows! just everyone but me!) Obsess About Trainnyes... welll.... ITS FUCKIN GAY. DISGUSTING!!!
FuCKER!
Crow you are a fucking croat.
Please get back to me when your entire ethnicity doesnt support NATO murder... samo sloga srbina spasava
Hey MaggotMaster. I noticed you've recently regained your interest in the Catholic church.

Agnus_Dei posted:

Hey MaggotMaster. I noticed you've recently regained your interest in the Catholic church.

i dont actually have any genuine interest in religion i just reblog propaganda duende a lot on tumblr and she's catholic

You said you prefer Catholic aesthetics.

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

Crow you are a fucking croat.