Transient_Grace posted:

no i'm pretty sure you are the one freaking out here maggz, i'm just poasting but you're flailing about posting bigoted things about buildings.

dude stfu ... lol

it ith my opinion ath the darling of a community of bathment dwellerth that you are upthet about a posth i made, i shalt mock you on this batith henthforth with great effectiveneth .

Transient_Grace posted:

it ith my opinion ath the darling of a community of bathment dwellerth that you are upthet about a posth i made, i shalt mock you on this batith henthforth with great effectiveneth .

dude stop you're embarrassing yourself

youre coming off exactly like goatstein and thats not a v. good thing from a psychological perspective in this non-trained-in-psychology posters opinion
oh no, my internet reputation.

i think maggot master and slashie should start dating. they'd be the perfect couple.
so cute. they'd fit so good together because they knew each other like they knew themselves.
what internet reputation dude im talking about your sanity, you have none of the former but maybe a bit left to the latter still

ggw posted:

i think maggot master and slashie should start dating. they'd be the perfect couple.
so cute and happy together.

thanks for the input, gutter trash

maggz honestly your gimmick is so stale i can't keep up with this for too long, h/f i guess.
i didn't know who maggot master was until yesterday and now i do. coincidentally i now also know who the worst poster is. thank you, maggot master.

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

haha... hey y'all, ustasha member "mr crow" here to dismiss discussion of gender by being a spaz lol... kinda like when we killed all those muslims in srebrenica and blamed the serbs haha, carefuckers

what's with this serbian minstrel show? it's pretty offensive

maggotmaster is a giant otaku. fucked up but true.

elemennop posted:

haha... hey y'all, ustasha member "mr crow" here to dismiss discussion of gender by being a spaz lol... kinda like when we killed all those muslims in srebrenica and blamed the serbs haha, carefuckers

Transient_Grace posted:

maggz honestly your gimmick is so stale i can't keep up with this for too long, h/f i guess.

noob. failure.

i cANt believe how many scrubs & rapists & general fucked up human beIngs inhabi t this forum. jools do you remember that copy of capital you sent me once. i rememebred it the other day. and how the mail swallowed it up, fucked up but true

jools posted:

elemennop posted:

i mean, i personally don't give a shit, but for a guy who gets offended by IWC saying "ay! caramba!", this seems a bit hypocritical.

i cANt believe how many scrubs & rapists & general fucked up human beIngs inhabi t this forum.

I AGREE. did you know that emanuela orlandi thinks that rape by envelopment isn't really rape? FUCKED UP BUT TRUE.

excuse me im making fun of croatia here, whitest country in balkans
im offended by p. much anything an australian does for they are a rotten people unworthy of life
can't we all just kick back and chile

Cycloneboy posted:

i cANt believe how many scrubs & rapists & general fucked up human beIngs inhabi t this forum.

I AGREE. did you know that emanuela orlandi thinks that rape by envelopment isn't really rape? FUCKED UP BUT TRUE.

excuse me,

hey, maggotmaster, do you know of any good leftist forums where i can post about male rape victims and not have a bunch of losers bust in to tell me that it's not "really" rape? tia.
i need to go buy drugs but i'm too lazy to cycle to the city under this levantine sun. disgusting.

Cycloneboy posted:

hey, maggotmaster, do you know of any good leftist forums where i can post about male rape victims and not have a bunch of losers bust in to tell me that it's not "really" rape? tia.

www.reddit.cx/mensreichs

im sorry. that is a fake link i just posted. i apologi ze for deceiving you
magz it's funny you think i'm a christian gimmick poster, it would be far easier for you to epically troll me if you figured out who i actually am.

you're making fun of them through some equivalent of serbian blackface + only one of your posts even mentioned crotia

elemennop posted:

jools posted:

elemennop posted:

i mean, i personally don't give a shit, but for a guy who gets offended by IWC saying "ay! caramba!", this seems a bit hypocritical.

no youre completely right, tbh ive always found the TUPAC ALIVE IN SERBIA REMOVE KEBAB thing pretty distasteful

yeah but we're talking about a goonchilde of such calibers it literally took a Person Of Color to ask him to stop using the word 'nigger' like it was a punctuation mark for him to realize that it might be crass.
i found maggot master's okcupid profile

elemennop posted:

you're making fun of them through some equivalent of serbian blackface + only one of your posts even mentioned crotia

ok ill stop then

Transient_Grace posted:

magz it's funny you think i'm a christian gimmick poster, it would be far easier for you to epically troll me if you figured out who i actually am.

i find it way more fun 2 pigeonhole you into "boring 1 dimensional idiot" youre not really interesting enough to care who you are or were or will be other than "stupid shit fart human being"

i never quite "got" the point of okcupid
dude i'm like, so fucking 3d. fuck you.
wow, the 2dcon is calling somebody else lacking in dimensions. now i've seen everything.
im not a 2dcon youre getting me mixed with rhizzone frontpage writer "notcatfish"

im not a 2dcon youre getting me mixed with rhizzone frontpage writer "notcatfish"

i'm not a 2dcon, i just watch + love shows that fetishize anime high school girls and are intended for adult men. i believe you, MaggotMaster.

cycloneboy why are you kinkshaming?
he's not he's spatial-knighting.

Cycloneboy posted:

i'm not a 2dcon, i just watch + love shows that fetishize anime high school girls and are intended for adult men. i believe you, MaggotMaster.

thanks