video of cool lady with cool sunglasses advocating the study of communism on national tv, very cool, hope she has some book/tumblr recommendations

and you're in goon with the glasses in the back with that big ass grin

aerdil posted:

video of cool lady with cool sunglasses advocating the study of communism on national tv, very cool, hope she has some book/tumblr recommendations

is that the american flag contacts lady standing next to her?

ggw posted:

and you're in goon with the glasses

elbow deep in goon

[account deactivated]

angelbutt_dollface posted:

aerdil posted:

is that the american flag contacts lady standing next to her?

those are rad

barack obama has a .7% lead over mitt romney
barack obama has lost 3.9 points in lead in the last seven days and is going to lose lol
is this election bullshit going down in november or something because I got told today that I have to go monitor some nonsense election next month

Lykourgos posted:

is this election bullshit going down in november or something because I got told today that I have to go monitor some nonsense election next month

did you know Latin was a prerequisite in Soviet humanities education? We lost alot in 1991.. one day we'll even lose barac k obama..

noam chomsky said he's going to vote for jill stein but that in a swing state he'd probably vote obama. bless him.
it was legit cool how much biden owned paul ryan, now only if there was an actual leftist there to own biden then wed be in business

Goethestein posted:

it was legit cool how much biden owned paul ryan, now only if there was an actual leftist there to own biden then wed be in business

and an actual leftist to own that leftist, and so on until society is modelled after the protective function of the scrotum-labia continuum and the only clothes are khaki dashikis

[account deactivated]
dont do it, she's just gonna lay some eggs in it and before u know it youll have an entire house full of osamacats running around
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

Agnus_Dei posted:

Goethestein posted:

barack obamas lead is now 1.1 points

What poll are you looking at and do you only look at that poll?

i go to autismlord nate silvers' poll aggregate

That's liberal bullshit

Agnus_Dei posted:

Goethestein posted:

Agnus_Dei posted:

Goethestein posted:

barack obamas lead is now 1.1 points

What poll are you looking at and do you only look at that poll?

i go to autismlord nate silvers' poll aggregate

That's liberal bullshit

Kinda like reality eh?

Goethestein posted:

This is also liberal bullshit. Biden energized the base but isolated independents, who saw him as a buffoon. The debate is widely seen as a draw.

[account deactivated]
fat bollcoks
do u know any french grubfiscal?

Agnus_Dei posted:

Goethestein posted:

This is also liberal bullshit. Biden energized the base but isolated independents, who saw him as a buffoon. The debate is widely seen as a draw.

gee, i wonder how you win an election lol

aerdil posted:

do u know any french grubfiscal?

i know enough french to work slowly through a news article or website and understand what's up, like i read a lot of political stuff in french, and i can understand a radio program if it is fairly clear reporting, otherwise though i can't form sentences quickly and i can't understand everyday conversation that well. i'm starting a french program next week though which is 20 hours a week of french classes. :angel:

Agnus_Dei posted:

Goethestein posted:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57531059/poll-biden-takes-debate-over-ryan-uncommitted-voters-say/?tag=contentAux;mostDiscussed
This article shows you're wrong, Joel.

And this next article, I'm just sharing because it gets me FIRED UP!
http://www.suntimes.com/news/otherviews/15710647-452/joltin-joe-knocks-ryan-out-of-the-park.html

[account deactivated]
BY THE BEARD OF ALLAH, my shitty state is no longer looking as safe for rombot

i was gonna write in PSL or leave the presidential slot blank on my ballot but what if romney needs my state to win and he does win and then goes on to appoint a supreme court justice who kills roe v wade and women are forced to wear girdles? what should i do, lf?

should i pile on with the dem zerg-rush?

Edited by angelbutt_dollface ()

THEY GON PUTCHALL BACK IN (2)CHAINZ!!

i was gonna write in PSL or leave the presidential slot blank on my ballot but what if romney needs my state to win and he does win and then goes on to appoint a supreme court justice who kills roe v wade and women are forced to wear girdles? what should i do, lf?

sever

gyrofry posted:

sever

every once in awhile I remember how goons used to unironically write things like "Good sir," and "Sever" and i feel partly nostalgic but mostly juts amazed.

obama may lose, but it's all the more reason to buy biden a trans am.

http://www.indiegogo.com/BidensTransAm
Barack Obama is going to lose.
lol
a cbc commentator wrote that this is the "voted-off-the-island presidential debate"... which is a timely social reference
i thought it took some time for culture to travel across the border? sounds right to me.
[account deactivated]
vilerat's death is going to get Romney elected and hundreds of D&D goons will get banned as a result lmao