ya.
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

why are the yankees so terrible

immunity from salary cap

VILE RAT

HE GONNA SAY VILE RAT

discipline posted:

what's shocking is how many lies they both agree on. the "discussion" on energy policy is the most egregious and I wonder if they actually believe what they're saying about the price of oil

i think the bourgeoisie have finally realized they can't do anything about global warming so they're just gonna ride this crazy train as fast as they can towards the apocalypse

babyhueypnewton posted:

why are the yankees so terrible

orioles pitching broke them

babyhueypnewton posted:

i think the bourgeoisie have finally realized they can't do anything about global warming so they're just gonna ride this crazy train as fast as they can towards the apocalypse

O RLY YA RLY NO WAI

realisticall speaking the effect on global warming will be pretty small on firstworld countries as a whole so they dont really gaf
hmm tone changed obama is killing it on libya. vile rat getting obama reelected from beyond the grave
vilerat is the 2012 election. he lives on in all of us
guys wheres jeopardy every channel has this dbate thing on instead
when Obama was making a speech about gun violence in his Chicago i could hear a really maudlin violin emmanating from a russian channel on my grandma's tv. I win this debate once again

Transient_Grace posted:

VILE RAT

HE GONNA SAY VILE RAT

babyhueypnewton posted:

discipline posted:

what's shocking is how many lies they both agree on. the "discussion" on energy policy is the most egregious and I wonder if they actually believe what they're saying about the price of oil

no fucking shit. i ate a donut today. do you know what the carbon footprint of a fucking donut is? its food i literally shouldnt have access to because it has no nutritional value to me whatsoever but instead i carefully choose between donut shops and when i get there i carefully choose between donuts and i actually have to stop myself from getting more donuts than i'd already told myself i was going to have. this required a paper bag, a piece of wax paper, and a receipt, all of which are going into the bin, and was even an act of gentrification on my part since the best place for a donut is on the g train in bed stuy. do you think if any of us were serious about turning things around we would allow ourselves to buy donuts?

howd the town hall meeting go? please use a rhyming pun / homophone to describe it ie 'frown hall meeting' 'town hall meating' etc
clown fail bleating
"every day I dont trade in my infiniti for a prius I am killing hundreds of people" - louis ck
CNN said "Both candidates attack, play defense"
i liked how iraq hussein obeymao hit romummy on the 47% when he had no chance 2 defense hisself.

getfiscal posted:

CNN said "Both candidates attack, play defense"

lol

latest polls from Gallup

Election day Fight in WAshington DC

if you want to fight me, i will be at the green space outside the takoma metro station in dc near where i live on election day. i will be the one wearing the barack obama mask. you will be wearing a mitt romney mask. do not introduce yourself; the fight will begin immediately.

note: the masks do not symbolize political support (although i am an obama donor). the purpose of the fight is to demonstrate the need for civility in political discourse. nevertheless, the fight will be real. the only rules are 1) no weapons and 2) do not remove masks. the fight will continue until we both get some good licks in and get some grass stains on our pants. we will then walk off in separate ways without talking or shaking hands in order to emphasize the breakdown of the two party system and the need for bipartisanship and compromise from both sides of the aisle.

after the fight if you want to hang out, me, squalid, huey, and possibly other dc goons will be meeting up at a capitol hill bar where the pols hang out to watch the election results stream in.
[account deactivated]
Its going to be like from that scene in V from Vendetta except with romney heads...

ilmdge posted:

if you want to fight me, i will be at the green space outside the takoma metro station in dc near where i live on election day. i will be the one wearing the barack obama mask. you will be wearing a mitt romney mask. do not introduce yourself; the fight will begin immediately.

note: the masks do not symbolize political support (although i am an obama donor). the purpose of the fight is to demonstrate the need for civility in political discourse. nevertheless, the fight will be real. the only rules are 1) no weapons and 2) do not remove masks. the fight will continue until we both get some good licks in and get some grass stains on our pants. we will then walk off in separate ways without talking or shaking hands in order to emphasize the breakdown of the two party system and the need for bipartisanship and compromise from both sides of the aisle.

after the fight if you want to hang out, me, squalid, huey, and possibly other dc goons will be meeting up at a capitol hill bar where the pols hang out to watch the election results stream in.

i'll make the political metaphor more apt by kicking your ass then taking your wallet

finally, a thread for byob refugees like me
Peter J. Queefed
© Ignatius J. Reilly Press

aerdil posted:

I'd be more inclined to accept that if they weren't constantly updating and modernizing the liturgy to be more inclusive or relevant but I don't see a problem with the sentiment of the image at all

Catharism was right.
who,s ready for the Big Debate.
[account deactivated]
New polls!

ilmdge posted:

even though this is obviously a CIA honeypot I'd probably hang out in a bar with teh rhizzone on election day, especially since the alternative is being with pro-Obama people which is revolting. DC 4 lyfe

where do the revolutionaries drink these days
[account deactivated]