[account deactivated]

ggw posted:

vilerat's death is going to get Romney elected and hundreds of D&D goons will get banned as a result lmao

God is real

i dont see the point of toxxing yourself for something you have only an infinitesimal shadow of a moths fart of control over
It's really stupid! but hey it's D&D!

Goethestein posted:

i dont see the point of toxxing yourself

It's not stupid, it's a way of showing your support for and total confidence in the O-Man. I can post how he's gonna win until I'm blue in the face, but do I have the guts to make a bold prediction with my account on the line? Perhaps not. Perhaps not... Perhaps I'm not even worthy of wearing this 'tar...
it looks like obamas freefall in the polls has been arrested for the moment, but if he loses the debate he is going to lose the election
He's going to win the election.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/10/16/presidential-debate-drinking-games-for-round-two/
Here's a new one that I'm going to be trying: take a drink any time one of the candidates talks about "politics" or "the economy."

my friends from high school made this lol
[account deactivated]
wow. this is great. obama is gonna fuckin lose. i knew it. i fucking knew it. as soon as barack started flirting with some leftist policy i know this wasn't gonna end well. sometimes you gotta compromise you know? socail welfare is great and all, but how you gonna pay for it? you can't. you just cant. you gotta make some tough choices and obama couldn't do it. now romney is going to be the president. mitt fucking romney is going to be the president of the united states of god damn america. you really dogg yourselves into this grave america. welcome to george bush X5 you fuckers.
[account deactivated]
not to get all Optimistic about Politics but a good part of the reason that romeny won that last debate was by pretending to be a lot more leftist than he actually is
[account deactivated]
hehe http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
[account deactivated]
killer joe is a badass movie
its like someone made a film about my life
*yobs @ u* :buddy:
holyshit BYOB XP 2.0 wowzers!
i'm really looking forward to this townhall. it's about time we hashed out the real issues facing america with everyday people.
wow this debate is pretty nasty
it's funny, romney has been forced into the role of talking about the reality of the economy while obama and his supporters have been reduced to character assassination and distractions. obama is such a fraud, now i kinda want romney to win where before i was indifferent

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

its like someone made a film about my life

So which character are you? Joe, the guy with the cokehead mom, or thomas hayden church's character?

they seem pretty desperate

babyhueypnewton posted:

it's funny, romney has been forced into the role of talking about the reality of the economy while obama and his supporters have been reduced to character assassination and distractions. obama is such a fraud, now i kinda want romney to win where before i was indifferent

youre dumb

i will feel a personal sense of satisfaction if obama is ousted, but on the other hand, probably the better outcome for promoting the growth of a muscular domestic leftist opposition is for obama to remain in office, stay the course and continue to shatter the illusions of left liberals

Goethestein posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

youre dumb

ok goldsmith

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3512222&pagenumber=44#post408619197
probably not the only time romney has had to choose from a binder filled with pictures of women
how dare barack (HUSSEIN) obama engage in personal attacks on the business record of a capitalist - noted commie hueypneton.
almost every republican always has bits that are considered "left wing" early on. it's not really indicative of them or the public being all that left wing. for example, bush jr. campaigned on large increases in education (NCLB, supported by ted kennedy) and health funding (senior drug benefit).
yeah obviously theres absolutely no difference between obama and romney, they're both empty suits. i could care less about either, massive protests took place under both LBJ as a dem and Hoover as a republican so i doubt it makes a difference for the left who wins

what's remarkable is how repulsive obama comes off while romney comes off as warm and charming, I have no idea what if anything changed in 4 years but his campaign this year is terrible.

babyhueypnewton posted:

yeah obviously theres absolutely no difference between obama and romney, they're both empty suits. i could care less about either, massive protests took place under both LBJ as a dem and Hoover as a republican so i doubt it makes a difference for the left who wins

what's remarkable is how repulsive obama comes off while romney comes off as warm and charming, I have no idea what if anything changed in 4 years but his campaign this year is terrible.

i bet youd like obama if he was a slant whore.

Goethestein posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

i bet youd like obama if he was a slant whore.

cool post

why are the yankees so terrible