this really hits me in the feels.......

confession: i never watched dawson's creek
dawkins creek.
very good video watch it
dawsons creek had the only homosexual male kiss i've ever seen on network television. very progressive
goatstein do you know anything about chemistry?
goatstein i need to find the ph of a .25 M solution of NH4Br and im not given the K value of it or its conjugate lol wtf what is this bullshit

Goethestein posted:

dawsons creek had the only homosexual male kiss i've ever seen on network television. very progressive

*quietly downloads entire series*

goatstein is your name a jewish name because it has "stein" in it? p. funny tho cause my mom cant say "jewish" so she calls jews "jush"
goatstein

Noice posted:

goatstein is your name a jewish name because it has "stein" in it? p. funny tho cause my mom cant say "jewish" so she calls jews "jush"

it means a stein of beer that looks like a goat, goat-stein, which is a masonic symbol.

i literally own that stein irl.
goatstein: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/10/201210267338377747.html

Goethestein posted:

this really hits me in the feels.......

hmm yes, faux teenagers crying "I don't want to wait for our lives to be over"

really pulls the heart strings

Katie Holmes was 18 during the filming of S1. Owned much??
petey was the breakout character of debate and discussion
dawson's creek glorified pacey's intimate relationship with his high school teacher. very retrograde
Variety wrote that it was "an addictive drama with considerable heart...the teenage equivalent of a Woody Allen movie—a kind of 'Deconstructing Puberty'"

ilmdge posted:

'Deconstructing Puberty'"

wasnt that the plot of manhattan

ALTERNATIVE REPLY: something about Soon-Yi
[account deactivated]

BiffTurkle posted:

dawson's creek glorified pacey's intimate relationship with his high school teacher. very retrograde

Please don't slut shame.

It's a shame that series creator Kevin Williamson has not brought his own inimitable style of dialogue and plotting to TV, in my opinion

ilmdge posted:

Variety wrote that it was "an addictive drama with considerable heart...the teenage equivalent of a Woody Allen movie—a kind of 'Deconstructing Puberty'"

what is Woody Allen-ish about Dawson's Creek????????????

Michael Pitt was in that right, because I didn't like him that much in Boardwalk Empire.
more like michael shitt
[account deactivated]
the final episode of dawsons creek is hilarious
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yeah, when they finally get to the eponymous creek and wade in, only to find it crawling with salties lmao

you always make me sad by bringing up memories of Saint Steve

The last episode of Dawson's Creek involves former wildchild Jen, dying in a hospital bed, making a heartbreaking demand of Joey to pick between Pacey and Dawson so that they can all be happy. I don't see what's "hilarious" about that.

Goethestein posted:

The last episode of Dawson's Creek involves former wildchild Jen, dying in a hospital bed, making a heartbreaking demand of Joey to pick between Pacey and Dawson so that they can all be happy. I don't see what's "hilarious" about that.

the golden colour scheme, the maudlin weepiness of her prolonged departure

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Goethestein posted:

the golden colour scheme, the maudlin weepiness of her prolonged departure

mods?

i banned him. won't happen again.
what kind of a name is pacey
it's short for pacemaker. in the series he is 59.
they're all about that old.....

so how is Montreal treating you El Chapo?