if we divorce it from Jewish humour? Does it even exist?

Just kidding I'm sure the producers are jewish.
american humour does not exist because we spell it "humor", hth

karphead posted:

american humour does not exist because we spell it "humor", hth

you're right, humor becomes a lot better when we remove u

[account deactivated]
please change your avatar tpaine, it's terrifying
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The nature of American humor is conflict. In a word? War.
A youtube video of a well-dressed yet obese man getting hit in the groin in the museum, then he falls backwards into a Ming vase which crashes and so shocks a woman her top flies right off
[account deactivated]
Imagine the Fattest Worst baldest Grossest idiot in america alternating be tween talking common sense down to earth about the day to day irritations of our lives, alternated with this disgusting slop of a human talking about eating pussy. That's the american stand up scene, please enjoy your stay.
I'm being a fuckshit, and you aren't allowed to stop me, due to event staff - every comedian in USA
[account deactivated]
hes fucking fat as shit dude and if you think im lying please listen to minutes 12-33 of every special hes ever done, titled "im so fat and gross and my hands are covered in turds"
[account deactivated]
patton oswalt's kfc famous bowl jokes and in your face atheism

Keven posted:

Imagine the Fattest Worst baldest Grossest idiot in america alternating be tween talking common sense down to earth about the day to day irritations of our lives, alternated with this disgusting slop of a human talking about eating pussy. That's the american stand up scene, please enjoy your stay.

louis is pretty funny, not the fat or masturbating stuff but he can sometimes convey the tragicomic nature of existence quite well, probably because he is part Jewish

I'm not talking about Louis in particular there, theres a SHOTload of fat ugly guys who know they're allowed to talk about rape and McDonalds and plan to do both at length.
But without a proper citation from Life Magazine I'm not willing to accept your opinions on Louis C.K. 's ability to manifest the tragicomic beauty of playing with turds.
for more of stewart lee's incisive commentary on american culture

[account deactivated]
a little song a little dance a little seltzer shitting in your pants
but please please let's not get into a discussion of stand-up aka the philosophy of intellectual bankruptcy

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

but please please let's not get into a discussion of stand-up aka the philosophy of intellectual bankruptcy

help me iwc, i can't think of one australian stand-up (i'm guessing i don't want to)

nm, found it:

http://youtu.be/PySL00gFwL8?t=59s

karphead posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

help me iwc, i can't think of one australian stand-up

neither can i.

What i'm getting at is that my formative experiences with comedy and humour were either British with it's established traditions and such, or American: Simpsons, Seinfeld, Mad Magazine, the Naked Gun and those sorts of farces....all of which clearly have a strong, perhaps even dominant current of Jewish humour running through them.

Unfortunately the Jewish entertainment cabal put the kibosh on traditional American comedy acts... today the great tradition of minstrelry is only preserved abroad, you Australians don't know how good you have it

Edited by Squalid ()

It probably has more to do with the absolute lock New York and LA have on the entertainment industry than anything else. I imagine even NY gentiles have to absorb some jewish flavor. Even when movies are set in the south they are often filled with northerners faking bad accents. See Gone with the Wind, for example.
Alright so give me some examples of a distinct American humour or styles that are free or independent of a Jewish influence
Is this funny Focker

You think this is funny

This is real life

This is real life
this is american humor

this is australian humour
yo i haven't watched like any youtube videos here because 99% of the time they're mad boring but this isn't a defense of australian humour, which is tacky, shallow and doesn't really exist as any meaningful concept or whatever.

that's why i post here and not at, like outbackbillsaussiepolitics.com.au or whatever
Someone post that australian headfirst into carglass video. I havent seen it
hahahah cunts fucked. hahahaa
timifey 2 months ago