DrMortezaMohit snipe
Morteza and Cycloneboiz would make one hell of a team.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/18/nyregion/doctor-acquitted-of-rape-faces-civil-suit.html

Doctor acquitted of rape faces *makes teh rape face*
put me down for Rosa_Lichtenstein as well, with Cyclone Boy as my #2 instant-runoff choice

i also vote for my image posting privileges to be reinstated
[account deactivated]
Rosa_Lichtenstein
cycloneboy with the hope he ifaps EO
cycloneboy
Cycloneboy
if i am not eligible then i vote cycloneretard and superabort
Rosa
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he can ifap me all he wants ive been ifapped 3 times and gotten out bc im not a giant autistic baby who jsut cries for like 8 pages of neurotic meltdown posts and then makes ramen
i vote for balance in the force:

cycloneboy and "Crow!"
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i vote for balance in the force:

cycloneboy and "Crow!"

tpaine posted:

i vote to reelected BONCLES!! His uh, interview thing, was uh...

you can say that again!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

he can ifap me all he wants ive been ifapped 3 times and gotten out bc im not a giant autistic baby who jsut cries for like 8 pages of neurotic meltdown posts and then makes ramen

you got out because you're a pussy ass bitch.

hateful replies wit h quotes, weird threads calling me out. great posting, wasted. real deep post-helldump shit. this is 2012, and we thank you for your contribution. really good username, really good posts. thanks bro.
apparently this dude does NOT like me!!! whoaa
[account deactivated]
wouldnt it be nice if everyone was nice?
cyclonechild
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

this is 2012, and we thank you for your contribution. really good username, really good posts. thanks bro.

actually it's 2011.5 and i nominate the no non no no cat. vote for cats imo

imagine i posted a really stilted copy-paste parody of the OP in swampman's don't vote thread here where goatstein is bush and E-O is obama
The secret service would advise me to answer in this situation that I am NOT Obama
i choose not to participate in this election as i refuse to tacitly endorse the corrupt reigning status quo, we all know the real power behind the rhizzone is the cabal consisting of a middle-aged software engineer with a ph.d and a white muslim convert now infiltrating society as a secretary rather than our elected officials.
the best socialjustice fad is fat acceptance, one girl was on there today denouncing Big Metabolism because My Husband got on anti-bipolar medication and he keeps putting on weight even though "he eats virtually nothing, less than I do,' and it's like, how touching that you believe your broken husband's absurd lies
honey i dont get it, mass is localizing on my person at a faster rate than i am taking it in! the only reasonable explanation is that newton was wrong, because in no way am I feeling sad at work about marrying your stupid ass and horking down a dozen glazed over lunch
goatstein you seem really lonely to me. is there some way we can get this guy a hug?
[account deactivated]
thats a solid burn tpaine.
there's a lot of love in this room right now. a lot of love

Goethestein posted:

honey i dont get it, mass is localizing on my person at a faster rate than i am taking it in! the only reasonable explanation is that newton was wrong, because in no way am I feeling sad at work about marrying your stupid ass and horking down a dozen glazed over lunch

dude mental illness can completely blow you off course. i used to weigh like 160 from like my teens to 2006. then i started medications and i gained 50 pounds in about a year. "30% of patients taking zyprexa gain 22 pounds or more after a year on the drug. another study showed 16% of zyprexa patients gained at least 66 pounds in one year." during this time my eating pattern was to eat one meal a day because of severe anxiety. i also had difficulty preparing my own meals or talking to waiters so i would often eat fast food for that meal. it wasn't like a rational decision or something.

i nominate evil jeff k
what do you weigh now donald