also his firstborn child was named SAMANTHA COINTELPRO OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD SMITH
Lets not forget the laughable Xhosa girl Nongqawuse who said she saw visions that if everybody killed off their cattle and burned their fields the dead spirits of their ancestors would grant not only tenfold cattle in return, but destruction of the new white Anglo/Boer civilization in the southern cape. Needless to say after they slaughtered and burned everything no ancestors were forthcoming and 25 thousand of the Xhosa tribe died.
Bump. I'd like to note that in addition to being the largest political debate forums on the internet, membership was also restricted to the educated, upper-class, "elite" of society, those who could come up with $10.
ane xcellent point
D&D moderator Xandu works for an "NGO" in Yemen.
D&D moderator Brown Moses is obviously some kind of propaganda officer.
D&D moderator evilweasel is a U.S. Attorney appointed by Bush in 2006.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Please stop talking about revolution or abolishing capitalism or the like. We do not need every thread to become a primer on those issues.

lol

Matthijs Krul ‏@McCaineNL
@twinkitude new shirtless
View conversation Hide conversation

Matthijs Krul ‏@McCaineNL
im glad vilerats dead and i hope he burns in hell
View conversation Hide conversation

[account deactivated]
Twinkdude: Nice shirt

Twinkdude: Follow the money, dude. Let me jack your weird dick as well.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

d&d is nothing but megathreads now, the mods killed it and its deader than dead hahah

but..... did dNd ever truly live? perhaps in death it is only truly seen its potential..... neh
It makes sense, and they then navigated lf towards the hysterical identity politics of wddp, the same leftist-duping sleight of hand the CIA did with the modern art movement back in the 50s.

evilweasel posted:

it's a goddamned moronic idea to start claiming that various political strategies and beliefs are evidence of mental deficiency

You don't say
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

William Freund, Andrew Allred.....James Holmes??
evilweasel will feel more justified about that comment once he's in a psychiatric facility in smolensk or whatever after JDPEN comes
maybe being permabanned because i wanted to turn the forums into a mtwist cell was actually a CIA-funded attempt to sideline me before i became a powerful revolutionary leader like Bane from batman?

getfiscal posted:

maybe being permabanned because i wanted to turn the forums into a mtwist cell was actually a CIA-funded attempt to sideline me before i became a powerful revolutionary leader like Bane from batman?

You know too much!

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

It makes sense, and they then navigated lf towards the hysterical identity politics of wddp, the same leftist-duping sleight of hand the CIA did with the modern art movement back in the 50s.

nah wddp developed organically, if you put a bunch of chronic depressos together its inevitable that they'll end up making a thread for them to post 500 times about how much they want to kill themselves in. the cia created the rhizzone to misredirect the energies of any serious revolutionaries towards cocaine, poetry, and youtube videos of fat people

the postplace anxiety attack megathread is at first really upsetting and pathos-inducing but then after the hundredth post by the same person about how they live with their mother and want to kill themselves but can't because their hands are shakign too much you get kinda desensitised to it and it starts being really kinda funny. which is really bad but whatever
there's a good forum actually has a bunch of useful advice on how to game the health system of various countries so you can see a therapist sooner rather than later, on medication and side effects, on how to deal with an overworked and under-caring psychiatrist and on how to stop your relationships and friendships going in the shitter. the mods will also, with extreme prejudice, lock and gas threads that turn into masturbatory pity parties
nb i haven't found it yet
as someone who's been grappling with a bit of a melancholy for a while nothing is quite as cheering as reading the desperate wailings of genuine human wrecks

deadken posted:

the postplace anxiety attack megathread is at first really upsetting and pathos-inducing but then after the hundredth post by the same person about how they live with their mother and want to kill themselves but can't because their hands are shakign too much you get kinda desensitised to it and it starts being really kinda funny. which is really bad but whatever

Link pls

i'm shit, i'm utter shit and a turd.

we love you! you're kind and creative and great!

my life is worthless. i deserve to be drowned in my own shit. i am a grotesque parasite. i post for twelve hours every day and never go outside.i have never done anything of any value. i have never made another person smile. i deserve only death.

you're beautiful. your skin glows with a divine light. you are a prince among men and an equal among gods. if there were any justice in this world, then you, random depresso kid, would be crowned world-prince in aeternum. you are mother theresa, jesus christ, and stalin, all rolled into one handsome, kind, charming person.

i'm not fit to be in the presence of my own pubic lice.

give me your address so i can come round and fellate you!

libelous_slander posted:

deadken posted:

Link pls

http://www.postplace.org/index.php?/topic/72-mental-health-garden/

alcohol chat turned from "drunk post about going out and getting drunk and having fun" to the mentally broken peoples club where every other page someone was wanting to kill themselves and everyone was just like, "nooooo don't do it!"
That vetting process.... I cant even complete it. Im literally shakign

deadken posted:

i'm shit, i'm utter shit and a turd.

we love you! you're kind and creative and great!

my life is worthless. i deserve to be drowned in my own shit. i am a grotesque parasite. i post for twelve hours every day and never go outside.i have never done anything of any value. i have never made another person smile. i deserve only death.

you're beautiful. your skin glows with a divine light. you are a prince among men and an equal among gods. if there were any justice in this world, then you, random depresso kid, would be crowned world-prince in aeternum. you are mother theresa, jesus christ, and stalin, all rolled into one handsome, kind, charming person.

i'm not fit to be in the presence of my own pubic lice.

give me your address so i can come round and fellate you!

In a Mage the Awakening game, a PC named "Agent Smith" a Mastigos Guardian of the Veil got in to an argument with a lower ranking Guardian of the Veil named Starr about her "frigidness" and "prudishness." Her character was disgusted by sex and mentioned she was a virgin. Agent Smith used the rote "emotional urging" to mind control her into being 'horny.' Thankfully he didn't act on it in character, otherwise that would have been really :barf:

I found out about this a little later on. Agent Smith came up to me and another PC, a female necromancer and started complaining about how other PCs were giving him a hard time about what he had done to Starr and asked her if she had "ratted him out." I asked him what he had done and he told me. I asked him why he would do something so fucked up and he said "she needed to be taught a lesson." My character is a Mind Master and the mysterium representative on the council. I told him (IC) that such behavior was extremely unethical, and that using mind magic in that way was basically sexual assualt if not rape. He grined, almost with pride and said he raped her. Then a third player, join the conversation saying that he had used mind magic on another PC before to.

I brought this up with the ST who is a woman, and she was a bit taken aback. I asked her if it would call for a Morality check if nothing else and that out of character I thought the action was inappropriate. She agreed that if she had seen it, it would have called for a Wisdom check and said to handle it in character while she thinks of what to do about it.

I brought it to the PC who was the Hierarch, and he told me Starr didn't want to "press charges." I asked Starr if she was ok and she said yeah, brushing it off.

I'm not sure if I handled it ok. Strictly speaking it didn't happen to me and Starr's player said she was over it and wanted to move on. But I was really creeped out by the PCs talking about it as if it was merely mischievous rather than something really bad.
Thats absurd. One does not simply rape into Mordor
oi a chav spammed me twits!
[account deactivated]

http://i.imgur.com/ntzHw.png
sure, nothing here is technically false, which logic dictates must not be true
they still have vilerat listed as a moderator of d&d lmbo
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

dead ken send me your login info I refuse to believe there is actually an anxiety attack megathread

I didnt used to get anxiety attacks but Ive learned so much from you guys's callouts over the last few months and im a less shitty person because of it. Now i have anxiety attacks constantly

I know several people with clinical depression and the thought of them spending their time in a forum like that rather than trying to live their lives is terrifying