[account deactivated]

Edited by littlegreenpills ()

[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=38862
[account deactivated]
it's twitter

and it's a game

Edited by Lykourgos ()

Grumblefish did you make an Hellenic dating sim?

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

Grumblefish did you make an Hellenic dating sim?

it looks that way, given that all choose your own adventure games appear to be japanese "visual novels". I was trying to make something in my spare time last year and started with something really simple. I got burnt out pretty quickly so it's short.

[account deactivated]
does it feature a difficult path where you romance tsundere diogenes
@CommieFlanders

i want to follow every rhizzone poster

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

@CommieFlanders i want to follow every rhizzone poster

*well meaning but sarcastically* Oh good, you're back.

@RedMaistre

@CommieFlanders

now that's a gimmick

Ive never blocked anyone on twitter cuz I roll hard like that I know mine enemy und overcome him but I get blocked regularly by liberals like I've been blocked by thousands of liberals already

Meursault posted:

I'm @extranapkins . My twitter is mostly about World of Warcraft, with feminism layered in

Including this one

moresalt is cool, and probably blocked you because reading your posts is a tedious chore punctuated by moments of intense vicarious embarrassment

shriekingviolet posted:

moresalt is cool, and probably blocked you because reading your posts is a tedious chore punctuated by moments of intense vicarious embarrassment

It's actually because I trolled him once inn2009 and it hurt so bad he's had a blood vendetta against me and participated in doxxing / harassment of my family

what loathsome fail aids spirit so possessed me to post in a twitter thread
I played the hellenic dating sim, which was bad and dull, but no worse than, say, real life, which is also bad and dull, in addition to being stupid as shit
thank you to everyone who follows me on twitter.

and a hearty "fuck you" to everyone who does not follow me on twitter.
Just made a pretty good joke on twitter. Check it out if you're there and if you're not feel free to upvote this post instead. Solidarity.
piss i used to know your twitter as Lemons but what's your twitter.
there's an irony left Catholic twitter and some of my friends read it but uhhh i have sort of thought its weird it exists, because if you are lefty and Christian then imo take it offline because you have plenty of chances to do that. but i have come to realize that for some folks in certain small communities they feel atomized and isolated so maybe it's good then, maybe some good stuff comes out of it i dunno. some people here sometimes repost from those accounts and so if you know of any that are good post em up ty.
nice try!!!

Edited by Guyovich ()

cars posted:

there's an irony left Catholic twitter and some of my friends read it but uhhh i have sort of thought its weird it exists, because if you are lefty and Christian then imo take it offline because you have plenty of chances to do that. but i have come to realize that for some folks in certain small communities they feel atomized and isolated so maybe it's good then, maybe some good stuff comes out of it i dunno. some people here sometimes repost from those accounts and so if you know of any that are good post em up ty.

i live in Texas so being lefty and christian is Problematic

when phil greaves does things like say that a pizza restaurant hides a Satanic temple dedicated to pedophilia, and people tell him that's kind of nuts, and he responds by saying his opponents must therefore believe that there is no such thing as a wealthy person who rapes children and buys silence, because they're psychopaths who want children to be raped and that means they're also in favor of bombing Libya(?), i sometimes wonder idly if his mind is really flying apart that rapidly or if he has somehow reached the conclusion that whipsawing from one position to another is a winning rhetorical strategy when no one can make out exactly what any of those positions are in the first place
it's like if, instead of donald trump saying the u.s. supports israel too much one week, and then saying the u.s. doesn't support israel enough the next week, he said instead that israel was a hologram that concealed a gigantic spaceship, and then when people asked him how that was possible, he explained that everyone knows spaceships of that size are also time travel devices and that's how he knows his so-called "critics" have been sent from the future to kill him
TWITTER UPDATE: liberals are now saying it is very important that we all call the FSB "the KGB", and that Russia is now to be called "the New Soviet Union". also we need to read 1984 to learn about the dangers of newspeak.
I feel like a confused old man looking for the "any" key when I'm on twitter--can somebody explain why people on left twitter argue earnestly to nazi dorks? Like when somebody who calls themselves FashyLoli1488 with a moaning anime girl avi with a MAGA hat tries to go debate club on you how can the response be anything but ridicule?

cars posted:

when phil greaves does things like say that a pizza restaurant hides a Satanic temple dedicated to pedophilia, and people tell him that's kind of nuts, and he responds by saying his opponents must therefore believe that there is no such thing as a wealthy person who rapes children and buys silence, because they're psychopaths who want children to be raped and that means they're also in favor of bombing Libya(?)

this happens all the time and tons of left people do it, he's just really bad at making relevant connections

cars posted:

TWITTER UPDATE: liberals are now saying it is very important that we all call the FSB "the KGB", and that Russia is now to be called "the New Soviet Union". also we need to read 1984 to learn about the dangers of newspeak.

they're gonna look even stupider in october

@CommieFlanders

Every group of people who have ever posted with you hate your fucking guts.

today i made a vice photographer mad from the comfort of my own bed when i told him that fascism and communism are actually different things

twitter owns
the pedophile nazi gay was good on Twitter yesterday. but its rough to go up against the small balls right man who offered Mobutu and red ken a vacation in Sweden then tried to scare them off with the guys who sell them weed, a photo of a van and a movie of some fireworks. tough call, but yours to make Rhizzone.
@ChthonicGoat
Hamsterdam

watching how this principle works on fake antifa accounts/sites has been funny, they're all made by the same sort of people as the above and they can't resist talking about how great Hillary Clinton is as an attempted lure which thanks to the email leaks isn't even the position of liberals involved in antifa action currently