groundservices posted:

Whats so important about a beeping floating toaster really

turns out that changing something as untouchable as the night's sky had an effect on people
lets get @therhizzone verified!!
[account deactivated]
Yeah the same can be said of airplanes or even the first flung poop
The monkey who invented throwing their poop was probably a god of their era
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

The monkey who invented throwing their poop was probably a god of their era

i mean yes people are always saying this but tbh that was a long time ago and i dont really like to brag about it

it seems strange to me that emmanuella named this thread after the deeply misogynistic and problematic rap song "Snoop Dogg feat. Lil Jon - Step yo Game Up"

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

i'd think the copernican revolution and the move to a heliocentric model was probably the greatest single shift in our metaphysical picture of the cosmos

but yeah, it seems fair to say sputnik inaugurated a leap in human practice from interpreting the heavens to changing them. so maybe it wins, idk
"Bitch wanna act like she ain't never been with fast lane pimpin' on em
Nails with the french tip potato chip yup with a french dip say she wanna french kiss all on my
It's cool, go on and break fool if you have to, what which you won't do, bitch I'ma slap you
Stay in line ho it's a pimp affair, if you down to get low I can take you there
But you can't fake once you hit the gate, shake till it ache, work that birthday cake
You say you wanna make it ho, well quit bullshittin' and get naked ho
Now you always got to be hot and vicious, so move them biscuits and hit them tricks bitch
Now you got about a minute to fix this 'cause I'm trying to find a bitch that's bootylicious"

Khamsek: Ah yes, *does not flush toilet*
manned space flight was an attempt to get closer to the sun our god, yuri gagarin conducted many mystical experiments while in space, the Gehenna sourcebook for Vampire the masquerade is the most accurate work of prophecy ever written,
[account deactivated]

groundservices posted:

I wanna copy of the dictionaire infernal

I met an old guy in Victoria who learned medieval bookbinding and now makes his living making crazy satanic/masonic/whatever codices the old fashioned way. He talked to me for a good hour or so about his craft, it was amazing

he's probably the one to talk to if you need something

tears posted:

tankie twitter is normie as fuck, extremely dull. where is the crossover w/ occult twitter? i will be that person

itt:

MindMaster posted:

what did they expect without the magical barrier projected by all those lenin statues they wrecked

i wonder if Mark knows that the Economist makes much of its money from a high-price economic forecast subscription service for public & private organizations that pushes the line of U.S. State on different countries. i mean he might, being him.
why am i blocked by @readsettlers
because you touch yourself at night

Bablu posted:

why am i blocked by @readsettlers

probably a chainblock. they dont run the site, they just like it

Meursault posted:

The_Boourns_Identity posted:

@CommieFlanders

i want to follow every rhizzone poster

Every group of people who have ever posted with you hate your fucking guts.

not every group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar1a878M98w

shriekingviolet posted:

Yeah I was only kidding I've seen mirsalts posting for years & honestly think he's smart AF, funny, & a talented artist to boot

As for me? Well yeah I craft bad posts

Any chance you could stop calling yourself a communist?
You make us look real bad
gas this thread, behead those who post on twitter