Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

I feel like a confused old man looking for the "any" key when I'm on twitter--can somebody explain why people on left twitter argue earnestly to nazi dorks? Like when somebody who calls themselves FashyLoli1488 with a moaning anime girl avi with a MAGA hat tries to go debate club on you how can the response be anything but ridicule?

haven't read this thread for a while but this is not fair, i think i had some good points

everyone please follow me on twitter
people i have met irl have started to follow @Rhizzone_Txt and upvote my posts this is my worst nightmare
I just interacted with red kahina, everybody

jesus fucking christ
jk im not on twitter
didn't you hear swampman, jews are the managerial class of capitalism
I wish I knew something about the centuries of Jews being forced into the role of money-lenders because the church forbade usury, and about how that made them such convenient scapegoats that even the most famous bourgeois dramatist of all time was openly anti-Semitic and invented a Jewish character whose very name, Shylock, is now a racial slur implying greed and money-worship, because I would post about it to encourage you people not to agree with Red Kiniha
the part that gets me is she connects her hobby (anti-semitism) with another form of prejudice (anti-black racism) but in completely the wrong way. maybe in another world she'd have said something insightful but here in this one whatever neuron misfires caused by her smooth lobe degenerative brain disease gave us "not spreading nazi propaganda is racist against blacks"
Not that I have a problem with outing cops, but they could put their detective skills to outing, yknow, actual cops
i remember seeing polls a few years ago showing that like 40% of americans believe in anti-semetic conspiracies surrounding jews and international finance/the federal reserve or whatever. i talked to a (communist) friend from an orthodox jewish background and he told me that it sounded accurate to him. i called red kahina an anti-semite here a week ago, and i'm not surprised to see her spouting that kinda shit.

btw follow me @marlax1g if you're cool.

Edited by marlax78 ()

marlax78 posted:

i remember seeing polls a few years ago showing that like 40% of americans believe in anti-semetic conspiracies surrounding jews and international finance/the federal reserve or whatever. i talked to a (communist) friend from an orthodox jewish background and he told me that it sounded accurate to him. i called red kahina an anti-semite here a week ago, and i'm not surprised to see her spouting that kinda shit.

btw follow me @marlax1g if you're cool.

I've done this, Zach[aria].

did i follow you back

if not who are you
whoops, I'm @nochnoy_dozor

cars posted:

people i have met irl have started to follow @Rhizzone_Txt and upvote my posts this is my worst nightmare

I'm glad The_Fat_Antifaish can curate such great content for everyone to enjoy.

When red kahnia was still friends with the T-5000 she read my post and was like excuse me how can you say this then like 5 min later said never mind.

cars posted:

watching how this principle works on fake antifa accounts/sites has been funny, they're all made by the same sort of people as the above and they can't resist talking about how great Hillary Clinton is as an attempted lure which thanks to the email leaks isn't even the position of liberals involved in antifa action currently

yeah they are dumb clowns and watching them try to "infiltrate" is like watching a clutch of baby rats flopping around aimlessly. it's undeniably cute, but one would have no qualms drowning a sack of them in the river.

even more excited for the molly kahina podcast now
This is me on Twitter
one of the new features i didn't mention is that tweets with a zzone article link in them now look like this, btw

@therhizzone is an account i made a while back so that shit would work, i guess i could probably set it up to autotweet new articles, haven't looked into that yet tho
can we come up with a better avi than the egg? stalin's face to scare off normies?
yeah i'll put one up if someone makes one. i tried to come up with some derivative of the front banner but it looked like garbage. (also for the favicon)

drwhat posted:

(also for the favicon)

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

yeah i'll put one up if someone makes one. i tried to come up with some derivative of the front banner but it looked like garbage. (also for the favicon)

i did the same thing i think it looks ok. beats life as an egg

remember that for maximum twitter brand equity you also need a extra-wide "header photo." these two from the internet seem like they could work well:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zcpftfyVz2U/UTrpqL-6fSI/AAAAAAAAABE/BVwJ2iFRhrA/s1600/scan0002.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7a/28/65/7a286565d007cf9a556bbf2ea555cb31.jpg

molly is jewish iirc

odobenidae posted:

drwhat posted:
(also for the favicon)

i like the red star

Horselord posted:

This is the same shit my rabidly anti-semitic, Zionist landlord says lol

whites have bigger brain mass, blacks have an extra muscle in their legs, and Jews will eventually manufacture "no-ships" which will allow them to flourish uninhibited by prescience, and away from the prying eyes of the villainous Atreides. It's simple biological fact, really.

vykromond posted:

drwhat posted:

remember that for maximum twitter brand equity you also need a extra-wide "header photo." these two from the internet seem like they could work well:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zcpftfyVz2U/UTrpqL-6fSI/AAAAAAAAABE/BVwJ2iFRhrA/s1600/scan0002.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7a/28/65/7a286565d007cf9a556bbf2ea555cb31.jpg

you're right, it did end up looking ok. thanks!

tankie twitter is normie as fuck, extremely dull. where is the crossover w/ occult twitter? i will be that person

tears posted:

where is the crossover w/ occult twitter?

shame that person did not follow through with a good idea and instead went back to normie boring tweeting

Horselord posted:

thx for the podcast material, what kind of voice would you like to have

fred dibnah

tears posted:

shame that person did not follow through with a good idea and instead went back to normie boring tweeting

most of the occult shit is on a private account but she has published at least one sorta theological essay about the importance of sputnik

[account deactivated]

vykromond posted:

drwhat posted:

anpther header photo...

that one is very good