life is a work of art. the body is an object of aesthetics. that is the only morality. in 2013 i resolve to find a decent coke dealer in this country, graduate with a first-class degree, and create art that speaks to the fleeting and the transcendental with the chilly diamond eye of that which lies outside history.
find a major professor, do my thesis, finish my masters, grow my own weed
for reference:
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/943/
epic fail: http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/21178/
read something in a foreign language every day

make a lil videogame

link up with the united panther movement
last years thread is cool, there's way more people on the first page and then people start talking about prostitutes, fast forward a year and it's a more limited group of grumpy young men, hmm, hmm
To die. Lol.

stegosaurus posted:

last years thread is cool, there's way more people on the first page and then people start talking about prostitutes, fast forward a year and it's a more limited group of grumpy young men, hmm, hmm

Yea most of them grew up and realized that they have careers and families to worry about and that whole truth to power thing is really silly in the long run when you can be happy smiling doing hot broads and good drugs. loo. you think college is just a game but it's life bruh. never forget that you won't die. so carpe diem.

as one of the prostitute chatters last year: i aint grown up Shit
i been posting at this fuckin place for over a year, kill my life fUck

deadken posted:

as one of the prostitute chatters last year: i aint grown up Shit

neither did limp bizkit, and they've been in the game two decades. Makes YOU THINK

deadken posted:

calm down. you'll find a nice high paying job, fall in love, and all this malcontent bullshit will disappear. look at impper. he cries like a bitch but he's making big bucks and is in love.

i want to learn spanish better, stay single, meet more people, and do more creative thangs. i want to synergize, take this convo off line, interpellate, and synthesize.
im a different dude from 1 year ago. back then i posted "people own" and now i would never make that post
i hope to continue progress forward and experience new things

wasted posted:

deadken posted:

calm down. you'll find a nice high paying job, fall in love, and all this malcontent bullshit will disappear. look at impper. he cries like a bitch but he's making big bucks and is in love.

i will never work in a search engine. this i swear

i dont know yet but i do know when im getting laid tonight with one of two ladies i have lined up, i will be thinking of deadken's new years resolution, decisions decisions
my resolution is to go to yoga and zumba class more regularly
deadken haunts my every sexual moment, a spectre hanging heavy with the ideal of hardbroness
New Years is just a reason to party. If you need a new year as a reason to start getting shit done then you are an idiot.
naw, but seriously, my resolutions the same as every year: have sex with more women. *fingers crossed*
my resolution is to take my crafts, to the next level, and finally open that etsy store I've been talking about.
lol i just checked my mail and i received a notification that stegosaurus had bought me, Emanuela Orlandi, a subscription to american conservative. thank you goon sire.
yeah buddy
i now know your legal name which will make my bosses happy bc thats one less subpoena i have to get to complete my report on my monitoring of this forum
...one more year closer to FULL COMMUNISM...
ima sell 10,000 books. and finish the book im writing now then write my Nazi book called Just Kill the Jews
can you write the sequel to fuck and destroy where i am the male character instead of 'john'
sure
impper me + a friend were talkin about writing a holocaust zombie exploitation film where in the end the emaciated jew zombies burst in to where the last few nazi survivors are hiding and instead of biting them they just pull their heads off because they are unworthy of undeath. what do u think
it sounds okay except that like Nazis + zombies is a really clichéd idea. I guess the idea of the jews being the zombies make it really funny.. so, I approve
when i was like 16 or 17 i came up with these two ideas for a zombie movie which still seem ok. one is where a bunch of sachsens going to england for the first time stumble into an indigenous tomb and release a spell that raises up the dead from all over the english isle and the sachsens have to fight back to their ship.

the other was a movie about the return of christ thats modelled after revelations but has zombies. which in retrospect i think theyve made a movie about jesus hunting vampires or something since then so it doesn't seem as original now.
the curse of the tomb of radioactive zombie black baby jesus
make a movie where a zombie outbreak is immediately and successfully countered with overwhelming force via overequipped local police forces
make a movie where an undifferentiated proletarian army united in solidarity, clad in rags and stinking from a lifetime of heavy labor struggles valiantly with only their bare hands against a heavily armed cadre of rugged individualists
I started 2012 an apathetic liberal so it,d be cool to finish 2013 an Anime-Marxist, with a heavy emphasis on the cartoons I might add.
post here less
read posts here less, post more
engage in a series of reckless and idiotic activities that ultimately lead to my untimely demise by the end of next year