How many of you are actually employed. How many of you actually pay taxes. Get off your asses and grow up.
how would that benefit me or anyone

Get_A_Job posted:

How many of you are actually employed. How many of you actually pay taxes. Get off your asses and grow up.

i'm work right now you sanctimonious prick

I bet you're not even good-looking.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Get_A_Job posted:

Get a second job idiot

posting is my job. i work at the post factory. we're funded by the arts council and your taxes
i don't pay taxes because my body is registered as a religious organisation
Wow, a forum full of unemployed people who are not good looking who also demand communism. I guess all the libertarians are the hard workers after all.
Lets show this guy up and all get jobs. Show em whats what
today's fit: converse all stars, skinny jeans, screenprinted hitler tshirt, orgy mask
The Rock says know your role AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Crow posted:

Get_A_Job posted:
Get a second job idiot

i am getting a second job.....a blow job....from your mum, lol

pretty sure only me, discipline, impper and joel have jobs
Yes, I’m willing to kill a motorist if you can guarantee my initiation. And, yes, I would like to meet a distributor of the key ingredients needed to manufacture the drug phencyclidine.

goatstein def has a job. and i assume the other wife having dude has a job because wives and jobs seem to kinda go together iono

deadken posted:

goatstein def has a job. and i assume the other wife having dude has a job because wives and jobs seem to kinda go together iono

Goatstein is a debt collector in Laughlin, NV that doesn't count as a job

i got a job yesterday. ive also been working two part time jobs for the last 2.5 years

i regret all of it, jobs suck
the last job i had was working in an office sorting envelopes, folding them in half, putting them in other envelopes, lying to people on the phone, it was awful and i see no great need to repeat the experience
employers sense in me a denial of their values

deadken posted:

today's fit: converse all stars, skinny jeans, screenprinted hitler tshirt, orgy mask

you seriously CANNOT make a post about a fit simply by describing it, without any pictures attached. that's a well known unspoken rule.

i'm seriously irritated by this. it's indicative of the overall decline in the forums as of late with people flagrantly ignoring proper posting etiquette and lazily typing up replies. at least go into detail about the skinnyjeans, simply stating "skinny jeans" TELLS ME NOTHING. what's their color? are they hemmed? tucked into the shoes? you don't even mention a belt, jesus christ. Fuck off.

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

you seriously CANNOT make a post about a fit simply by describing it, without any pictures attached. that's a well known unspoken rule.

i'm seriously irritated by this. it's indicative of the overall decline in the forums as of late with people flagrantly ignoring proper posting etiquette and lazily typing up replies. at least go into detail about the skinnyjeans, simply stating "skinny jeans" TELLS ME NOTHING. what's their color? are they hemmed? tucked into the shoes? you don't even mention a belt, jesus christ. Fuck off.

like really dark grey

[account deactivated]
my job levels are through the roof! big! jobs... big!big! jobs...
Even then, how many of you do real work, like the kind that breaks a sweat. Those guys vote libertarian/republican because they know the value of their work.
[account deactivated]
Right, and you'll vote for Obama because he supports the little guy. Not.
[account deactivated]

Get_A_Job posted:

Even then, how many of you do real work, like the kind that breaks a sweat. Those guys vote libertarian/republican because they know the value of their work.

Dude the whole country is in a heat wave now, I know what sweat is!

Not right now obv, I’m in an air conditioned office but w/e

This man did not have a job

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-loses-control-boat-off-coast-australia-162007345.html

Satisfied?
Even swampman have job these days.

Crow posted:

This man did not have a job

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-loses-control-boat-off-coast-australia-162007345.html

Satisfied?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/womans-partner-shot-in-head-after-father-drowns-20130110-2cixb.html

Always fun nautical stuff this time of year

[account deactivated]
I trtired to find that bit from freddy got fingered where he’s like “I GOT A JOB DADDY, I GOT A JOB!” but I couldn’t
10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.

Now we have no Jobs, no Cash, and no Hope.
the last job i did was 9-11
do you have a job, Get_A_Job ?

HenryKrinkle posted:

the last job i did was 9-11

Is this what passes for humor for libs nowadays?

xipe posted:

do you have a job, Get_A_Job ?

I'm a surf instructor in the summer and a day trader when I'm not messing with waves.

sweet
i got a job but u fuckers wont even believe waht i do. get this, ar eu ready? i make coffee.