Crow posted:

The ethnical thing to do is to eat one serving of goodly-processed red meat like once a week, or once a month, For your ethnical duty is to b ein peak physical shape So you may serve The People

whilst quoting this to reply i have discovered a Stealth Lol. be aware of stealth lols, they may be lurking anywhere

also

if I don't eat a bunch of meat, and I don't eat carbs, what the fuck am I supposed to do. I am just going to sit in a corner and eat tubs of sour cream & post

[account deactivated]
youve all overlooked that their son is clled lucan. what the fucks THAT all about

drwhat posted:

Crow posted:

The ethnical thing to do is to eat one serving of goodly-processed red meat like once a week, or once a month, For your ethnical duty is to b ein peak physical shape So you may serve The People

whilst quoting this to reply i have discovered a Stealth Lol. be aware of stealth lols, they may be lurking anywhere

also

if I don't eat a bunch of meat, and I don't eat carbs, what the fuck am I supposed to do. I am just going to sit in a corner and eat tubs of sour cream & post

If only there were any other food group besides meat, grains, dairy. Anything else. Why earth

(peels an orange to reveal a ball of raw hamburger) No! (pea soup suddenly coalesces into a vanilla custard) NOOOO!!!!!
uk found a way around this by hiding horse + pig meat inside cow burger. and everyones complaining now, wtf meight
[account deactivated]
ive never had horse afaik. i think its illegal to sell in the usa lol
[account deactivated]
what are even doing with your life IWC. this australian shamelessly trolled the entire readership of the Telegraph lmao

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100168469/this-exploitation-of-suicidal-people-is-a-new-low-for-campaigners-against-welfare-reform/

The idea that there are vast swathes of people out there who not only can’t survive without welfare but who might kill themselves if their welfare is taken away, speaks to the highly patronising nature of modern left-wing campaigning. These campaigners approach working-class and less well-off communities through the politics of pity rather than the politics of solidarity, and consequently have a tendency to view “the poor” as vulnerable, at risk, irrational, on the cusp of suicide, and in constant need of care and largesse from the do-gooding state. Poorer communities would be far better off fighting against such Victorian-style pity-politics than against Cameron’s welfare reforms.

holy shit look at his other articles rofl

Obama's use of wide-eyed children to promote his gun-control proposals shows just how infantile the anti-gun campaign has become
Jan 17th, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Like mad millenarians, Greens view the Australian heatwave as punishment for Aussies' backward behaviour and beliefs
Jan 9th, 2013 at 10:12 am
Diane Abbott's one-woman war against fried chicken sums up how snooty and paternalistic Labour has become
Jan 4th, 2013 at 5:42 pm
The Delhi rape is being used to demonise Indian men
Jan 2nd, 2013 at 4:52 pm
Comparing Obama's drone attacks in Pakistan to the shooting at Sandy Hook is the most infantile kind of anti-imperialism
Dec 21st, 2012 at 11:04 am
The Guardian sneers at those who believe in the Mayan apocalypse yet publishes its own monthly countdown to End Times
Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:17 am
It isn't redneck 'gun culture' that causes mass school shootings – it's the culture of narcissism

australians make really good establishment reactionaries for some raisin
i guess for the same reason upper class brits make really good american establishment stooges
[account deactivated]
do you vegetarians even lift?

swampman posted:

(peels an orange to reveal a ball of raw hamburger) No! (pea soup suddenly coalesces into a vanilla custard) NOOOO!!!!!

*peels an orange in the middle of winter that was flown from another continent* "oh, yeah, this is much more sustainable than eating meat"

continental climates required grain, dairy, and meat to survive winters and it's been that way since the dawn of agriculture and husbandry. before that, we had an even higher meat intake.
[account deactivated]

elemennop posted:

Yeah

i lift more than you.

hey posted:

elemennop posted:

Yeah

props if you can pull it off, i barely get enough protein even though i eat meat and drink 1.5 gallons of milk with whey a week

elemennop posted:

swampman posted:

*peels an orange in the middle of winter that was flown from another continent* "oh, yeah, this is much more sustainable than eating meat"

*eats a piece of cow that was flown from another country, which was fed from feed that was flown from another country* "oh, yeah, this McRib is much better than the last McRib I had"

damn yall are obsessed with the mcrib
we're Loving it.

elemennop posted:

hey posted:

elemennop posted:

Yeah

props if you can pull it off, i barely get enough protein even though i eat meat and drink 1.5 gallons of milk with whey a week

do you mix the whey with the milk? how is that? i usually use the scooper to make a few lines on my counter and then rail it. Great pumps. Good shit.

Goethestein posted:

ive never had horse afaik. i think its illegal to sell in the usa lol

It is not. Maybe in some state. Every year or so, some posh NYC restaurant will announce theyre putting horse on the menu, then public outcry changes their mind, because its bad to eat the good horsie. I ate raw horse meat in Japan and liked it.

i was a vegetarian for four years but one day i really wanted a meat pizza and one thing led to another.
in the last congressional office i worked in we'd get hundreds of letters demanding horse meat be banned and had to assign that issue specifically to someone (the press lady) just like other issues like taxes or whatever were assigned to certain staffers. i thought eventually a bill got passed but i dont know

littlegreenpills posted:

what are even doing with your life IWC. this australian shamelessly trolled the entire readership of the Telegraph lmao

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100168469/this-exploitation-of-suicidal-people-is-a-new-low-for-campaigners-against-welfare-reform/

The idea that there are vast swathes of people out there who not only can’t survive without welfare but who might kill themselves if their welfare is taken away, speaks to the highly patronising nature of modern left-wing campaigning. These campaigners approach working-class and less well-off communities through the politics of pity rather than the politics of solidarity, and consequently have a tendency to view “the poor” as vulnerable, at risk, irrational, on the cusp of suicide, and in constant need of care and largesse from the do-gooding state. Poorer communities would be far better off fighting against such Victorian-style pity-politics than against Cameron’s welfare reforms.

man fuck this guy i've never heard of him, he's british as far as i'm concerned

"The campaign against David Cameron’s welfare reforms has reached a new low." haha

elemennop posted:

swampman posted:

You have an unrealistic idea about orange shipping.

cleanhands posted:

i guess for the same reason upper class brits make really good american establishment stooges

Any brit who’s been on a day trip to Oxford can bamboozle americans into thinking they’re smart just through their accent. The precises wording and mediocre facsimile of “wit” dazzles even cosmopolitan NY types who in reality are just as big rubes as the people in the heartland

Dunno why anyone would hire an Australian in London for a sort of media cultural spokesman. The only thing they’ve really got going for them is that they’re not south African.

Edited by Ironicwarcriminal ()

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/16/vegans-stomach-unpalatable-truth-quinoa

Quinoa kills

littlegreenpills posted:

Obama's use of wide-eyed children to promote his gun-control proposals shows just how infantile the anti-gun campaign has become
Like mad millenarians, Greens view the Australian heatwave as punishment for Aussies' backward behaviour and beliefs
Diane Abbott's one-woman war against fried chicken sums up how snooty and paternalistic Labour has become
Comparing Obama's drone attacks in Pakistan to the shooting at Sandy Hook is the most infantile kind of anti-imperialism
The Guardian sneers at those who believe in the Mayan apocalypse yet publishes its own monthly countdown to End Times
It isn't redneck 'gun culture' that causes mass school shootings – it's the culture of narcissism

Yeah so this guy is like the worst I guess

Also lmao at a guy who writes articles with headlines like that complaining of a “culture of narcissism”

what is an Internet nerd but a transcendent and inspirational figure with superior personal ethics? id take their advice, if I was you
Other poster, Thats only true of some british accents. Scots sound clever but in a malicious way. Londoners sound maybe like they're complaining about something. Welsh people sound like racists with a lot of common sense or something. Even received pronunciation just makes me think of like, that cake brain stephen fry inheriting a fleet of slave ships or something. Really its only heavy Irish, these days, that puts me in that mood, I know the one you're talking about, where I sort of freeze, thinking, "this person has some sort of grasp on the conversation that I don't, because I am the rube in this situation." Well growing up on the west coast, yknow, ireland is as far away as japan, wow!
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

elemennop posted:

swampman posted:

ah! you caught me! you're right, shipping 1000 miles by truck is pretty much negligible.

littlegreenpills posted:

these are all excellent points

elemennop posted:

swampman posted:

elemennop posted:

swampman posted:

ah! you caught me! you're right, shipping 1000 miles by truck is pretty much negligible.

Do you think that if you are right that imported fruits should be considered a luxury item rather than a dietary staple, that will prove that people should eat red meat every day? Because i dont really give a shit either way about oranges, I just used it in my joke you fool.

discipline posted:

oranges come from florida in the wintertime :^)

yeah but in europe they come from israel lol