mustang19 posted:

Crow posted:

Karzai isn't helping women you moron

yeah, but he's not actively harming them as much as the taliban.

http://www.rawa.org/rules.htm

RAWA you say?? Hmm, that seems familiar, maybe... smething... maybe they said something just a couple posts up... HMMMM BLeaUEAUEAGH

Though we don’t expect anything different from the most corrupt and dirty puppet regime of the world, the pain of Afghan women turns chronic when the world believes that the US and NATO has donated liberation, democracy and human and women rights for Afghanistan; whereas, after eight years of the US and allies’ aggression under the banner of “war on terror”, they empowered the most brutal terrorists of the Northern Alliance and the former Russian puppets – the Khalqis and Parchamis – and by relying on them, the US imposed a puppet government on Afghan people. And instead of uprooting its Taliban and Al-Qaeda creations, the US and NATO continues to kill our innocent and poor civilians, mostly women and children, in their vicious air raids.

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

is the country anarcho-communist? no? then it sucks. yes? possibly doesn't suck.

mustang19 posted:

let me ask you a question crow. if the us totally withdrew from afghanistan, what would happen? immediate communist revolution?

answer the question crow

lol
how do you suppose Afghanistan have a 'communist revolution' under occupation
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

mustang19 posted:

Crow posted:

lol

is that a yes?

that's a "What a stupid fucking question"

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

do you even know what Sharia is? what is wrong with you? Who let you out of IFAP? you couldn't even do a simple assignment
whoa. crow just got owned.

*rewinds thread to watch the own in slowmo*
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

I can't get enough of HBO's Girls.

mustang19 posted:

anyway i'll make your argument for you crow, i know you'll like it. the one argument for supporting neither side, and pulling out all support for the karzai government to watch it collapse is that it'll just plain make the place less violent. it'll be under the taliban within weeks, but perpetual sharia law might make things more peaceful than they are now. since i'm not an afghan womyn i can't say. but i guess i'll go with rawa.

thanks for the thread, it was an honor to waste all of your time.

you dont know what sharia law means. You might as well say Asscat. Perpetual Asscat might make things more peaceful than they are now. Thats better

wow sounds like someones got a case of the mondays, and by case of the mondays i mean they dont believe in the american republics mission civilisatrice
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

first, you get da comprador warlords. tehn, you get da opium. then you get da communist revolution
how many big ol bowls of opium do u think karzai smokes every day
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

here's a really interesting article about syria:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article177180.html

the relevant part:

Both newly-organised and veteran Syrian opposition coalitions have long preferred to keep the billions of dollars provided by the Qatar monarchy for the battle against the Syrian government in their own personal bank accounts in the USA and other countries. After receiving enormous sums of money, meanwhile, several leaders of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) have disappeared for good, virtually breaking all ties with the revolution. For this reason, donors in Qatar decided several months ago that they would only finance specific military operations in Syria, which in turn led to an increase in the number of ostentatious, and therefore weak, attacks.

These attacks did not secure any military victories for the Syrian opposition, but they meant that money could carry on being siphoned off from Qatar and ensured much-needed publicity in the media. And while the leaders were enjoying the high life, rank-and-file rebels were getting less than 200 dollars a month. The leaders’ conniving lust for money was perfected to such an extent that Qatar was soon being provided with lists of non-existent rebels claiming salaries. This money was then also pushed firmly down into the pockets of high-ranking officials.

the implications here is that a war fought by mercenaries funded by outside sources (which is how all wars will be fought until WWIII) operates according to the logic of capital, and big surprise the free market doesn't work very well. the war in syria has become more of an advertisement in the western media and among mercenaries vying for funding (sponsorship you could say).

hamid karzai posts pictures of his "Mancave" on e/n
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

bhpn did you see those leaked docs today from the SYRIAN ELECTRONIC ARMY (who own) that say qatar tried to buy russia off by saying theyd pay the FSA to protect their naval installations. Lol

mustang19 posted:

jools posted:

first, you get da comprador warlords. tehn, you get da opium. then you get da communist revolution

maybe, supposedly obama will withdraw in 2015 (formerly 2014, formerly 2002) and we'll see then.

this military strategy is called Just The Tip

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

jools posted:

bhpn did you see those leaked docs today from the SYRIAN ELECTRONIC ARMY (who own) that say qatar tried to buy russia off by saying theyd pay the FSA to protect their naval installations. Lol

wow no i had no idea these guys existed. they do, in fact own. i'm reading a bit between the lines here about "anonymous" as a front for the CIA working against the SEA in what would make a great made for tv movie

look if youre just going to whine every time you repeat the imperialist crap that drips out of newsweek (rip) or the nyt or whatever and everyone jumps down your throat i dont know what the point is. thats kind of our "thing" here. you know

babyhueypnewton posted:

jools posted:

wow no i had no idea these guys existed. they do, in fact own. i'm reading a bit between the lines here about "anonymous" as a front for the CIA working against the SEA in what would make a great made for tv movie

anonymous are just fucking idiots, they didnt clock that kim dotcom was an obvious snitch for example Lol

[account deactivated]
theyre like out of a really bad-good movie or something

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

why would these atheist maoists support some richie rich saudi wahhabi gguy???? who cares he smashed 20 tonnes of jetfuel into the WTC liek a champagne bottle launching a ship

mustang19 posted:

jools posted:

look if youre just going to whine every time you repeat the imperialist crap that drips out of newsweek (rip) or the nyt or whatever and everyone jumps down your throat i dont know what the point is. thats kind of our "thing" here. you know

i'm not offended or anything.

i just wonder how this thread got three pages in five minutes, that's pretty amazing considering how slow this place normally is.

b/c you werent posting about your jeans i guess

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

what teh hell is pdpon thats a new one to me. also im pretty sure you mean t he cpi-maoist who basically are the naxalites, the cpi-m are boring revisionist gangsters (although i guess less gangsterish than most) like every other indian politician really
someone find and replace "mission creep" for "just the tip" across the entire internet, tia
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()