ima pop a fuckin vein
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

discipline posted:

I don't get it guys... should we support open us imperialism or covert us imperialism? I don't understand what the words manufacturing consent mean guys. guys my head hurts. guys I need to lay down.

Sounds like it might be a tumor.

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

bc u touch urself at nite
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

HenryKrinkle posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I think i even made a case for blowing up the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3326834

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

i just love taliban troll threads

The king is dead
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

[account deactivated]
you're already dead
we were all born already dead
DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

[account deactivated]
I need to see that movie, how hard was it to capture Osama? so he was at a "compound" (or house), cant be that difficult for some elite special forces unless he was protected by the top taliban troops at all times?
Well tehey crashed their super advanced attack helicopter into the fence, so pretty difficult!
the question in the op is backwards btw. its not 'does the islamist cause deserve out support,' but rather, 'do we deserve to support the islamist cause'
do we deserve the islamist cause's support?

Meursault posted:

Well tehey crashed their super advanced attack helicopter into the fence, so pretty difficult!

Apparently this was because the training-house in the Arizona desert had a chainlink fence that the updraft flowed through, whereas it was a concrete wall in pakistan, nice one doofuses

[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

you've probably never even played operation flashpoint. you have no idea how hard that shit is.

DEATH TO AMERICA

Edited by mustang19 ()

i cant wait till the new arma where iran is a middle east super power. it's all my wet dreams come to life.
the day iranian tanks roll through the streets of riyhad with the heads of the saudi royal family on simitars mounted on the freeways into town will be the most glorious day ever