goons in platoons
Wow damn i guess everything really is impersonal and there's no responsibility for anything. I think troops are great, why yes i am a pieace of fuckin shit.... God damn do i own, as a peace of shit ...I go fuck my self on the daily, JEsus fuck

Crow posted:

Wow damn i guess everything really is impersonal and there's no responsibility for anything. I think troops are great, why yes i am a pieace of fuckin shit.... God damn do i own, as a peace of shit ...I go fuck my self on the daily, JEsus fuck

Personally, im against any stance that makes any kind of moral judgement on a smaller scale than "The system".

Its like... the System... Maaan....
This forum is extremely bad. As a result of large-scale structural oppression or whatever, though, not because of dead ken

Goethestein posted:

right-wing reactionary racist white heterosexual sociopath males from middle-class backgrounds in the first world

Goatstein you are murderer because you brought a child into the world and she will DIE. put that in your PIPE and SMOKE IT

woa...

Crow posted:

yeah basically

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

This forum is extremely bad. As a result of large-scale structural oppression or whatever, though, not because of dead ken

lol

Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you

getfiscal posted:

you have to admit that you're basically powerless to "fix" society by yourself and you have to trust that there's a possibility we'll figure things out together. and i think once i can really wrap my head around that then i'll be better at just living day to day instead of feeling like i have some sort of personal quest to fix everything.

Of course you are going to be agitated if you go out searching for the world's problems and inviting them into your mind.

Stop reading so much and it will get easier.

dead ken is alrite
Man is a bubble, and all the world is a storm
i don't know if that's true but i really like old style war stories from the caucasis

Impper posted:

dead ken is alrite

im really cool, and so are troops

Get a job retard
i don't think i have anything to say about the troops
i love my dead gay Troops

Crow posted:

Get a job retard

i already am Job. you might have read my book

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/incl/printable_version.php?pnt=346

An in-depth poll of four major Muslim countries has found that in all of them large majorities believe that undermining Islam is a key goal of US foreign policy. Most want US military forces out of the Middle East and many approve of attacks on US troops there.

Equally large majorities agree with goals that involve expanding the role of Islam in their society. On average, about three out of four agree with seeking to "require Islamic countries to impose a strict application of sharia," and to "keep Western values out of Islamic countries." Two-thirds would even like to "unify all Islamic counties into a single Islamic state or caliphate."

i said you can and should get angry, but you can't change the problem just by getting angry at individuals. like the target isn't to improve individual morality through exhortations or whatever, it's to change the possibility of ever thinking in that mode.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
no that was actually at my bday party... i supported the message but ithink it set the wrong mood

getfiscal posted:

i said you can and should get angry, but you can't change the problem just by getting angry at individuals. like the target isn't to improve individual morality through exhortations or whatever, it's to change the possibility of ever thinking in that mode.

I thought you were into incrementalism.

swampman posted:

I thought you were into incrementalism.

i put the mental into incrementalism.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
actually the most wretched scum on the planet are found at the mos eisley cantina.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my daddy was a troop and he shot people there and i love that guy
stormtroopers are just average people, they make mistakes, like hitting their heads on low doorways.
my daddy was a troop and he shot people there and i love that guy
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]