With stormtroopers it actually kind of isnt their fault because apparetly their official backstory is that they're mass-produced clones from a factory with a piss quality control department. ERGO. USA soldiers are worse than them.
Stormtroopers Are Blameless [Frontpage]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
like how they say homophobic guys are in the closet themselves, are troop haters pfc's with limited opportunities, at heart?
on one hand i support t-paine hating on our troops, but on the other i don't support goatstein hating on our troops
Yknow, before I enlisted, I was getting into all kinds of trouble, no focus, no future (convoy crushes the life from a six year old) The Army has made me into a disciplined and responsible person, I'd say that's a net positive (ignores a few rapes per week)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

like how they say homophobic guys are in the closet themselves, are troop haters pfc's with limited opportunities, at heart?

It should be me who decides who lives and dies. Not them.

swampman posted:

With stormtroopers it actually kind of isnt their fault because apparetly their official backstory is that they're mass-produced clones from a factory with a piss quality control department. ERGO. USA soldiers are worse than them.

the prequels dont exist. THE PREQUELS DONT EXIST

[account deactivated]
All Americans Are Enemy Combatants

Edited by mustang19 ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did you know that its canon that dog the bounty hunter is a distant descendant of boba fett.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

*snuffs out an infant's life before it ever really begun* I NEEDED MONEY FOR COLLEGE!!

china's one child policy can't compete with our negative one child policy

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when i was like 7 at school the teachers were having this gig where all of the kids were supposed to travel "around the world" so each classroom was decorated as a different country and we moved classroom to classroom to "visit" them. after doing this a few times they sat us down and watched a movie to take up time. the teacher said we were "watching a movie on an airplane".

the movie was lame so i decided to mix things up by tearing up the carpet and telling other kids and the teacher that i was a terrorist from iran destroying the plane. they didn't think much of it. the next day one of the teachers pulled me aside into the cafeteria and told me she heard what i did. she told me terrorists are bad people and i shouldn't grow up to be one. then they called my mom and she flipped.
did you see that jar-jar abrams is going to direct The Star Wars: Episode 7, helping to tie all those loose ends after the emperor and darth vader were killed and the ewoks played drums on helmets and so on. there's something good about giving both The Star's Trek and The Star Wars to the same person. crossover???
[account deactivated]
THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIES DONT EXIST

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIES DONT EXIST

maybe they are the only things that really do exist in this crazy world.

I mean, it's simple, really. Repentant troops can help us kill the unrepentant ones, mercy kills really, a labor of love, on the way to the top military brass who will be summarily executed. If they haven't defected yet. I guess the answer lied in the middle, smack dab in my post.

mustang19 posted:

when i was like 7 at school the teachers were having this gig where all of the kids were supposed to travel "around the world" so each classroom was decorated as a different country and we moved classroom to classroom to "visit" them. after doing this a few times they sat us down and watched a movie to take up time. the teacher said we were "watching a movie on an airplane".

the movie was lame so i decided to mix things up by tearing up the carpet and telling other kids and the teacher that i was a terrorist from iran destroying the plane. they didn't think much of it. the next day one of the teachers pulled me aside into the cafeteria and told me she heard what i did. she told me terrorists are bad people and i shouldn't grow up to be one. then they called my mom and she flipped.

have your opinions changed a lot in the 10 yrs since?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

mustang19 posted:

have your opinions changed a lot in the 10 yrs since?

only briefly

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

[account deactivated]
ive heard it, tpaine. do u like erics trip?
[account deactivated]

might be too twee and not bad english alternative enough for you but they were my fav band in hs
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]